apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10)

can too much protien make u fat?

hi guys

just wondering , jsut like too much Carbs make u fat
    can too much protein make u fat too or not.

i weight 180 lbs so i would try to take in around 180-200g of PRoten , but if i have too much will it like turn into fat.

also i head too muhc protein destroys the liver

is that true.

thanks
    Asif

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gaining weight is the result of the following process:

Calories in - Calories out =

- If this number is positive you will gain weight (muscle and/or fat)
    - If this number is negative you will loose weight (muscle and/or fat)

Now simple carbs are stored faster in adipose tissue if your glycogen stores are full.

Fat takes longer to digest and hence takes more time to be stored in adipose tissue. But remember that fat is the most calorie dense with 9Kcals/g

Protein is the least to be converted to fat since it has to undergo glucogenesis (i.e. turn into glucose molecule) before it gets used as energy or stored as fat.

Hope that helped.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And unless you already have liver problems, excess protein won't be bad. Be sure you drink a lot of water though.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"