g-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Newbie posting his pics

here is another one.
    Attached Images
    One's potential is only limited by one's mind.

William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Looks good g-man!

ironman57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YOU HAVE GOOD CHEST DEVELOPMENT, KEEP IT UP!

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah looking good, but you need to bring you legs up to speed, espessially (uhhh spelling) you calves, nice arms and chest!

bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000) bigdog is just really nice. (+1000)
    New to what? Training? Bodybuilding? The knowledge thereof? Hell man you're a genetic freak if that's the case! Your pec development is incredible at your level! Hell, any level! That's not just because it's a trouble spot of mine either! I know you probably know your upper body is ahead of your lower. I'll share this. Mine was too! Until a rotator cuff injury sidelined upper training for 6-8 months twice. Legs catch up quick, especially if you just back off your stronger parts a bit (reduce the volume of exercise/sets in a week). You look great bro!
    "Helping spread the truths of biomechanics, proper training for continuous development, and nutrition one JOE at a time."

"Those that DO NOT listen...DO NOT learn!"

"God gave us one mouth and two ears for a good reason!"

"An expert discontinues to grow and develop."

"If you ain't sore then do some more!"

AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AllenP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    perhaps newbie to this forum. Well, i should say you look great for newbie. Keep pumping bro.

Jakked47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, incredible. I can see the reflection of your ceiling in your HEAD.
    I haven't decided which gym to join yet. Maybe I'll just keep using my giant rubberband.

Boypussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Whoa, man. you are an uberhottie. GIve us more pics, dude!