Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The Purple People Eater The Viking's Avatar
    The Viking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Viking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Viking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

So... Why are some people "fat"?

This has been bugging me for a looong time now. After talking about it and watching videos and documentaries on it in Health Class, I've been more curious. So, I'll get straight to the questions I have:

Why are some people fat? Sounds like a vague question, eh? Well, I'll give a little information about myself.

I am 15, 5"4', 137 lbs. It seems that compared to other people around the same size as me, I am on the heavier side. However, I don't look fat AT ALL. Skinny if anything. I haven't really worked out on a good specific routine either, except for the past month or two.

I also eat WHATEVER I want. Anything. If there's Coke available, I'll chug down some of that. If my mom only bought Orange Juice, I'll drink that. If I have Snickers or Milky Ways at home, I'll probably eat 2 of them after I get home from school. I don't drink Milk everyday like some people, only when I feel like it. I'll eat whatever my mom cooks up for dinner, usually Asian food. If I'm hungry, I'll heat up some Chilly or some Cambells Soup, etc. Well, you get the point, I eat whatever I want, whenever I want.

So... By the information about myself above, can anyone tell me why I'm "not" fat? And also why I'm so heavy, even though I don't look fat and such?

Next, I would like some information obese-ness. I see stuff every now and then, about some 3 year old who can eat like 3 Burger King Whoopers and such. How can they do that? Are their stomachs extra big or something? So, obese-ness = genetical?

Lastly, quick question. "When You're Hungery = Time to Eat". True or False?

Thats about it. Thanks to whomever tries to answer my questions.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you a lot of processed sugary foods you will wind up fat- Go to a big local gym and look at the vast majority of the members.

Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jones25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Metabolism...

I have a few bad days with diet nowadays and I'll gain weight. Hell, I diet and exercise and still look disgusting and will never look good.

On the other hand I have a friend who eats twice as much as I did when I was obese, he has cholestrol problems, yet is a twig, according to BMI, he's anorexic...

Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you look skinny but weigh a lot, it's because you have dense tissues. Mostly bones I guess, and also densely packed muscle. This is a good thing.

Obesity is genetic. There are a lot of genes that control fat storage, based on your body's response to food and also hormonal things (see: hypothyroidism). For people who got unlucky with these, being fat is very hard to avoid.

In nature it would be good, it would mean they were very good at storing energy and could survive a famine. In today's society, with lots of food available all the time, it makes people fat.

And yes, you should eat when you're hungry. That's why hunger exists- to tell you when to eat. Although ideally for bodybuilding you eat before you get hungry, that way your body is constantly getting nutrients.
    Last edited by Stagger; 05-02-2005 at 05:22 PM.

johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stagger
    Obesity is genetic. There are a lot of genes that control fat storage, based on your body's response to food and also hormonal things (see: hypothyroidism). For people who got unlucky with these, being fat is very hard to avoid.
    Insulin resistance is the correct answer- too much flour and sugar is the cause.

Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard
    Insulin resistance is the correct answer- too much flour and sugar is the cause.
    Some people are more apt to store fat no matter what they eat. It's a survival mechanism left over from the times when we didn't always have plentiful food.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Although your diet sucks, the reason you are not fat is because you are a growing teenage boy and haven't been scarfing junk food long enough to completely screw up your insulin sensitivity.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

Some people are more apt to store fat no matter what they eat. It's a survival mechanism left over from the times when we didn't always have plentiful food.
    I doubt people are getting fat from meat and veggies.

jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "obesity is genetic"

I think you should qualify this statement.

Some peoples genetics make them more prone to being overweight. Two people with the same genes can have two different lifestyles and two different ideas of nutrition and they do not both become obese.

predisposition is genetic! obesity=not taking the hard road to battle the shortcomings that you are born with.

Sorry for the rant.

Jason

epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epix1718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got obese because I ate junk food and had little physical activity. Over the years it adds up. I knew that I was fat long ago but just didn't have the motivation to lose it so I continued on the track.

I got some motivation last summer and so far have lost about 135lbs. Its much easier to gain the weight than to lose it!
    July 1st '04 - 426lbs
    Lowest Weight - 211lb

1/1/08 - 295lb
    2/1/08 - 274.2lb

whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a good healthy clean diet eaten in moderation with enough cardio and at little bit of effort at least a couple times a week will see you probably not get fat......i agree though when I see fat people it is a big turn off and in some cases encourages me to workout more. im 6.2feet, 87kilo, lean muscle.. I imean you can be big and muscley, just that fat is a big turn off.

When/if you eat the right foods, you don't have to worry about what you eat or when . But, most people don't know what works for them and are just generally too lazy to make the effort.
    Last edited by whiplash; 05-02-2005 at 07:23 PM.

TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you look skinny but weigh a lot, it's because you have dense tissues. Mostly bones I guess, and also densely packed muscle. This is a good thing.

In nature it would be good, it would mean they were very good at storing energy and could survive a famine. In today's society, with lots of food available all the time, it makes people fat.

And yes, you should eat when you're hungry. That's why hunger exists- to tell you when to eat. Although ideally for bodybuilding you eat before you get hungry, that way your body is constantly getting nutrients.

I agree, obesity, to some extent is genetic. I unfortunately have the fat gene because almost everyone (with exception of my sister and one aunt) in my family is overweight or obese. Unfortunately I am the biggest out of all of them. I have been overweight basically all of my life which I don't understand. I was never lazy when I was a kid. I was always out playing every day and running around and stuff. But I do remember eating bad foods, so maybe that's why I was overweight when I was a kid. My grandma would feed me some really sugar foods and junk a lot. It sucks. Then again, I also had really bad asthma and was on steroids and a bunch of meds when I was little, so maybe that had something to do with it?
    "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Obesity is "genetic," if by "genetic" you mean

"caused by not doing the things your doctor tells you to do, including regular aerobic exercise 3-4 times a week at a specified level of intensity, eating greens, laying off snack foods and sodas"

or if "genetic" means

"most 'foods' which are heavily marketed and which end up on shelves contain ungodly amounts of trans fats which fake out the human body, as well as excessive sugars which whack the insulin resistance in the nuts at all the wrong times, thus turning you magically into Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka"

or maybe if "genetic" means

"[obesity's] rate of occurrence and degree of severity is increasing year by year, primarily in slovenly western nations, even though actual genetic trends take generations and generations to develop"

well, then I might agree with you.

But if you are trying to abuse the word "genetic" in order to portray obesity as something related to, or similar to the concept of *fate,* and thus implying that it is caused by circumstances beyond the control of the individual, you are a delusional, mentally lazy fool in denial of reality. There are entire industries which exist with the primary purpose of keeping you fat and stupid through fake science and bogus genetic proclaimations. Even when I was fat, I knew why. Because I was a lazy ****head with a bad diet.

America needs to get over its "big fat lie" and tie on the jogging shoes.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Locarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are 15. You likely have a more active lifestyle than your counterparts. When you go to college and start to enjoy beer and stuff you will get fat. You will stop doing sports, or whatever. You will notice yourself getting a little soft around the midsection. But, you are here, so that will never happen. Keep working out.

TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ Probably yes. I was always super skinny when I was younger. I entered High School under 100 pounds. They wouldn't even let me donate blood.

Well I played hours and hours of b-ball everyday, and ate everything in sight. No weight gain.

After high school, I got into computers, never worked out. Stopped playing much b-ball and pretty much became a computer/couch junky who loved nothing more then sittin on the PC for 15 hours smoking a pack of cigs and drinking 2-4 liters of coke.

Yea, I did that for about 3 years. I am now cutting and busting ass. I got up to 212 pounds and about 27% body fat. It was pathetic. I never thought, "I" could gain weight like that. So I starved myself a while, not good. Lost so much muscle. Now I am doing it differently.

In the past 5-6 weeks I have stopped smoking and started eating 100% clean and tons of cardio/lifting. Its slow, so I highly recommend starting "before" you get fat.

I am down to 173 at 20% bf finally from about 190 @ 24%

So just be careful, it does sneak up on you. Remember, maintenance is cake, its the "getting" that sucks.

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think it's to do with attitude towards food. You say you eat whatever you want, whenever you want. Chances are you know when to stop eating and won't eat if you're not hungry. In this way you limit your caloric intake even while eating junk. Someone who has a different attitude to food (e.g. eats when bored etc) will get fat from eating junk and they eat more of it.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Viking
    This has been bugging me for a looong time now. After talking about it and watching videos and documentaries on it in Health Class, I've been more curious. So, I'll get straight to the questions I have:

Why are some people fat? Sounds like a vague question, eh? Well, I'll give a little information about myself.

I am 15, 5"4', 137 lbs. It seems that compared to other people around the same size as me, I am on the heavier side. However, I don't look fat AT ALL. Skinny if anything. I haven't really worked out on a good specific routine either, except for the past month or two.

I also eat WHATEVER I want. Anything. If there's Coke available, I'll chug down some of that. If my mom only bought Orange Juice, I'll drink that. If I have Snickers or Milky Ways at home, I'll probably eat 2 of them after I get home from school. I don't drink Milk everyday like some people, only when I feel like it. I'll eat whatever my mom cooks up for dinner, usually Asian food. If I'm hungry, I'll heat up some Chilly or some Cambells Soup, etc. Well, you get the point, I eat whatever I want, whenever I want.

So... By the information about myself above, can anyone tell me why I'm "not" fat? And also why I'm so heavy, even though I don't look fat and such?

Next, I would like some information obese-ness. I see stuff every now and then, about some 3 year old who can eat like 3 Burger King Whoopers and such. How can they do that? Are their stomachs extra big or something? So, obese-ness = genetical?

Dude, you're 15, wait until you get older and can't eat like that anymore. You will see why some people are FAT.

thagman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thagman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thagman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thagman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thagman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by epix1718
    I got obese because I ate junk food and had little physical activity. Over the years it adds up. I knew that I was fat long ago but just didn't have the motivation to lose it so I continued on the track.

I got some motivation last summer and so far have lost about 135lbs. Its much easier to gain the weight than to lose it!
    Congratulations bro! Keep it up, and remember you are doing this for YOU.
    It's great to see determined people make changes in their lives, rather than dwelling on the negative and giving up.

whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    intereting fact. A friend of mine whos been working out but never really understood dieting/nutrition and stuff, but anyways, long story short...

Shes lost 3cm from her was over amost 2 weeks just from working out 4 days a week for 45 minutes at a time and adding leavy greens to her diet.......is this an ok accomlishment? and shes losing more and more.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

When four ounces of meat has 30 grams of fat in it, you'd be surprised. Especially since people add even more fat to it by frying meat rather than grilling it.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ovidiu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MantisShrimp
    Obesity is "genetic," if by "genetic" you mean

"caused by not doing the things your doctor tells you to do, including regular aerobic exercise 3-4 times a week at a specified level of intensity, eating greens, laying off snack foods and sodas"

or if "genetic" means

"most 'foods' which are heavily marketed and which end up on shelves contain ungodly amounts of trans fats which fake out the human body, as well as excessive sugars which whack the insulin resistance in the nuts at all the wrong times, thus turning you magically into Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka"

or maybe if "genetic" means

"[obesity's] rate of occurrence and degree of severity is increasing year by year, primarily in slovenly western nations, even though actual genetic trends take generations and generations to develop"
    genetically fat = genetically lazy

shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shai1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some questions:
    could it be possible with genes altarations in the future to make me say someone with a metabalism of 2100 cals into 3000 or more cals?
    second
    how much of the fats we eat do get absorbed?

Originally Posted by KingOfChaos
    When four ounces of meat has 30 grams of fat in it, you'd be surprised. Especially since people add even more fat to it by frying meat rather than grilling it.
    Eat all the meat you want cooked in olive oil with broc, spinnach, and asparagus for 1 month and get back to us.

Fat is excess energy. If you take in excess energy from meat and veggies, it will be stored as fat.

Originally Posted by jmih95
    "obesity is genetic"

I think you should qualify this statement.

Some peoples genetics make them more prone to being overweight. Two people with the same genes can have two different lifestyles and two different ideas of nutrition and they do not both become obese.

predisposition is genetic! obesity=not taking the hard road to battle the shortcomings that you are born with.

Sorry for the rant.

Jason
    I should have said "Obesity is often genetic." Of course if someone eats a ton of food they'll be fat, but often someone has a genetic disease or tendency to be fat.

Hypothyroidism is a genetic condition that results in weight gain due to hormone imbalance. Prader-Willi syndrome is another genetic condition that causes chronic hunger and fat storage.

Those and other conditions like them can and do cause some people to be obese. And as I'm sure you all know, everybody has their own "normal weight" and physical characteristics (think ecto/meso/endo) and some people are just fat, and have to work to lose weight the same way the skinny guys have to work to put it on- very hard, because their body doesn't want to change its weight.
    Last edited by Stagger; 05-03-2005 at 02:11 PM.

Head Bitch In Charge EatingTuna's Avatar
    EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EatingTuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You eat wtv you want when you're HUNGRY.
    They do the same when they feel like it --> poor impulse control.
    I must say that I have the same problem. It's not hard for me to work-out 5x/week but it is really hard to keep my diet in check. It makes it easy for me to add muscle but I really suffer when I cut. Really bad. (actually it depends. it's easier when it's sunny outside than when it's cold and dark)

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7 year old thread. Why? Damn on recharge
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Terrified of Bulking Flashkicker's Avatar
    Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flashkicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard View Post
    I could definitely get fat off of meat and veggies. Even if i was only eating the leanest of the lean meats and the fibrous vegetables you most likely meant. I also seem to be a freak that loves vegetables. Hahaha

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    7 year old thread. Why? Damn on recharge
    Given the posters name, I'm figuring hydrargyria.

712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100) 712blaster712 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by The Viking View Post

female lions need 11 pounds of meat daily, its not donuts.