nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Universal Ultra Iso Whey - Fruit Punch Review

So I emailed Universal and requested some sample, and they send me 5 samples, on of them being Ultra Iso Whey Fruit Punch.

So right off the bat, big thumbs up to Universal for sending samples, and sending them quickly!

Now to the review...

Tried it with the recommended dosage, and found the following:

Mixed very well, no clumps, and not much foaming at all.
    Mixiability 9/10

Taste...... well, it pains me to say it didnt taste good at all. At first it was a muted fruit punch flavor, but after a few sips a very bad taste began to dominate, almost a doughy flavor, its hard to describe. I was really looking forward to this product and hate to give a bad review being as it was free, but....

Taste 3/10