nacoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nacoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nacoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cookies and Cream Recipes

I need some recipes for cookies and cream ( i have iron tek whey )
    I've tried some other recipes for other flavors, but i wasted about 2lbs of protein, and nothing is tasting right. So PLEASE if you have any recipes for cookies and cream PLEASE post.
    Thanks

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd use it for ice-cream. There's a recipe thread here for chocolate ice-cream but if you left out the cocoa and used your whey instead, it should be fine.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't have any recipes for it, but if you like cookies n cream flavor try out muscle milk's, it tastes so good and I'm sure you'd be able to find something to throw it in
    Overrating the Underrated
    49ers/Lakers/USC/Dodgers/Kings
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰