Thread: trioplex bars

motivator89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

trioplex bars

Is those trioplex bars good to eat. If not what type of bar is good. I usually eat these every day in meal 4 and 6. I know they went from 9 grams of sugar to 16 grams of sugar any info?

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make your own protein bars or eat real food.

Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meta|Gear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i bought a box and there not bad if your on the go, at first i didnt expect them to look the way they do but they dont taste bad, they also dont taste great either.

personally i wouldnt buy them again
    "Are you lifting it?" -rockhuddy

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're pretty dry. I cant eat one without water in my other hand.
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

FreightTrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't eat them twice a day for sure. At least find another snack... almonds, oatmeal, and etc.

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tri-O-Plex bars have ONLY 19 grams of protein... not 30.

Their labels are messed up. Plus taste is aweful... you can get much HEALTHIER/CHEAPER/TASTIER if you make your own...

GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GLB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nithos
    Make your own protein bars or eat real food.
    Nithos nailed it on the head. Read my sig for a good recipe.
    "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
    "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Or you could try one of the dozen recipes in the thread in my sig.
    Repping for the best protein bars ever:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=346329

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    TrioPlex are one of my favorite bars but thats only because all the others suck even worse. If the protein is really 19 and not 30 then I won't be eating them any more. The NET carbs is messed up and I think they are just showing you sugar carbs as 16, while there are other carbs in the bar that are digested by your body (not sugar alcohol).

I heard good things about these new Oatrageous bars but I have yet to see the nutritional info.

On Trioplex try the coconut as they are good.
    Cutting - 6' 3" - 28 yrs
    Jan 10th - 219 lbs (end of winter dirty bulk)
    July 30th - 192lbs - Approx 9% bf

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Eat a snickers instead prob better for ya
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"