The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Bloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How Long Does It Take For Muscle Memory To work?

Hey everyone ive got a question.

Well due to a medical problem i have not been able to train at all for 4 months and in those for ive lost strength, muscle and gained fat (as you do) and i have now been told by the doctor that i can start lifting again so i was wondering how long will it take to get my strength and muslce back.

thanks alot
    later

yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50) yipyip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Bloke View Post

Well due to a medical problem i have not been able to train at all for 4 months and in those for ive lost strength, muscle and gained fat (as you do) and i have now been told by the doctor that i can start lifting again so i was wondering how long will it take to get my strength and muslce back.

thanks alot
    later
    i duno..........most definitely alot quick than how long it took you to put it on in the first place.

how quick ?.................well only you will find out.
    '' genetic anomoly''

'' the natural adviser ''

the result of heavy deadlifts, bench and squat.....its that simple!!

DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkFlames will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yipyip View Post
    i duno..........most definitely alot quick than how long it took you to put it on in the first place.

how quick ?.................well only you will find out.
    x2 Gotta love that muscle memory.

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strength wise, probably 2-3 weeks as its very fluid. It will take a few months to get the muscle back depending on how much you lost.
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

BryanS90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanS90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BryanS90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everyone is different.. could range from a couple of weeks to a couple of months somewhere in there I'd imagine though
    Bryan - 5'10" 205lbs

tammee67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Muscle Memory

thanks alot
    later
    Hey, great question, but you may want to ask Tom Platz. He has a Forum http://tomplatz.proboards79.com now and a website, www.TomPlatz.com. He is a professor in exercise physiology for 15 years, and gave BB seminars from the 80s to present. He has worked with a lot of athletes too, not only in BB. I do know basically what he will say. You are still young, so muscle memory is relatively quick. Some of the undesired weight gain was probably from the medical condition (inflammation) which will go away fairly quickly.
    Last edited by tammee67; 09-29-2007 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Subject line.

SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

thanks alot
    later

That sucks best of luck to you i cant imagine not lifting for 4 months. But sometimes i find when i take long breaks when i was an off and off again lifter you come back and gain more muscle then ever. Take advantage of it and do a lot of research on lifting and nutrition best of luck to you bro

spencer

travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It should come on quick cause it has the room for the build, u should be up there to ur regular stats in a month. or two

Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Colin8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tammee67 View Post
    Hey, great question, but you may want to ask Tom Platz. He has a Forum http://tomplatz.proboards79.com now and a website, www.TomPlatz.com. He is a professor in exercise physiology for 15 years, and gave BB seminars from the 80s to present. He has worked with a lot of athletes too, not only in BB. I do know basically what he will say. You are still young, so muscle memory is relatively quick. Some of the undesired weight gain was probably from the medical condition (inflammation) which will go away fairly quickly.
    Every one of your 4 posts mentions Tom Platz, you getting paid to talk about him?