Thread: Complete Chest?

IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Complete Chest?

Does anyone have a good routine for chest one that has worked well for you, and hits every angle hard...
    I currently do.. Flat Benchs
    Incline Benchs
    Flat Flyes..

I'am not sure if I should add some decline work or take out the flat flyes and do inclines instead.... what do you guys suggest I do 4 exercises max...

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    How about some dips somewhere? Apparently, they are an awesome mass builder for the chest if you lean forward to put emphasis on the pecs during the movement.

IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Jack-MA
    How about some dips somewhere? Apparently, they are an awesome mass builder for the chest if you lean forward to put emphasis on the pecs during the movement.
    Yes! I'am thinking of putting them in 'Dips' my chest workout .. I currently do them in my Tricep workout but I think I'am gonna put them with chest and put pushdowns in place of them for Triceps...

stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000)
    how about something for the 'upper chest'

i can't seem to get that to grow as my lower & middle areas are, it looks kinda goofy

any pointers, excercises that help that other than incline flies/bench?

BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by stangs

i can't seem to get that to grow as my lower & middle areas are, it looks kinda goofy

Start your workout with incline dumbbell presses for about 4 weeks. Make sure you go heavy. Then you can go back to using the barbell.

simzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can someone tell me the difference between doing inclines with dumbells and the barbell bar? which is more effective

Incline Presses with a Bar restrict your range of motion... because you have a bar across your chest which restricts that range of motion as with dumbells you can get a deeper stretch in the pecs because theres no bar in the way again... presses with DB's in my opinion would be superior because they in turn will break down the muscle alot better because of the deeper stretch and range of motion thats increased by using the dumbells instead of the Barbell..

A good movement to do in place of dumbell presses is Hammer Strength Incline Presses almost the same effect as using dumbells...

stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000) stangs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by BL1

Start your workout with incline dumbbell presses for about 4 weeks. Make sure you go heavy. Then you can go back to using the barbell.
    thanks bro

BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks bro

No problem. I think this happens to a lot of people from just always hitting flat bench first. I would even recommend just doing incline DB for that month.

Trust me you will see gains!

squadtirezzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WEIGHTED DIPS. that is what helped me get a big chest.

I currently do a 45 and 25 lb. plate for 4 sets of 10. And it doesn't take long
    before you will go up in weight...I hate dips, but I love the results....