Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 2673
    Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kaz, great news!

Sounds like it could be emotionally trying, but I think with your background, your philosophical perspective, and your emotional maturity and judgment, there’s probably nobody better suited for the task than you.

And if you ever need to vent about it, we’re here.

Good luck, man— you’ll do good.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks @Mark above for the advice.

Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hi, kaz! congrats on the offer! night shift is very difficult and very hard on the body. it will mess up your cortisol levels for sure. we have one woman on that shift who's under doctor's orders to come back to evening shift. i am on a shift (1400-2030) that is very, very different for my natural body rhythms and i think this has been a lot of my weight problem. my sleep schedule has been completely off this past year.

i hope you are prepared to care for yourself by seeking professional help right from the start with this new job. it sounds as if you'll need some extra support, with or without your background. also, how do you feel about continuing to search for work while you have this job? maybe something else will turn up before you hit your maximum burnout psychologically.

this is probably best left for email, i guess...feel free to continue our discussion there.

~sis

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kazenjammer,
    Congrats. I am sure that you will do great. May be an adjustment, but the discipline of the gym and martial arts have prepared you for the challenges. You will do fine. I am excited for you. I have been there, long period without a job, it i no fun. Now that you have one, go in positive and have fun.
    David, a 55 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year 400 Sq, 225 Bench, 500 DL

🥋 A Karate Kid age 60 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    Kaz,

Excellent news that you received a job offer!

A wise man once said to me very recently "health before wealth." So I hope it works out without much physical, mental, or personal sacrifice for you.

I know being jobless is hard, and I'm sorry you struggled so much these past 8 months.
    Thanks brother, my wife knows me best and she is worried about the nature of my new job. But this time I'll shoot first and ask questions later. I mean act first and think it later.

I hate to ask for help after celebrating your good news, but I am having tendinitis issues. (I posted the same question in Payton's log.)

I recently started adding pullups to my chinups. Not many, but maybe 10 per workout to test the waters and see if I can do them without shoulder pain, which I had issues with in the past.

Now, I am getting tendinitis in my right arm. I am not sure if this might be correlated with the pullups or if my age and workout volume are getting to me.

Did you experience this before? Any suggestions for rehab?

It seems I had this happen 5 years ago, but I can't remember how I solved it. I don't think I rested... I believe I went to short sets but kept the volume (like many sets of 3) or I possibly switched to weighted chins.

Thanks for any insight you might have.

Once again, I celebrate your new job offer and wish you infinite blessings. If anyone deserves success and happiness, it is you.
    Listen to Mark he knows better than me!

There's three ways to cope with this.

1) Stop all together until pain goes away.
    2) Alternate exercise as Mark suggested, choose the one which is less painful. There are also neutral grip attachment available so you could do neutral grip pull-ups as an addition to pronated pull-ups and supinated chin-ups.
    3) Tough it out, keep doing. This is risky, but I chose this road and having the same problem, right and left both, repeatedly more than decades...I don't recommend this.

You are young and have a long future. Take it easy and good care of your injuries as early as possible.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I hope Kazzy doesn't mind me chiming in on this. Tendonitis is common. I have done pullups for many years and a few years ago I developed tendonitis in my right forearm. I stopped doing pullups and massaged my arm daily for months until the inflammation subsided. I did not stop back workouts.

Just a simple fix ==> If something hurts, replace it with something that works the same bodypart that doesn't hurt - until you heal.
    We are really lucky to have you here, my best friend!! *bow*

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Big Kazzy, congratulations on your job offer. Honestly, it sounds like a psychological challenge, but you have a background I believe in either security or police work? So, it may be a good fit. Nonetheless, please spend some time thinking about it to make sure. The hours sound tough, but you are tough and smart, so I think you can make it work. Best.

**bows**
    Thanks Mark, your support means a lot. I'm not tough or smart but I am determined to do this for my family (including me!). Still I'm waiting for the official letter from the company. A bit worried about the delay....haha.

------------------

Dave, Sis and Zav, I'll be back for your kind posts. Gotta prepare my meal. See ya all soon!!
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 09-13-2019 at 01:00 AM.
    ⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Training Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 60-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congratulations on the new job Brother! I want to leave you with a section of a great book I once read:

"Persistency of purpose is a power. It creates confidence in others. Everybody believes in the determined man. When he undertakes anything his battle is half won, because not only he himself, but every one who knows him, believes that he will accomplish whatever he sets out to do. People know that it is useless to oppose a man who uses his stumbling-blocks as stepping-stones; who is not afraid of defeat; who never, in spite of calumny or criticism, shrinks from his task; who never shirks responsibility; who always keeps his compass pointed to the north star of his purpose, no matter what storms may rage about him.

The persistent man never stops to consider whether he is succeeding or not. The only question with him is how to push ahead, to get a little farther along, a little nearer his goal. Whether it lead over mountains, rivers, or morasses, he must reach it. Every other consideration is sacrificed to this one dominant purpose."
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177099771

Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Samraiwise has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Kaz, great news!

Sounds like it could be emotionally trying, but I think with your background, your philosophical perspective, and your emotional maturity and judgment, there’s probably nobody better suited for the task than you.

And if you ever need to vent about it, we’re here.

Good luck, man— you’ll do good.
    Thank you Dave! I'll do my best and I am depending on your friendship and support. Just bear with me because your shoulders will be soaked with my tears and snot for a next few months. "Hey where are you going Dave, please come back, I'm just kidding.*sounds of blowing nose* Hehe......

Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    hi, kaz! congrats on the offer! night shift is very difficult and very hard on the body. it will mess up your cortisol levels for sure. we have one woman on that shift who's under doctor's orders to come back to evening shift. i am on a shift (1400-2030) that is very, very different for my natural body rhythms and i think this has been a lot of my weight problem. my sleep schedule has been completely off this past year.

i hope you are prepared to care for yourself by seeking professional help right from the start with this new job. it sounds as if you'll need some extra support, with or without your background. also, how do you feel about continuing to search for work while you have this job? maybe something else will turn up before you hit your maximum burnout psychologically.

this is probably best left for email, i guess...feel free to continue our discussion there.

~sis
    Comparing to what you've been doing and still is doing, my job challenge is nothing but trivia. Your suggestion is logical. But at my age, I will never be able to find a job with money like this much again. When I become 65 my pension pay will start. Then I can do less tough work even with less pay. *shrug*

Got to survive 5 more years.

Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
    Kazenjammer,
    Congrats. I am sure that you will do great. May be an adjustment, but the discipline of the gym and martial arts have prepared you for the challenges. You will do fine. I am excited for you. I have been there, long period without a job, it i no fun. Now that you have one, go in positive and have fun.
    I know Dave and You, once told me so, have the same experiences. Failing to support one's family is the worst torture a man could ever have in his life. I've been feeling completely helpless during the past 8 months. I don't know the future but right now, I'm grateful and exciting to be able to be a man again. Thank you. *bow*

As for you calling me "Kazenjammer", turned out that I love the Norwegian band called Katzenjammer!! Here we go!!

Katzenjammer - "A Bar In Amsterdam" (2008)

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Congratulations on the new job Brother! I want to leave you with a section of a great book I once read:

"Persistency of purpose is a power. It creates confidence in others. Everybody believes in the determined man. When he undertakes anything his battle is half won, because not only he himself, but every one who knows him, believes that he will accomplish whatever he sets out to do. People know that it is useless to oppose a man who uses his stumbling-blocks as stepping-stones; who is not afraid of defeat; who never, in spite of calumny or criticism, shrinks from his task; who never shirks responsibility; who always keeps his compass pointed to the north star of his purpose, no matter what storms may rage about him.

The persistent man never stops to consider whether he is succeeding or not. The only question with him is how to push ahead, to get a little farther along, a little nearer his goal. Whether it lead over mountains, rivers, or morasses, he must reach it. Every other consideration is sacrificed to this one dominant purpose."
    John, you are both a strong man and a poet, never cease to amaze us. I love you and love this song. Hope you'd like this too.

Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Payton1221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kaz,

Congrats on the new job opportunity. I suggest talking with a good friend about any disturbing content if you feel that it's starting to affect you (rather than trying to keep it inside).
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Katzenjammer is like a cross between the Stray Cats and the Go-Gos. I like it.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year 400 Sq, 225 Bench, 500 DL

ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElrondHubbard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    Thank you Dave! I'll do my best and I am depending on your friendship and support. Just bear with me because your shoulders will be soaked with my tears and snot for a next few months. "Hey where are you going Dave, please come back, I'm just kidding.*sounds of blowing nose* Hehe......

I know Dave and You, once told me so, have the same experiences. Failing to support one's family is the worst torture a man could ever have in his life. I've been feeling completely helpless during the past 8 months. I don't know the future but right now, I'm grateful and exciting to be able to be a man again. Thank you. *bow*
    Yes, I know first hand how soul-killing unemployment can be, especially when it drags on. For me, it turned into a bit of a blessing, since not only did it give me a chance to help sorting out my wife’s health problems, but it also removed all the excuses I had remaining against starting my fitness journey. By the time I started a new job, I had totally transformed myself.

You’ve also been using it to make yourself better. That doesn’t mean it was easy or pleasant, but you now know yourself better and you know what you can do. It’s part of the growth process, and it’s the tough challenges that make us grow.

64 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    Kaz,

Congrats on the new job opportunity. I suggest talking with a good friend about any disturbing content if you feel that it's starting to affect you (rather than trying to keep it inside).
    Thanks Mark, I wish I could.

I have to sign a NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) due to the nature of the job and their responsibility to the Client. That's why they have in-house counselor. I can't even talk with my wife about my work. But I will survive, or die trying, LOL.

Katzenjammer is like a cross between the Stray Cats and the Go-Gos. I like it.
    I like them too!

Yes, I know first hand how soul-killing unemployment can be, especially when it drags on. For me, it turned into a bit of a blessing, since not only did it give me a chance to help sorting out my wife’s health problems, but it also removed all the excuses I had remaining against starting my fitness journey. By the time I started a new job, I had totally transformed myself.

You’ve also been using it to make yourself better. That doesn’t mean it was easy or pleasant, but you now know yourself better and you know what you can do. It’s part of the growth process, and it’s the tough challenges that make us grow.
    My new job comes and sciatica is gone.

Suddenly I find myself two steps closer to happiness.

I wanna thank you and the one who watches over us from high above. I think Zav's BIG BOSS has something to do with all this.

-----------------------

Dave, this song is for you. *bow*

Uriah Heep - "Wise Man" (1976)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 09-16-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Sep 2019 Jog & Ruck

1st 9 km (5.6 mi) *Ruck, weight 16 kg (35 lbs)
    3rd 9 km (5.6 mi)
    5th 12 km (7.5 mi)
    6th 9 km (5.6 mi)
    7th 12 km (7.5 mi)
    ====================
    Total 51 km (32 mi)
    * including Ruck 9 km (5.6 mi)

CIMG1854.JPG
    CIMG2028.JPG
    CIMG1904.JPG
    CIMG1899.JPG
    CIMG1852.JPG
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 09-16-2019 at 12:09 AM.

**************** LAST WEEK ****************

2019/9/9 (Mon) 47min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 8
    154 lbs (70kg) x 6
    165 lbs (75kg) x 6
    176 lbs (80kg) x 6
    187 lbs (85kg) x 6
    198 lbs (90kg) x 5
    203 lbs (92kg) x 5
    Total Reps 52

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 5
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    99 lbs (40kg) x 5
    Total Reps 60

12 km (7.5 mi)

----------------------------------------

2019/9/10 (Tue) OFF

2019/9/11 (Wed) 46min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 8
    154 lbs (70kg) x 8
    165 lbs (75kg) x 8
    176 lbs (80kg) x 8
    190 lbs (86kg) x 8
    201 lbs (91kg) x 5
    205 lbs (93kg) x 5
    Total Reps 60

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 5
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 6
    88 lbs (40kg) x 8
    88 lbs (40kg) x 6
    Total Reps 65

2019/9/12 (Thu) 13 km (8.1 mi)

2019/9/13 (Fri) 49min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 8
    154 lbs (70kg) x 6
    165 lbs (75kg) x 8
    176 lbs (80kg) x 5
    187 lbs (85kg) x 5
    198 lbs (90kg) x 5
    187 lbs (85kg) x 5
    187 lbs (85kg) x 5
    187 lbs (85kg) x 5
    187 lbs (85kg) x 5
    Total Reps 67

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 10
    22 lbs (10kg) x 10
    33 lbs (15kg) x 10
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    BW (0kg) x 10 * pull-ups
    BW (0kg) x 20
    Total Reps 105

2019/9/14 (Sat) 9 km (5.6 mi)

2019/9/15 (Sun) 7 km (4.3 mi)

Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    I have to sign a NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) due to the nature of the job and their responsibility to the Client. That's why they have in-house counselor. I can't even talk with my wife about my work.
    That seems a bit draconian. Names or other identifying information should definitely be protected, but you should definitely have others you can turn to. The job of an in-house counselor is first and foremost to protect the employer, not the employee.

My new job comes and sciatica is gone.

Suddenly I find myself two steps closer to happiness.
    Ain’t that the way it goes! Big stress relief, and it reflects in your physical health.

Keep taking care of yourself, friend!

Dave, this song is for you. *bow*

Uriah Heep
    I’m singing along!

64 and still a newbie.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very strong BP numbers, and those weighted chin ups are also very impressive. Nice work in here Kaz.
    IG @ JustShaneinGa
    MFP @ dvldwninga

Kaz my brother. Continue to take care of yourself, even with the new found health. Now for my 2 cents, my experience has been when I have heard or thought and expected the worst at a job, I am pleasantly surprised that things are not as bas as I thought they would be. I pray that you will get started and quickly adjust and enjoy the work you have to do.

blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Very strong BP numbers, and those weighted chin ups are also very impressive. Nice work in here Kaz.
    Those weighted chins are impressive! Some really solid work there.

Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Thanks Shane, your strong BP is inspiring us all.

Kaz my brother. Continue to take care of yourself, even with the new found health. Now for my 2 cents, my experience has been when I have heard or thought and expected the worst at a job, I am pleasantly surprised that things are not as bad as I thought they would be. I pray that you will get started and quickly adjust and enjoy the work you have to do.
    One more week till the 1st day of my new job! Zav, keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    Those weighted chins are impressive! Some really solid work there.
    Thanks for dropping by and your generous words!

Sep 2019 Jog & Ruck

3rd 9 km (5.6 mi)
    5th 12 km (7.5 mi)
    6th 9 km (5.6 mi)
    7th 12 km (7.5 mi)
    9th 12 km (7.5 mi)
    12th 13 km (8.1 mi)
    14th 9 km (5.6 mi)
    15th 7 km (4.3 mi)
    ====================
    Total 92 km (57 mi)

CIMG2072.JPG
    CIMG2056.JPG
    CIMG2085.JPG
    CIMG2057.JPG
    CIMG2091.JPG
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 09-22-2019 at 11:59 PM.

**************** LAST WEEK ****************

2019/9/16 (Mon) 50min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 8
    154 lbs (70kg) x 6
    165 lbs (75kg) x 6
    176 lbs (80kg) x 6
    192 lbs (87kg) x 5
    203 lbs (92kg) x 5
    214 lbs (97kg) x 4 * 3+1
    198 lbs (90kg) x 5
    Total Reps 55

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 5
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 8
    77 lbs (35kg) x 8
    66 lbs (30kg) x 10
    55 lbs (25kg) x 10
    Total Reps 86

2019/9/17 (Tue) 10 km (6.2 mi)

2019/9/18 (Wed) 41min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 10
    154 lbs (70kg) x 10
    Total Reps 100

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    BW (0kg) x 10
    BW (0kg) x 10
    BW (0kg) x 10
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 10
    Total Reps 100

2019/9/19 (Thu) 8 km (5 mi)

2019/9/20 (Fri) 49min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 8
    154 lbs (70kg) x 6
    165 lbs (75kg) x 6
    181 lbs (82kg) x 6
    194 lbs (88kg) x 5
    205 lbs (93kg) x 7 *5+2
    205 lbs (93kg) x 7 *5+2
    187 lbs (85kg) x 8
    Total Reps 63

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 5
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 10
    Total Reps 75

2019/9/21 (Sat) 9 km (5.6 mi)

2019/9/22 (Thu) 8 km (5 mi)

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GrouchyUSMC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congratulations on your new job Kaz. It sounds like it can be tough at times, but considering your positive attitude I have no doubt they chose the right person for it.

Looks like Kaz has gotten busy already!

64 and still a newbie.

jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jreacher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kaz, been thinking about you everyday this week. I hope your new job is going great.

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking great in those pics Kaz. Congrats on the job.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Kaz, how have you been? I really hope the new job is going well, and that you have had time to continue your workouts and rucking and jogging.

In my attempts to look half as good as you, I’ve cut down to about 78 kg. Aiming for about 73.4 within the next two months.

Anyway, I really hope you are doing well.

Take care my friend.

Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athena is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hello, my brother! sending you an email as well. how are you? how are you holding up with your new job?

~athi

HELLO....hello.....ello....llo....lo.....o

kinda quiet in here.

We miss you Kazman!

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Congratulations on your new job Kaz. It sounds like it can be tough at times, but considering your positive attitude I have no doubt they chose the right person for it.
    Looks like Kaz has gotten busy already!
    Kaz, been thinking about you everyday this week. I hope your new job is going great.
    Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Looking great in those pics Kaz. Congrats on the job.
    Kaz, how have you been? I really hope the new job is going well, and that you have had time to continue your workouts and rucking and jogging.

In my attempts to look half as good as you, I’ve cut down to about 78 kg. Aiming for about 73.4 within the next two months.

Anyway, I really hope you are doing well.

Take care my friend.
    Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    hello, my brother! sending you an email as well. how are you? how are you holding up with your new job?

~athi
    HELLO....hello.....ello....llo....lo.....o

kinda quiet in here.

We miss you Kazman!
    Thanks guyz and my sis, sorry for my tardiness. *bow*

Although still in training I'm doing fine work-wise. Just too tired from sitting in front of the display checking content after content for over 8 hours, to update in my own journal. Just a few non-serious posts in Misc is all I could manage.

As for workout, I got hurt my left side again, wrist (*this is new), elbow and shoulder. Still can't do much heavy lifting. The weather in the last few months here were bad, too much rain including several big and disastrous typhoons on weekend (my day off), so did not much jogging either.

I was payed twice since I started this new job and that is a good thing. I have to stay on 98% accuracy rate in order to keep my job. If I failed to do that three months in a row the company will terminate my employment. So I'm really scared and desperate. I even cut my lunch break short in order to get more training time and experience.

Once I get finished my training, hopefully I can update more regularly.

Wish you all the best as always,
    -Kaz
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 12-07-2019 at 08:00 AM.

2019/9/23 (Mon) 49min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 8
    154 lbs (70kg) x 6
    165 lbs (75kg) x 6
    181 lbs (82kg) x 6
    194 lbs (88kg) x 6
    205 lbs (93kg) x 7 *6+1
    205 lbs (93kg) x 7 *5+2
    198 lbs (90kg) x 6
    Total Reps 62

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 5
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    Total Reps 85

2019/9/24 (Tue) 9 km (5.6 mi)

2019/9/25 (Wed) 36min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 8
    154 lbs (70kg) x 8
    168 lbs (76kg) x 8
    181 lbs (82kg) x 8
    194 lbs (88kg) x 8
    205 lbs (93kg) x 5
    198 lbs (90kg) x 5
    Total Reps 60

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 8
    22 lbs (10kg) x 8
    33 lbs (15kg) x 8
    44 lbs (20kg) x 8
    55 lbs (25kg) x 8
    66 lbs (30kg) x 10
    55 lbs (25kg) x 10
    Total Reps 70

5 km (3.1 mi)

2019/9/26 (Thu) 9 km (5.6 mi)

2019/9/27 (Fri) 13 km (8.1 mi)

2019/9/28 (Sat) 50min

Bench Press
    110 lbs (50kg) x 10
    132 lbs (60kg) x 8
    154 lbs (70kg) x 6
    165 lbs (75kg) x 6
    176 lbs (80kg) x 6
    187 lbs (85kg) x 6
    198 lbs (90kg) x 5
    198 lbs (90kg) x 5
    198 lbs (90kg) x 5
    198 lbs (90kg) x 5
    Total Reps 62

Weighted Chin up
    BW (0kg) x 10
    11 lbs (5kg) x 5
    22 lbs (10kg) x 5
    33 lbs (15kg) x 5
    44 lbs (20kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    88 lbs (40kg) x 5
    77 lbs (35kg) x 5
    66 lbs (30kg) x 5
    55 lbs (25kg) x 15
    Total Reps 80

Sep 2019 Jog & Ruck

3rd 9 km (5.6 mi)
    5th 12 km (7.5 mi)
    6th 9 km (5.6 mi)
    7th 12 km (7.5 mi)
    9th 12 km (7.5 mi)
    12th 13 km (8.1 mi)
    14th 9 km (5.6 mi)
    15th 7 km (4.3 mi)
    17th 10 km (6.2 mi)
    19th 8 km (5 mi)
    21st 9 km (5.6 mi)
    22nd 8 km (5 mi)
    24th 9 km (5.6 mi)
    25th 5 km (3.1 mi)
    27th 13 km (8.1 mi)
    ====================
    Total 154 km (95.7 mi)

I'll be back to update October, November and December as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 12-07-2019 at 08:02 AM.