Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    y2j-hbk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by Exist 2 Inspire
    The Texas Wrestling Academy is just the school for me I believe. I haven't personally checked out any sessions or spoken with any promoters, so I can't say I'm 100% sure that that's where I want to invest my money in training at, but jugding by it's resume alone, there's nowhere else right now I'd rather train at. After studying the likes of Bryan Danielson, Paul London, and Spanky, I can see how much good training there does for a wrestler's skills, and I want to be just like these men. Also, I figure by the time I'm ready to start my training, Shawn might be retired from WWE and training back at TWA.
    I was noticing how similar are carrer paths are I was also planning on going to wwa4 but leaning toward TWA despite the price. My family and the friends i've made since i moved here would actully be visitable. Also I think the trainers are way better at TWA shawn won't be retired yet though he just signed a five year deal.

I got 4 years till my ba but i'm considering just going after my associates degree. Good luck maybe i'll see you at one of the school's.

JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaCK DuP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've thought about it, but I got a long way to go as almost every wrestler in the WWE is around the 240 range...

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im still training at iwf(campiwf.com) we jsut actually broke the world record for longest wrestling event(i was apart of it)

jjackt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjackt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjackt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjackt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PaulGHSPro
    im still training at iwf(campiwf.com) we jsut actually broke the world record for longest wrestling event(i was apart of it)
    what type of event (i.e. royal, tag, singles, special) and how long was it?

Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pfabrizi1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone here ever hear of impact zone wrestling? its near me and they have a training school. is it any good? mike nox came from there i believe.
    Back in action.

twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    :: Update ::

As of right now, it looks as if training will begin in about a year 1/2 to two years. This will give me plenty time to get my body up to where I feel it needs to be as well as becoming finacially stable. Each day it gets closer, I start feeling it more and more and I might not beable to last the two year mark I have set. I'm getting impatient and I'm ready mentally, just need to get where I feel is the best position for me physically.

Each time I get in the gym, I step it up a notch and I'll never take a training session for granted. I'm working harder and harder and I'm reaping rewards. But it's not where I need to be... yet.
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuckOnine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chisle94
    :: Update ::

As of right now, it looks as if training will begin in about a year 1/2 to two years. This will give me plenty time to get my body up to where I feel it needs to be as well as becoming finacially stable. Each day it gets closer, I start feeling it more and more and I might not beable to last the two year mark I have set. I'm getting impatient and I'm ready mentally, just need to get where I feel is the best position for me physically.

Each time I get in the gym, I step it up a notch and I'll never take a training session for granted. I'm working harder and harder and I'm reaping rewards. But it's not where I need to be... yet.
    Great to hear that your Mentally ready and that your pushing yourself to the limits to accomplish your goal or becoming a wrestler. Had one quick question what happened to Kurt Angle?

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jjackt11
    what type of event (i.e. royal, tag, singles, special) and how long was it?
    round robin, singles matches onkly and it was 24 hours
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

Registered User Exist 2 Inspire's Avatar
    Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's an update on me:

I have recently made some decisions that will greatly hinder my entry into professional wrestling. When I first decided a couple years ago that I wanted to be a wrestler, I was hoping to do it right after high school. No college, no work your ass of for a year or two to save up money, I wanted wrestling and I wanted it ASAP. Then I decided, at first because of pressure from my parents, to get into college and get it out of the way so I could wrestle. I was just planning on earning an associate's degree at the community college in my hometown. I figured a two-year degree would be good enough to get me a do-able job to live off of while training to wrestle. But now my plans have changed again. I've decided that I will live a little first. I will now attend a four-year university and get my bachelor's degree. I really would like to get into the hotel business while I'm in college and hopefully work my way up the ladder so I can make some real money afterwards. In no way does this take away my desire to be a wrestler and become the best. I will do that. Just not yet. You see, I have a taste for what some people call the good life. I can't let myself live an average life, have an average house, drive an average car, when I know that I can do so much better with a little hard work and determination. I will succeed in wrestling because it's what I love and I'll do whatever it takes to become the best. But I've heard of too many guys who had talent and potential, get injured and not have anything to fall back on. If that were to happen to me, I still want to have a way to live a prosperous life. Plus, there are still many things I want to accomplish to help me prepare for my wrestling career. I must get bigger, stronger, faster. I want to learn Muay Thai. I want to learn ameteur wrestling. The fact is when I do enter my wrestling career, I want to make sure that I'm at my best and I have done everything I can do to make sure I'm ready to do what it takes to be the best. And right now, I'm not ready. I won't be ready anytime soon. It will happen though. Whether it takes another ten years, I will make it happen. If you read this all the way through, thanks for your interest.

Killer Boots, Man! mistermuscles's Avatar
    mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's an update on me:

I have recently made some decisions that will greatly hinder my entry into professional wrestling. When I first decided a couple years ago that I wanted to be a wrestler, I was hoping to do it right after high school. No college, no work your ass of for a year or two to save up money, I wanted wrestling and I wanted it ASAP. Then I decided, at first because of pressure from my parents, to get into college and get it out of the way so I could wrestle. I was just planning on earning an associate's degree at the community college in my hometown. I figured a two-year degree would be good enough to get me a do-able job to live off of while training to wrestle. But now my plans have changed again. I've decided that I will live a little first. I will now attend a four-year university and get my bachelor's degree. I really would like to get into the hotel business while I'm in college and hopefully work my way up the ladder so I can make some real money afterwards. In no way does this take away my desire to be a wrestler and become the best. I will do that. Just not yet. You see, I have a taste for what some people call the good life. I can't let myself live an average life, have an average house, drive an average car, when I know that I can do so much better with a little hard work and determination. I will succeed in wrestling because it's what I love and I'll do whatever it takes to become the best. But I've heard of too many guys who had talent and potential, get injured and not have anything to fall back on. If that were to happen to me, I still want to have a way to live a prosperous life. Plus, there are still many things I want to accomplish to help me prepare for my wrestling career. I must get bigger, stronger, faster. I want to learn Muay Thai. I want to learn ameteur wrestling. The fact is when I do enter my wrestling career, I want to make sure that I'm at my best and I have done everything I can do to make sure I'm ready to do what it takes to be the best. And right now, I'm not ready. I won't be ready anytime soon. It will happen though. Whether it takes another ten years, I will make it happen. If you read this all the way through, thanks for your interest.
    That is a great idea, man.

Although it's not really the same situation, I started going to wrestling school when I was 12. It was great for a little while, but I ended up hurting my neck, and I haven't really been able to do much since. I've still been doing some training at home, so it won't be too bad when I decide to go back and finish off the rest of my training at a wrestling school, but I plan on doing that in a year and a half, or two years (as opposed to now), just like yourself. I'm really anxious to get back in the ring, but I know that I will be able to last longer and be better at wrestling once I properly prepare myself for it.

So it's a little different, but whether it be physical, mental, educational or career-wise, it is best to take the time to prepare yourself in those areas first before going ahead with wrestling.

Good luck, bro!
    Last edited by mistermuscles; 09-29-2006 at 04:51 PM.

tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by y2j-hbk
    I was noticing how similar are carrer paths are I was also planning on going to wwa4 but leaning toward TWA despite the price. My family and the friends i've made since i moved here would actully be visitable. Also I think the trainers are way better at TWA shawn won't be retired yet though he just signed a five year deal.

I got 4 years till my ba but i'm considering just going after my associates degree. Good luck maybe i'll see you at one of the school's.
    have you read shawn's book? in it he talks about how he never really enjoyed training. he stopped doing it for a reason, i highly doubt he would go back. WWA4 is the best school for the price, bar none.
    "I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going... and meet up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

5'11''
    210 lbs
    15% bf
    --as of 08.17.07

I've read his book twice and knew that I was just writing for info.

Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tobetheman
    have you read shawn's book?
    I started it, but just never got around to finishing it. Same goes for Eddie's book, as well as the Hardyz's, and I've got Regal's waiting on the shelf. LOL, my task organization skills are horrible.

chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started it, but just never got around to finishing it. Same goes for Eddie's book, as well as the Hardyz's, and I've got Regal's waiting on the shelf. LOL, my task organization skills are horrible.
    Oh yeah, but each of those are worth getting off your ass and reading them, believe me. lol

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chisle94
    Oh yeah, but each of those are worth getting off your ass and reading them, believe me. lol
    Yes they are, definately. I've read them and they're great reads. I think I've read everyone except for Lawler's and Bischoffs. I will get Lawler's later then Bischoff.

BTW, hope everyone's taking steps closer toward their wrestling goals. Best of luck to each of you in that. If I am ever able to do it, I've already got a gimmick picked out and I do promo's just for the hell of it. It's hard to explain but in a nutshell I'd be a christian gone mad - which some say is what I really am, haha.

Peace
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Originally Posted by Snitsky
    Yes they are, definately. I've read them and they're great reads. I think I've read everyone except for Lawler's and Bischoffs. I will get Lawler's later then Bischoff.

BTW, hope everyone's taking steps closer toward their wrestling goals. Best of luck to each of you in that. If I am ever able to do it, I've already got a gimmick picked out and I do promo's just for the hell of it. It's hard to explain but in a nutshell I'd be a christian gone mad - which some say is what I really am, haha.

Peace
    Definitely. I don't have any ambition to ever pick up Lawler's book, but Bisch's if definitely on there for ones I need to get.

and I know as far as I'm concerned, I practice promos daily. I practice everyhting there is to practice wrestling wise. One of my goals is to be the best puncher in the industry. I work hard on that. Practicing in front of the mirror is excellent practice. My gimmick is already thought out -- not to say they'd ever use it -- but it keeps me out of trouble. haha

Snits, I don't mean to come across as using you, but what would you suggest wrestling school wise in Florida? I'm thinking of training there, but I'm not sure yet. I've been thinking NWA Florida (which old MAVEN was the biggest mark for) and dean malenko's school. What do you think you'd suggest?
    Last edited by chisle94; 10-15-2006 at 01:30 AM.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NWA Florida doesn't sound like a bad place. Dean Malenko's school and Dory Funk Jr.'s Funken Conservatory should not be overlooked in Florida.

You know, if I could train now I would go for the Ring of Honor wrestling school currently taught by Bryan Danielson.

I have a friend who went to one of the tryouts. Prepare for a killer workout. Take the 90 degree heat, hot sun, add in an almost 2 hour workout and you're almost dead. Killer workout but fun I heard.

You'd be training 3 nights a week and there is an introductory fee of $2500 for new student training. Should you make it to Advanced student training, you get to train for FREE.

You'd be working short ROH pre-show matches which would be far better preparation than working some local indy and going 10-15 minutes where you'll likely try to attempt stuff you aren't yet capable of doing. ROH students are surrounded by the best, and will definitely pick up more info and get more exposure than working elsewhere.

One of the many advantages of wrestling in ROH would be the advice you'd get from the best. Criticism from Bryan Danielson, Colt Cabana and even Samoa Joe, even from a 5 minute match, which to me is much better than from some local indy wrestler who may never have been trained properly to begin with.

If you're interested in relocating to Bristol, PA in the future, to pursue your dream let know me and I'll point you in the direction of all the details you'd need.

I didn't realize Dean Malenko had a school. Man, I might have to seriously consider that.

I've thought about the ROH school because Danielson is one of the best in the US right now, but I think I'd rather work my way into ROH rather than training there right off the bat. Hopefully I'll eventually be able to work with Danielson, which will probably be almost as much of a learning experience as being trained by him.

The ROH school has been a definite possibilty for me. If you make it to the advance classes and dont have the pay like I've heard and as you have confrmed, that's tremendous incentive.

As of now, it's either Jesse Hernandez, ROH, NWA Florida, or Dean Malenkos. I'm still trying to decide the best possible one. Either one I go to, I plan on being the stand out of either class. and I won't be denied -- my heart or my hard work for that matter.

My other fav with shawn's book is Roddy gets Rowdy an atuobiography. Roddy is a great book because he is compleltly uncensored because wwe didn't publish it. After reading it you'll know if you have what it takes to wrestle.

It's not listed but Lance Hoyt and Bj Tuner have a school twice a week I think at PCW in arlington,texas. I found out on the message broad you are supposed to show up and bring 400 or 500 dollars. I'm still finishing school first but this is another good option that's come my way.

NWA Florida doesn't sound like a bad place. Dean Malenko's school and Dory Funk Jr.'s Funken Conservatory should not be overlooked in Florida.

You know, if I could train now I would go for the Ring of Honor wrestling school currently taught by Bryan Danielson.

I have a friend who went to one of the tryouts. Prepare for a killer workout. Take the 90 degree heat, hot sun, add in an almost 2 hour workout and you're almost dead. Killer workout but fun I heard.

You'd be training 3 nights a week and there is an introductory fee of $2500 for new student training. Should you make it to Advanced student training, you get to train for FREE.

You'd be working short ROH pre-show matches which would be far better preparation than working some local indy and going 10-15 minutes where you'll likely try to attempt stuff you aren't yet capable of doing. ROH students are surrounded by the best, and will definitely pick up more info and get more exposure than working elsewhere.

One of the many advantages of wrestling in ROH would be the advice you'd get from the best. Criticism from Bryan Danielson, Colt Cabana and even Samoa Joe, even from a 5 minute match, which to me is much better than from some local indy wrestler who may never have been trained properly to begin with.

If you're interested in relocating to Bristol, PA in the future, to pursue your dream let know me and I'll point you in the direction of all the details you'd need.
    ugh i hear terrible things about the school, people who trained there said that youre their bitch boy. and you barly get to train with bryan cause hes never there, just what i heard.
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50) live4thepump will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up take a number

I envy those of you who have already started training or are active on the indy scene.

Here's where I want to train http://www.wildsamoan.com/ It's the place where guys like Batista, Rosey and Gene Snitsky have trained at. Later this year I will hopefully have saved up enough to move out that way and start my training. I've always been a fan or professional wrestling and I've always had the dream to make it but didnt always possess the desire and determination to pursue that dream. Awhile ago my fiancee left me, I lost our apartment and after that I started getting serious about this. Since then I've cleaned up my life, payed off all my debts, powerlifted and trained like an animal and worked alot of different jobs (I never went to college after graduation so I take what I can get). Now things have gotten so under control, I can feed myself, save up and even have a little left over sometimes which I mostly spend on wrestling-related stuff. When I make it, I hope to start in WXW then before it's over I'd love to have a stint in WWE, TNA and a long carrear in Japan. If I could, I would follow a style like Kenta Kobashi's, Brock Lesnar's and Dr.Death Steve Williams. I have some BIG DREAMS to follow.

Height: 6'4
    Weight: 270
    not sure what my bodyfat is. Last time I had it measured it was 20%

And hey if I work hard but am still horrible in the ring, I'm confident I could still have a job with WWE because we know how they love big men.
    6'4" 270 thATS PRETTY BIG AND THATS THE NORMAL SIZE ATHLETE THAT COMES AND GOES LIKE THE WIND IN SUPER PRO WRESTLING. ITS ABOUT BRINGING THE FANS TO THE ARENAS AND PAY BIG MONEY FOR TICKETS AND OTHER CRAP. PEOPLE LAUGH AT THE MERE THOUGHT OF GOING INTO PRO WRESTLING NONE THE LESS NOT MAKING IT. BELEIVE ME IVE BEEN THERE. I WENT TO LARRY SHARPS MONSTER FACTORY IN NEW JERSEY AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW IT IS A DIRTY BUSNESS. LOOKING AT WHAT YOU WROTE ABOUT YOUR PAST I WOULDNT TRY IT
    miss deepcheek queen is my shh!!!

tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tobetheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    every buisness is a dirty buisness. 6'4'' is a good height for wrestling. you shut up.
    "I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going... and meet up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

5'11''
    210 lbs
    15% bf
    --as of 08.17.07

Originally Posted by live4thepump
    6'4" 270 thATS PRETTY BIG AND THATS THE NORMAL SIZE ATHLETE THAT COMES AND GOES LIKE THE WIND IN SUPER PRO WRESTLING. ITS ABOUT BRINGING THE FANS TO THE ARENAS AND PAY BIG MONEY FOR TICKETS AND OTHER CRAP. PEOPLE LAUGH AT THE MERE THOUGHT OF GOING INTO PRO WRESTLING NONE THE LESS NOT MAKING IT. BELEIVE ME IVE BEEN THERE. I WENT TO LARRY SHARPS MONSTER FACTORY IN NEW JERSEY AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW IT IS A DIRTY BUSNESS. LOOKING AT WHAT YOU WROTE ABOUT YOUR PAST I WOULDNT TRY IT
    It's a dirty business, so I've heard. Honestly who cares about that? That's not what would stop me. I wrote that a long time ago, since than I've had a series of health-related problems as well as problems with my lower back which is what's stopping me from training, so I am not going to try it for those reasons.

matt_t2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt_t2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt_t2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt_t2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt_t2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt_t2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

If anybody wants to be a pro wrestler please go to OVW in Lousville KY. I was there for about a year and had an oppurtunity to go further in the profession, but after being there I realized it was not for me. If you are serious about being a pro wrestler get as big as you can now before you go. When you are big and cut you stand out. They basically told me if I was bigger I could have been on RAW in not very much time. I also was introduced to gear while I was there. I did not take it, but beleive me if you want to make it get big if not other wrestlers will tell you to.

LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    how was the price there, i was thinking about it, but wondering if it can be affordable to move out there

GrubinsAlready has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im starting my training with SAS wrestling in london england and was wondering if anyone here trains there or has trained there

cheers

Professional has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Me on the other hand...

I feel you guys wanting to get into the game as I have the same aspirations. Everyone's gotta start somewhere and I decided years ago that if I can't afford the money for training now, I'm gonna do all I can to get a head start and create an advantage for myself by getting into the gym and creating new habits.
    As the years go by, I realize you don't need drugs to look like a lot of those guys in the WWE. The thing is, people lack patience among other things.
    Hopefully you guys have that, and hopefully I'll whoop ur asses in the ring someday. lol
    Peace.
    Don't make excuses. Just make it happen.

LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have been thinking about school as well and have been leaning towards roh or ovw, but just seems tough to do it alone, affording everything and going through it all, most guys who eventually make it seem like they do it with the help of someone else..so basically just curious how serious everyone else is and how soon they would be checking out either of the two schools, my plan is 6months, if anyone else looking into it, lemme know