Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is looking real good already Kaz. Impressive strength. When I could do weighted pullups/chinups (before my shoulder injury) I would do one set with bodyweight as a warm and then go straight to the heaviest weight I was going to use. My rep goal was 5 for each set (never to failure) and I kept the weight the same until my form started to suffer. I would then lower the weight. Total I would do 5-10 sets. My best was bw+90 for a few sets of 5 reps on hammer chins (at a bodyweight of 206) Any videos coming in the future?
    Last edited by nockowt1; 09-28-2007 at 05:12 PM.

Registered User Dymondintheruff's Avatar
    Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dymondintheruff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Kaz, your journal is well...can i say beautiful? Love the warrior on the horse. I've subscribed to this one! Thank you
    Um..It just sort of hit me like..um..a two ton heavy thing
    What day is it and where the hell am I?

🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by chrisbute View Post
    Welcome! The dreaded "catch 22" situation in your home as well. I always tell my wife that there is NO WAY I could ever attain Arnold's body (I don't want to either) since I don't have the genetics he has.

Brad Pitt does have a great body - but he is very cut which makes his muscles look bigger than they really are. I would love to have his abs (Fight Club) but this takes strict dedication to your diet as well.

In any event - It is great to visit your journal. I'm a big fan of martial arts films (Shaw Brothers Studio's in particular). It is always refreshing to see someone from another country participate in these journals.
    Hello, chris. Thank you for dropping by.

LOL, my wife and daughter put themselves in their own "catch 22" (by the way, I love the movie) situation. The more they frown on me pumping, the bigger I grow. So there's no escape for them from this craziness too.

I adapted. Like someone said before, "I have learned to measure my progress by the number of her scowl lines. These days, the more she frowns the better I feel about myself. " Oh, that was me!!

You're right about Brad Pitt' abb and I admire your concept of balance. What a coincident, a few days ago I saw you on the forum. You're seven pounds heavier than me but still you're leaner than me.

It's a pleasure to meet to you. *bow*

Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by joed View Post
    Hi Kaz, glad to see you started a journal. I look forward to following your progress, and enjoying your sense of humor with the icons in your posts.
    Hey, JOE!!

It's you and other friends who are responsible to put this idea of making my own journal into my head. And I'm grateful that you did, it's wonderful!! As if having my own home here in BB.com, It feels like truely part of the family. This has turned my motivation up more than a few notches.

Joe, you are kind, always err on the side of generosity and interpret my clumsiness and ignorance as humor. Please let it be that way forever!!

Thanks to you, I've been never happier in my life!!

Originally Posted by nockowt1 View Post
    This is looking real good already Kaz. Impressive strength. When I could do weighted pullups/chinups (before my shoulder injury) I would do one set with bodyweight as a warm and then go straight to the heaviest weight I was going to use. My rep goal was 5 for each set (never to failure) and I kept the weight the same until my form started to suffer. I would then lower the weight. Total I would do 5-10 sets. My best was bw+90 for a few sets of 5 reps on hammer chins (at a bodyweight of 206)
    Hey nockowt, Thank you for generous words and giving me a new challenge.
    Your 206+90lbs x 5 x 2-3 sets is monstrous to say the least. That's roughly my 180+116lbs.
    My goal is as I stated in this journal, 1RM=180lbs + 70kg(154_lbs) before age 50. Therefore sooner or later I myself have to try that level.

Any videos coming in the future?
    Thank you again, until very recently I've never imagined actually anybody would be interested in what I am doing. Yes, I definitely want my videos up here. I recently learned my digicam has motion picture mode. Its manual says the format is AVI(motion JPG). Just give me a time. I think I could handle that eventually. *wink* I'm old but not that old...am I? *chuckle* Nay. LOL.

Besides I also want video version of my infamous
    "How to recover from failed bench at home and alone" technique
    Until then, please settle for my still shots.

Originally Posted by Dymondintheruff View Post
    Hi Kaz, your journal is well...can i say beautiful? Love the warrior on the horse. I've subscribed to this one! Thank you
    Hi my little borg princess!! How's your invasion of the earth going?

Thanks as always, your sunny smile makes my day so special. You have my permission to put here jokes, singing, stickers, grafitti, scrawl or whatever you want. Please jazz up, m'lady!!

9-29-2007 Sat
    55min
    * kg(lbs) =new personal record

Dead Lift
    65(143) x 5
    75(165) x 5

Bench Press
    65(143) x 5
    75(165) x 5
    90(198) x 1
    95(209) x 1
    100(220) x 1
    104(229) x 4 ♥
    105(231) x 2
    113(249) x failure
    95(209) x 5 +failure
    80(176) x 10

Weighted Chin-up
    +10(22) x 5
    +15(33) x 5
    +35(77) x 5
    +35(77) x 5
    +40(88) x 4
    +47.5(105) x 2 ♥
    +40(88) x 4
    *after 5min interval*
    +50(110) x 1 ♥

Cable Crunch
    55(121) x 20

The last night I stayed up too late, my sleep was...barely enough. Not bad though, one day rest was as always very refreshing both for mind(CNS) and body(muscle). But pre-workout anxiety was less severe today, feeling happy probably because of the satisfaction that I finally had put this journal up and also I got new kindly supports from fantastic friends here BB.com.

Setting PRs at both bench and chin-up is great and I'm happy but my lack of discipline led to two unintentional failure, risking further inhibition of my CNS firing. However confident I was about those two lifts, I just recovered from my latest overreaching. I must admit I pushed my luck too much.
    The last set of 1RM Weighted Chin-up was a pure bonus, I just wanted to take my chin-up pictures for other purposes.

Today I'm gonna go to bed early for tomorrow's workout.

See my past training log since July 2006

9-30-2007 Sun
    35min + video shooting
    * kg(lbs)

Dead Lift
    65(143) x 5

Bench Press
    65(143) x 5
    75(165) x 5
    88(194) x 1
    93(205) x 1
    98(216) x 1
    100(220) x 5
    101(222) x 4
    107(236) x 1
    95(209) x 5
    120(264) x Negative video Click!!
    50(110) x 20

Weighted Chin-up
    +10(22) x 5
    +15(33) x 5
    +30(66) x 8
    +40(88) x 3
    +40(88) x 3
    +45(99) x 2 video video Click!!
    +50(110) x 1 video video Click!!

Over 40kg Weighted Chin-up two days in row was cruel....but by all means I wanted to shoot my first videos today. A bit uncomfortable at my elbow...again my lack of discipline may have caused trouble. But it was a fun never the less. Besides, samurai should never feel sorry for himself.

The first Video!!

nockowt, sorry for having kept you waiting. Here you are!!
    My first video taken with my digicam. 
    (I forgot to shoot them horizontally. The next time I'll do better.
    Be careful about your neck when you watch it...LOL)

1) Chin-up BW82kg(180 lbs) + plates 45kg(99 lbs) x 2

2) Chin-up BW82kg(180 lbs) + plates 50kg(110 lbs) 1RM

3) A new exercise, 120 kg(264 lbs) "Samurai Break!! "
    *A deliberate Bench press failure alone at home.
    Why don't we all home trainers practice this?
    I've been doing this from the very start (=very light weight).

Sorry for my elbows not streching enough at the bottom(of chin-up). Because I shot them the end of today's workout, just a little bit uncomfortable at my left elbow.
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 09-30-2007 at 09:08 PM. Reason: typo: ncomfortable, adding "of chin-up)"

2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi kaz, some really impressive workouts here. Welcome to journaling, I see by some of your visitors that you are keeping some very good company. Great vids kaz nothing at all to be sorry about its all in the training curve, good luck.
    Larry
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Kaz! Very impressive on the weighted chins. Good workouts all around

I like the vid on the benchpress failure. Even though I attend a gym I am a little nervous about starting bb presses because of the fear of getting stuck under the bar after failure Thanks for showing a safe way to get out from under it!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post

nockowt, sorry for having kept you waiting. Here you are!!
    My first video taken with my digicam. 
    (I forgot to shoot them horizontally. The next time I'll do better.
    Be careful about your neck when you watch it...LOL)

1) Chin-up BW82kg(180 lbs) + plates 45kg(99 lbs) x 2

2) Chin-up BW82kg(180 lbs) + plates 50kg(110 lbs) 1RM

3) A new exercise, 120 kg(264 lbs) "Samurai Break!! "
    *A deliberate Bench press failure alone at home.
    Why don't we all home trainers practice this?
    I've been doing this from the very start (=very light weight).

Sorry for my elbows not streching enough at the bottom. Because I shot them the end of today's workout, just a little bit uncomfortable at my left elbow.
    Nice videos Kaz. You are the man. Eventually I will have to get a digital camcorder so I can post some of my own.

jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jude-o has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Kaz!

Great work on your bench and weighted chin-ups! You may find it helpful to put more effort into your legs/deadlifting (I also had back pain and found deadlifting eliminated it.)

I'm surprised your wife and daughter are hostile to your goals. Would you say large muscles are not as socially acceptable in Japanese culture, or is it just them?

Originally Posted by 2bbig View Post
    Hi kaz, some really impressive workouts here. Welcome to journaling, I see by some of your visitors that you are keeping some very good company. Great vids kaz nothing at all to be sorry about its all in the training curve, good luck.
    Larry
    Thank you Larry, for dropping by and also a nice encouraging message!!

Your sig says, "Genetics, you really don't know what they are until you have taken them too your limit."
    I agree, too often witnessed someone being cut off with words like "Dude, it's genetics. You can't change..." While nobody really knows what's one's own limit. I believe in that our body has no plan, only we do and our body has no plueprint, it tries to become only what we dictate. Now I am more certain than ever after I saw what you've accomplished so far by design.

I'm so happy about this decision to make my own journal as everybody inspired me into, because this is giving me not only incentives but also the chances to meet all these nice and kind people including you, my friend.

You too good luck!!
    Kaz
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000) ScubaDave is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great to see your journal Kaz - and great workouts!! I look forward to reading more.

Dave
    http://www.buffleheadprod.com
    Life begins underwater

- 25 July 1972 Cata-pole barred from competition because it contains carbon fibers.

"Those who assume hypotheses as first principles of their speculations...may indeed form an ingenious romance, but a romance it will still be." Roger Cotes - preface to Newton's Principia Mathematica 2nd ed 1713

Originally Posted by IronIc View Post
    Hi Kaz! Very impressive on the weighted chins. Good workouts all around

I like the vid on the benchpress failure. Even though I attend a gym I am a little nervous about starting bb presses because of the fear of getting stuck under the bar after failure Thanks for showing a safe way to get out from under it!
    Thank you, Penney, m'lady. You're a kind and sweet lady. I know and appreciate that you always kindly and wisely look at the good side of people's ideas.
    Again, I thank you, also for dropping by.
    Kaz

more information for safty, etc. click here
    *NOTE: I've been doing that from the very beginning, when I could lift less than half of my BW. Once you got the hang of it and was confident, you might be surprised how heavy you could go. One more thing, better have a "foot hold" to which you can hook your feet. I use a leg attachment to the bench, but a pair of light dumbells could do.
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

Nice videos Kaz. You are the man. Eventually I will have to get a digital camcorder so I can post some of my own.
    Hey nockowt, it's your idea so I must thank you. It's quite a fun to see what's I am doing myself. Blieve me you'll love it!!

Originally Posted by jude-o View Post
    Hi Kaz!

Great work on your bench and weighted chin-ups! You may find it helpful to put more effort into your legs/deadlifting (I also had back pain and found deadlifting eliminated it.)

I'm surprised your wife and daughter are hostile to your goals. Would you say large muscles are not as socially acceptable in Japanese culture, or is it just them?
    Hey jude, thanks for dropping by and I appreciate your advice.
    What you've said made perfect sense. I see you love full squat and I too.(You did see my ugly glutes in the videos, don't say you didn't. How could I develop that without full squats?) I'll begin serious Dead and Squat again when my bench hit the mark 135kg(300lbs).

My family love me of course but yes, as you've just put it they hate what I'm doing. In here, people who do seriously BB, PL or Cardio are rather minorities comparing to those who do general fitness during just one season. Do you know Billy's boot camp DVD? People buy it because not that they want to be like Billy but they want to be like men and women dancing around Billy in the DVD. Well, with fleeting summer season they'll forget about it until next summer...
    Oh my, please forget I said that. My family's hatred toward my free weights are starting to affect my mind!! 
    Enough rant for one day...it's your fault Jude.(j/k)
    Please come visit my journal again, you're always welcome my friend!!

Originally Posted by ScubaDave View Post
    Great to see your journal Kaz - and great workouts!! I look forward to reading more.

Dave
    Welcome back Dave!! How was your trip? I'm glad you made it back. And thanks for dropping by, I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion!!

I'll visit your journal if you don't mind. See ya soon!!

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    How could I develop that without full squats?
    Lunges develop glutes. See this link for lots of glute exercises.
    Joel

Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Hey Kaz!! I didn't know you had a journal!! I've enjoyed reading your entries, and the poundage you lift is impressive. I've been thinking about only doing bench press and squats with a spotter, so I understand the point you're making. Thanks for sharing your videos and words of wisdom. Keep up the great work. Miss T

10-2-2007 Tue
    38min + video shooting
    * kg(lbs) =new personal record

Dead Lift
    65(143) x 5

Bench Press
    65(143) x 5
    75(165) x 5
    88(194) x 1
    93(205) x 1
    95(209) x 7 +failure ♥ *video
    96(212) x 5
    91(200) x 5

[b]Partial Btm3rd
    86(189) x 7

Weighted Chin-up
    +10(22) x 5
    +15(33) x 5
    +30(66) x 9
    +35(77) x 5
    +35(77) x 4
    +30(66) x 5

Cable Crunch
    55(121) x 20

Thanks to a young inquisitive mind, I shot another video. Luckily I set my bench 7RM record tonight. ...I'm so glad but sleepy...have to go to bed.

Originally Posted by jtroster View Post
    Lunges develop glutes. See this link for lots of glute exercises.
    Thanks Joel, for a nice advice and I wish you too good luck!!

Originally Posted by misstransformer View Post
    Hey Kaz!! I didn't know you had a journal!! I've enjoyed reading your entries, and the poundage you lift is impressive. I've been thinking about only doing bench press and squats with a spotter, so I understand the point you're making. Thanks for sharing your videos and words of wisdom. Keep up the great work. Miss T
    Miss T!! Thanks for dropping by!! Must be your prayer that worked tonight so I was able to set another record at bench tonight, I owe you one. Please come often. Love ya, m'lady~!!

orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Kaz,.

Just wondered in....a litle late but wanted to welcome you too! Workouts are looking great. Looking forward to following your progress. Good luck.

Good Morning. I agree with the previous comment that you should increase the weight on your deadlifts. Deadlifts are a great exercise (I love them) and I think the strength gained from deadlifts will help to increase your other lifts. Not to mention there's nothing like pulling a weight you once thought was glued to the floor.

2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi kaz, great work on the 209 to failure then going up in weight 222 and getting 5 this is where you grow. Great work.
    Larry
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Kaz! Nice job on the workout! Congrats on the bench press PB!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your everyday bench experiment is great, Kaz, and better explained than most of the training information in books!

I've just started benches. Doing High volume at the moment 'cos I want to be huge. When this cycle stalls, definitely going to try your method.

It is sure working a treat for you!

Kaz's everyday bench experiment + hard work + intelligent loading = a big bench!
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

Originally Posted by orca View Post
    Hi Kaz,.

Just wondered in....a litle late but wanted to welcome you too! Workouts are looking great. Looking forward to following your progress. Good luck.
    Hi Orca, please come in, you're always welcome!! It's no misnomer they call you this nickname. Thank you for dropping by and the nice encouragement! You too good luck!! Hope our paths will cross more often.

justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HEY KAZ!!!!

Good to see you in here journaling! I must have been sleeping too much and just missed it.

Great, strong workouts my friend. I miss your PMs!

Still hitting the weights and the Karate on my end - started learning a couple of Kata's, and Kumite, as well. That's fun!

Take care, buddy!
    When the last deer disappears into the morning mist,
    When the last elk vanishes from the hills,
    When the last buffalo falls on the plains,
    I will hunt mice, for I am a hunter,
    And I must have my freedom.
    Chief Joseph, Nez Perce