sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Eating fruit make u gain weight???

I am currently cutting and have just started am about a week into it well I have a sweet tooth. Well everynight about 8 it hits me and I am like wantin somethin sweet like bad n e way instead of eatin a candy bar or some **** like that I eat a can of pineapples or some other fruit and I was wondering if eating fruit makes u gain weight?

Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peaked_18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sgtmetal
    I am currently cutting and have just started am about a week into it well I have a sweet tooth. Well everynight about 8 it hits me and I am like wantin somethin sweet like bad n e way instead of eatin a candy bar or some **** like that I eat a can of pineapples or some other fruit and I was wondering if eating fruit makes u gain weight?
    Well since it is canned, yes. The syrup in the can has lots of sugars and barbs and calories.

Go with fresh fruit when ever.

Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Macros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fresh or frozen fruit is your best bet. Try frozen strawberries...it's just like eating ice cream.
    Full time athlete
    17 years old
    5'6
    145 lb., ~12% BF

sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sgtmetal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The canned I got I made sure it was 100% juice inside and its not all thick like syrup its actual pineapple juice

the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the fiend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sgtmetal
    The canned I got I made sure it was 100% juice inside and its not all thick like syrup its actual pineapple juice
    that still doesnt mean there isnt any added sugar to it. stick with real fruits and u will be good.

trevorjones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) trevorjones has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well if you stick to an all fruit diet, which i doubt you are, but eat a lot more fruits then anything else, then you will get diareah(spelling) and then lose weight