Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz

A New Baby And A New Dad!!

Our friend Mike aka michaeljazz was given his first son! and became a new DAD!! 

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4981323

He's so busy right now to take care his new BIG family +.
    Please my friends, give Mike a pat on the back!!! 

*hint* The guy's infamous thread..."Flatulatin' in the Gym...." and his , now you remember?

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning, Kaz! That's great about Michael's new baby boy. What a blessing!

You're doing great! Nice job on the workouts!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000) chrisbute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Kaz -

I just noticed (like others) that you lift the same body part almost every day. Wow! I have never heard anyone advocate this appoach. When you break down the muscle (from lifting) it needs time to repair itself. 24 hours seems like it isn't enough time even if you supplement with Amino's and Protein. Are you fatigued after the 2nd or 3rd consecutive day? If not, then you have some genetic gift that every bodybuilder would love to have.
    "Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you miss."

Registered User Dymondintheruff's Avatar
    Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000) Dymondintheruff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Kaz! just popping in for a bit and i'm amazed at the volume of work you do. You know, i have started working legs twice a week and i'm trying for three times a week(inspired by your workouts) and i'm noticing a difference finally after not seeing anything happen in a long time! Thanks D
    Um..It just sort of hit me like..um..a two ton heavy thing
    What day is it and where the hell am I?

Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz
    Penney!!

Originally Posted by IronIc View Post
    That's interesting the 2nd day is the most difficult. Not toally suprising, however, since in cardio (at least for me) the first 5 minutes or so is the hardest. Weird, huh?
    It's a good analogy. After that, on the 3rd and 4th day, I find it easy for both my mind and body to move into action.
    I find it amazing, too, how so many completely different routines work equally well, with good results and gains. Like I'm on a routine that calls for working bodyparts just 1x weekly. It has worked well for me as long as I push myself. I have learned so much since joining this forum back in May.
    Yep that makes our lives so interesting. Like if my own ideas stop working then I could fall back on yours. Or I mixed up others' into something new.
    Thanks for explaining Kaz! We need more awareness days like that here in the States
    GREAT wo Kaz - congrats on your new PR!
    (I agree..I mean) My my own people have forgotten so many things about our country.
    I thank you, m'friend. If you weren't here things might have been different!! 

Shall we dance?

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll dance with you Kaz

I hope you're having a nice night!
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Morning, Kaz! That's great about Michael's new baby boy. What a blessing! You're doing great! Nice job on the workouts!
    This reminds me of my daughter's birth. I wish....never mind.

Thank you Hibby!! Let's dance!!

Originally Posted by chrisbute View Post
    Hi Kaz - I just noticed (like others) that you lift the same body part almost every day. Wow! I have never heard anyone advocate this appoach. When you break down the muscle (from lifting) it needs time to repair itself. 24 hours seems like it isn't enough time even if you supplement with Amino's and Protein. Are you fatigued after the 2nd or 3rd consecutive day? If not, then you have some genetic gift that every bodybuilder would love to have.
    Hey Chris, thanks!!

Oh, sometimes I fatigue and then sometimes I do not.

It's always the middle day, especially the 2nd day I cower the most. My mind and body is somewhat affected by previous day's workout and also I have to take the next day's workout into consideration. The 4th day, I could put all I have left in me, into that day's workout. As I start to adapt, my training volume(total reps) tends to increase, and once it begins overreaching sets in.

So (I advocate nothing, if people find what I'm doing useful then I'd be happy of course.) I'm not gifted, just a man of 48 whose resourse is so limited that I have to control my daily training volume.

D, I'm really glad you are in full throttle again!!

Originally Posted by Dymondintheruff View Post
    Hi Kaz! just popping in for a bit and i'm amazed at the volume of work you do. You know, i have started working legs twice a week and i'm trying for three times a week(inspired by your workouts) and i'm noticing a difference finally after not seeing anything happen in a long time! Thanks D
    Hey my little borg princess!! Let's borg dance!!

Upper body exercises even major compounds, like bench and chin-up consume, little CNS reserve if comparing to lower body exercises like you are doing. Even when I'm doing my chin-up, it's only BW + under 40% of BW x 8reps, while you do your squats, BW + 150% of BW x 8 reps. Which is the harder one is quite apparent!!

But I'm really glad if what I'm doing helped you to find what works for you. I'm honored.

I'll dance with you Kaz

I hope you're having a nice night!
    Penney~!! of course, I already am since you were dropping by!! You too have a HAPPY DAY!!

10-11-2007 Thu
    39min
    * kg(lbs) =PR

Dead Lift
    65(143) x 5
    85(187) x 5
    110(242) x 5

Bench Press
    65(143) x 5
    75(165) x 5
    90(198) x 1
    95(209) x 1
    100(220) x 1
    92(203) x 8 ♥
    93(205) x 6

Partial Btm3rd
    90(198) x 5

Weighted Chin-up
    +15(33) x 5
    +20(44) x 5
    +40(88) x 6 ♥
    40(88) x 4
    35(77) x 4

Leg Extension
    80(176) x 7
    80(176) x 4
    Leg Curl
    50(110) x 8

Cable Crunch
    55(121) x 20

See my past training log since July 2006

Tonight at bench press, I duly collected my prize!! Two days in row wasn't bad. I added 1kg to my 8RM, which I had failed last week.

Also I succeeded at +40(88) x 6 chin-up adding two more reps to the previous record. Until today, I did over +40(88) sets always after the 1st working set +30(66) x 8 or something close to that. Today I felt my elbows are OK so I tried +40(88) at my 1st working set.
    Ironically today was the 2nd day of my "everyday bench", which I feared the most. Yee~ Ha!! Penney, shall we!?
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 10-11-2007 at 07:42 AM.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Hi Kaz,

Really good journal man, I'm enjoying it. Your workouts look really good.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) orca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Kaz,

Congrats on the increases. Nice job!

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the progress you're making Kaz. If you keep this up more people will certainly be trying to copy your training style. I think you may be on to something with the everyday benching.

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 PR's Kaz, nice!

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet PR's Kaz! Your progress is really excelerating
    ~ Penney

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

-Ghandi

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    Hey Miss T, don't be deceived by my handsome face...well nobody says that I know, that's why I must say it myself once in a while.

I always take their hearts before giving out anything. So in the end I'd be the one who gets more!! Thanks for kind words, you too have a nice weekend!! I love you!!
    Hey Kaz, how are you doing this wonderful Friday Morning? Although my previous message expressed appreciation on how freely you support others concerning their goals and training, which is very giving, I can see you're also a charmer. Hmmm...I'll have to keep my eyes on you Mr. Samraiwise. lol Thank you for the kind comments you share, and encouragment on my photos. It really does mean a great deal. *hugs*

Also, I read your recent entries, and your strength gains are impressive!!

Wow! Training the same part daily would WEAR ME OUT...it sounds like you do a great deal of intuitive training. I can definitely respect that, because I'm in the process of tweaking meals and training simply by "listening" to my body as well. Your progress is coming quickly. I'll have to check in more often for tips and advice. Keep up the awesome job, and have a great weekend. T

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday Kaz! What's on the agenda?
    Genshai

Originally Posted by Getsum View Post
    Hi Kaz,

Really good journal man, I'm enjoying it. Your workouts look really good.
    Hey thanks Flint! That's a great compliment especially from you!! I saw your home gym, Excellent! A power rack!! Two olympic bars...*drool* A sandbag!! Can I use it? (j/k)
    Originally Posted by orca View Post
    Hey Kaz,

Congrats on the increases. Nice job!
    Thanks Kevin! You yourself did a nice job done yesterday, adding 10lb to your Bent over Rows!!! Congrats BACK!!

Originally Posted by nockowt1 View Post
    Congrats on the progress you're making Kaz. If you keep this up more people will certainly be trying to copy your training style. I think you may be on to something with the everyday benching.
    GREAT encouragement, thank you Kevin!! Remember mine is fractional plates gain(just +1kg each time) when doing bench press. But coming from you, still it's great compliment!! Thank you m'friend. Give me a hug~ . I was just kidding!! LOL.

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    2 PR's Kaz, nice!
    Al~, your fire is contageous!! Thanks!!!

Sweet PR's Kaz! Your progress is really excelerating
    PENNEY!! PENNEY!! PENNEY!! I'm SO HAPPY~
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 10-12-2007 at 10:01 AM.

Originally Posted by misstransformer View Post
    Hey Kaz, how are you doing this wonderful Friday Morning?
    Hi Miss T, here almost Saturday, I hate this time zone thingy.
    Although my previous message expressed appreciation on how freely you support others concerning their goals and training, which is very giving, I can see you're also a charmer. Hmmm...I'll have to keep my eyes on you Mr. Samraiwise. lol Thank you for the kind comments you share, and encouragment on my photos. It really does mean a great deal. *hugs*
     Wwwwwwow!!

Also, I read your recent entries, and your strength gains are impressive!!

Wow! Training the same part daily would WEAR ME OUT...it sounds like you do a great deal of intuitive training. I can definitely respect that, because I'm in the process of tweaking meals and training simply by "listening" to my body as well. Your progress is coming quickly. I'll have to check in more often for tips and advice. Keep up the awesome job, and have a great weekend. T
    Kaz the intuitive! I like the sound of it, thanks m' lady!! Hey, don't leave so quickly. Please have a seat, how about a glass of wine?

"To friends!!"

Registered User misstransformer's Avatar
    misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000) misstransformer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    Hi Miss T, here almost Saturday, I hate this time zone thingy.

Wwwwwwow!!

Kaz the intuitive! I like the sound of it, thanks m' lady!! Hey, don't leave so quickly. Please have a seat, how about a glass of wine?

"To friends!!"
    Ooops, I forget about the different time zones. Well, the wine would probably add a few inches...Lord knows I don't need that...but a tall sparkling glass of fresh water with lemon would hit the spot. lol T

Ooops, I forget about the different time zones. Well, the wine would probably add a few inches...Lord knows I don't need that...but a tall sparkling glass of fresh water with lemon would hit the spot. lol T
    Ok then....lemon, lemon....where is it? I thought I had one.

LOL, Miss T, good night(JST) and have a nice weekend!!

Originally Posted by thinton View Post
    Happy Friday Kaz! What's on the agenda?
    Happy Saturday Tiffany!! How about this!?
    It sounds grim but actually it is not....time for bed, I love y'all and good night m'friends!!

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
    without ever having felt sorry for itself."

- Self Pity, D.H. Lawrence (1885 - 1930)

"Each time I actualy cry it out loud,
    Something starts eating my spirits.
    It's there whether I acknowlege it or not.
    It's listening and waiting for me to grovel.
    Maybe I can't beat it but neither can it.
    I won't give it a pleasure by calling it by name
    Now, do I believe in myself?
    Yes, I do."

- Pain, K.Nobuhara (1959 -????)

10-13-2007 Sat
    48min EB day 1
    * kg(lbs) =PR

Dead Lift
    65(143) x 5
    85(187) x 5
    115(253) x 1
    125(275) x 1
    130(286) x 1

Bench Press
    65(143) x 5
    75(165) x 5
    90(198) x 1
    95(209) x 1
    100(220) x 1
    103(227) x 4
    105(231) x 3
    107(236) x 2
    110(242) x 1
    95(209) x 5

Samurai Break
    125(275) *extemely careful

Weighted Chin-up
    +15(33) x 5
    +20(44) x 5
    +35(77) x 8 ♥
    +35(77) x 5
    +35(77) x 4
    +30(66) x 6

Cable Crunch
    55(121) x 20

See my past training log since July 2006

Yesterday I took a rest day resetting "everyday bench" cycle, because I wanted today(Saturday) as the 1st day of EB. That meant I should be well rested and with fresh CNS reserve. Naturally my expectation for PR was high.

As for my warming up exercise, I tried my dead lift a-notch-higher singles than my usual, in a hope that might help triggering my CNS burst at later bench sets. I also thought I was baked up by a full eight hours of sleep and the resulting CNS recupration. The idea wasn't so bad but I should have 115(253) x 5 instead of just 1 rep before a single 130(286)...I felt a little awkward at my small back afterward...LOL. (again, "should have" kinda thinking won't help me accomplish anything...oops, never learning is my nature...!?)

Bech Press, today my choice was whether to aim at my 6RM or 5RM. I picked the latter, and I tried 103(227) x 5. During at my 4th rep, I decided today was not the day. Instead I succeeded my current 3RM and 2RM at the 2nd and 3rd working set respectively. No PR but I felt not bad. I still could try another RM tomorrow.

Chin-up, the choices was either +45(99) x 3 or +35(77) x 8. After the day before yesterday's +40(88) x 6, both should not be so difficult ones. I heeded my left elbow's advice which is against +45(99), and harvested my new 8RM instead of 3RM, adding 2.5kg to the previous one. +35(77) x 8 was done.

Samurai Break, 125(275) my current max, I don't do negatives so I brought the bar down with normal speed the same way as doing normal bench press after getting the bar off the rack very carefully. Especially watching my wrists. The last thing I wanted was a unnecessary injuries, doing this silly but interesting experiment. Failed Samurai Break would be too funny to be true!! I'll die rather than fail...a deliberate failed-bench??? I'm planning to try 136(300) SBby the end of next month. We shall see how it will turn out!

It seemed I got much better at this "flexible volume cut", and keeping my working sets "one set short" was really working!! I've gotten many hints to perfect the idea(though it's far from perfect, of course) from friends, especially Al's journal. I love you, thank you AL!! Friends' journal, especially the post-workout comments are like gold mines!!

Kapla!!
    Last edited by Samraiwise; 10-14-2007 at 02:39 AM. Reason: typo...it was "from" not "form" :D

After my brachialis injury last September doing weighted pull-up, I swiched to chin-up.

Chin-up & Pull-up

Although I do chin-up mainly actually I prefer pull-up to it because I think the latter involves more of lats than the former. I like that my wrists, elbows, arms and shoulders work in the same plane with the bar when I do pull-up comparing to chin-up.

The vector of gravitational pull is almost directly opposite of the vector of my muscle pull when doing pull-up while it is not when doing chin-up.(see my crude illustration bellow) I think the angle they make is ideal for more lats involvement. Also I don't like near vertical posture when I do chin-up with the plates which weigh more than 50% of my body weight. With that kind of weight attached to my lower body, I can hardly pull my lower body up and forward enough to form an arch of my back. When that happens it's like a pure CNS exercise more for biceps, and I can not feel enough lats involvement as I'd like.

If the plates weigh less than that, like under 50% of my BW/6reps range, I still could feel my lats a good deal enough for both its strength gain and hypertrophy.

If I want biceps full ROM(range of motion) then chin-up is better suited for it because of its supinated grip, which could help my upper arm and forearm form a sharper angle than pronated grip at the top position.

With my poor English, this is going nowhere it seems..., just food for thought.

Brutal Bosnian user67987300011654's Avatar
    user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user67987300011654 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wellcome and you have a very nice journal

you are making great progress,

wellcome again and I will follow your journal more

Originally Posted by Janissarie View Post
    wellcome and you have a very nice journal

you are making great progress,

wellcome again and I will follow your journal more
    Hi Jani, thanks for dropping by and kind words!! You're always welcome!!
    Wow...and you have awesome arms and back, my friend!!

Kaz, again great bench PR's - and you're rockin' the weighted chin-ups. Holy cow you're strong!

Again, please explain the "Samurai Break."

Take care of yourself, my friend!
    ~ Penney

-Ghandi

nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nockowt1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Impressive numbers once again Kaz. I need to make sure that I view your journal before going to the gym. I'll have no choice but to be inspired by your increasing strength.