dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Bulk, Cut or Maintain

Hi, so over the course of working out since July or almost 6 months, my strength has went up pretty well. My lifts right now are, 295 bench, 425 dl, and a 405 squat. When I started in July I was weighing in at 173lbs now I’m 191lbs. Recently I’ve gotten some stretch marks on my biceps, triceps and shoulders and also my inner thighs. Recently people have been telling me to slow it down and some people saying I’m doing good. Right now I’m in a debate of keep doing what I’m doing or to do a cut. I can’t post images due to the 50 limit, but I posted them on my profile. Any advice would be helpful Also the post with me in the bathroom heside the garbage can was about a year and a half ago, just wanted to put it there too show kind of where I started

Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really depends on your goals man. Are you happy with your muscle definition right now? Those are some pretty good lifts, cutting to about 10-12% will have you looking incredible.
    I pull girls & do street interviews IRL, as seen on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/@thetruthtabletv

Natural athlete & Model from the Philippines.

https://www.instagram.com/thetonyd/

On a mission to help men gain confidence & improve their lives.

Location: Hastings, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    123STEVE123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dylanthom66 View Post
    Hi, so over the course of working out since July or almost 6 months, my strength has went up pretty well. My lifts right now are, 295 bench, 425 dl, and a 405 squat. When I started in July I was weighing in at 173lbs now I’m 191lbs. Recently I’ve gotten some stretch marks on my biceps, triceps and shoulders and also my inner thighs. Recently people have been telling me to slow it down and some people saying I’m doing good. Right now I’m in a debate of keep doing what I’m doing or to do a cut. I can’t post images due to the 50 limit, but I posted them on my profile. Any advice would be helpful Also the post with me in the bathroom heside the garbage can was about a year and a half ago, just wanted to put it there too show kind of where I started
    Bigger isn’t always better, lean an ripped is my goal, it depends on what you prefer...

dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylanthom66 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 123STEVE123 View Post
    Bigger isn’t always better, lean an ripped is my goal, it depends on what you prefer...
    So if I decided to cut, do you know roughly a good weight to go down to. I’ve never done a cut before and I never wanted to do one honestly because I was scared I was going to be small. Also if I were to cut would I lose any strength because I love the strength and prs