Page 1 of 190 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000)

Formula 1

Whose gunna' take this seasons championship?

Theres just 2 points between Hamilton and Alonso, and Raikonnen 10 behind. If Hamilton or Alonso get a DNF, Raikonnen stands a definate chance, i read that the last few Grandprix' could favour Ferrari's car. I'm hoping Hamilton dosn't make a mistake, or have just plain badluck and get a tire blow-out again or somthing, 'cos at this stage, with just a few races left, he'll basically be handing it to Alonso on a plate.

Personally im gunna be bias and go for Hamilton, the guy is a legend in the making, hes already broke more records in his rookie season than you can shake a stick at, and he seems like a genuinly nice guy. Winning the World Championship in his 1st season of F1 would just be the icing on the cake.

Anyone see that documentary on him last night? talks about his life, and shows footage of him at like 9 yrs old racing carts saying he wants to race F1 someday, the documentary went through his yrs from about 8-9 till now. The amount of things hes won, and in the time hes done it is staggering. They said Raikonnens manager said Hamilton could be earning upto, and maybe more than 100million... per year soon, which would make him the highest payed sportsman this countries ever seen. (They even speculated at him being the 1st billionaire sportsman)

cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think alonso wil take it

Hamilton had a amazing start to the season but everything is going wrong for him the past few races..

Hamilton ftw though

don't think raikoonennennenenen will take it he's not in the same league as alonso and hamilton.
    I DO EVERYTHING FOR THE LULZ, SON.

Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cupra16 View Post
    I think alonso wil take it

Hamilton had a amazing start to the season but everything is going wrong for him the past few races..

Hamilton ftw though

don't think raikoonennennenenen will take it he's not in the same league as alonso and hamilton.

Yeah, Hamilton said though in the last race he didnt have time to fine-tune his car due to being in Paris for the McLaren court hearing to show his support for the team. (Alonso didnt bother going, he went straight to Spa to get practicing).

Alonso's manager said he has to stay with McLaren next year, but i don't think thats gunna happen with all the arguing and fighting between him and Hamilton/Ron Dennis, if he does move though it'll be interesting to see where he goes, because Raikonnen and Massa havn't been at Ferrari for long and are doing a good job, but then i cant imagine Ferrari would pass up the chance and see Alonso go back to somone like Renault. If Alonso does go though, it'll leave a space open for someone like Button or Rosberg to drive for McLaren, they've both been fked over this season by problems with the current cars.

THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its a tough one to call, the constructors ch'ship is by far the most important thing to mclaren and ferrari, and with mclaren out you just wonder how meticulous they will be now with team strategy, prep, tuning and pitstops and everything else.
    I can honestly see raikonen coming in and nicking it.

Hamilton on pole for tomorows GrandPrix

Awesome last lap from him, and so far this season all his wins have been from starting pole, hope he can keep that trend going for tomorow.

7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'll be rooting for Lewis. But i also would like to see Kimi win a championship. i'm just happy that Shuey is out of f-1.

Originally Posted by 7digits View Post
    i'll be rooting for Lewis. But i also would like to see Kimi win a championship. i'm just happy that Shuey is out of f-1.
    Yeah it would be nice to see Kimi win, but then his happy face is the same as his angry face so we wouldnt be able to see his glee. hah.

pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea..fingers crossed mclaren double dnf at turn one..kimi taking the lead heh

vettel 9th damn that kid is actually fast i guess, and i thought for a while that speed was better than him guess not

Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

If either of the McLaren drivers win the points championship it'll be a shame. They've been caught cheating red-handed, and have already had to forfeit their chance at the constructor's championship. (McLaren the team, that is.) Yet, I see nobody here making any mention of that. If Mr. Hamilton wants to win his first championship in this manner, fine. It's sort of like Barry Bonds breaking the homerun record using performance-enhancing drugs. I feel the FIA should make both Alonso and Hamilton forfeit they're points as well. The way they have won this year is nothing short of disgrace to Formula One. They had to have known they were cheating. Here's the official link, BTW, for those who didn't hear, or don't know about what I'm talking about:

McLaren will not appeal WMSC decision
    "HBK is as big a star as The Rock is."

-tmac4real

-If you post on an internet message forum, you're a nerd. Yes, I am a nerd.

Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by THE LAD View Post
    Its a tough one to call, the constructors ch'ship is by far the most important thing to mclaren and ferrari, and with mclaren out you just wonder how meticulous they will be now with team strategy, prep, tuning and pitstops and everything else.
    I can honestly see raikonen coming in and nicking it.
    Exactly. I hope Kimi comes in and wins this thing, puts those f'n cheaters in their place.

-tmac4real

Originally Posted by Squizz View Post
    If either of the McLaren drivers win the points championship it'll be a shame. They've been caught cheating red-handed, and have already had to forfeit their chance at the constructor's championship. (McLaren the team, that is.) Yet, I see nobody here making any mention of that. If Mr. Hamilton wants to win his first championship in this manner, fine. It's sort of like Barry Bonds breaking the homerun record using performance-enhancing drugs. I feel the FIA should make both Alonso and Hamilton forfeit they're points as well. The way they have won this year is nothing short of disgrace to Formula One.

In my honest opinion, thats utter nonsense.

It was one McLaren and one Ferrari employee' that were switching information, that information was being passed onto De la Rossa, and Alonso.

Hamilton on the other hand, had nothing to do with any of this, hes drove his races like any other driver.

And its also been stated that none of the governing body could find any evidence that suggests McLaren have any Ferrari technology on their car. And it is also common knowledge in F1 that teams are always trying to find out things about other teams, it happens with every team, people are only kicking up so much of a fuss because its the 2 big teams.

It was also Ron Dennis who went to the FIA himself after he had an argument with Alonso where Alonso made him aware of this scandal and threatend to go to the FIA with this, when he calmed down he retracted his threat an apologised, but Dennis being Dennis, went to the FIA anyway and made them aware of this, this is not the actions of a cheating team, its the actions of a fair team who dont want this sh*t being apart of their team.

McLaren as a result were kicked out the constructors championship ultimatly as a result of their honesty.
    Last edited by Pleb; 09-29-2007 at 09:59 AM.

b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pantera02018 View Post
    vettel 9th damn that kid is actually fast i guess, and i thought for a while that speed was better than him guess not
    yep i've always rated vettel. maybe one for the future?

Originally Posted by Pleb View Post

It was one McLaren and one Ferrari employee' that were switching information, that information was being passed onto De la Rossa, and Alonso.

Hamilton on the other hand, had nothing to do with any of this, hes drove his races like any other driver.

And its also been stated that none of the governing body could find any evidence that suggests McLaren have any Ferrari technology on their car. And it is also common knowledge in F1 that teams are always trying to find out things about other teams, it happens with every team, people are only kicking up so much of a fuss because its the 2 big teams.

It was also Ron Dennis who went to the FIA himself after he had an argument with Alonso where Alonso made him aware of this scandal and threatend to go to the FIA with this, when he calmed down he retracted his threat an apologised, but Dennis being Dennis, went to the FIA anyway and made them aware of this, this is not the actions of a cheating team, its the actions of a fair team who dont want this sh*t being apart of their team.

McLaren as a result were kicked out the constructors championship ultimatly as a result of their honesty.
    repped.

anyone getting up at 4:30am to watch the coverage and race? i know i am

As a result of their honesty? That's laughable at best. Let me guess, they got fined $100 million for their honesty as well? Sorry bud, but what you're trying to sell I'm not buying. Obviously they did SOMETHING the FIA didn't like or else the fines and sanctions wouldn't have been nearly as harsh. You can defend them all you want, but the fact is that they were caught red-handed, whether they admitted or not.

-tmac4real

This reminds me a whole lot of Bill Belicheck stealing signs in the NFL. The similarities are actually striking. One way or the other, if it isn't exactly cheating, it certainly is very underhanded to say the least. Ah well, hopefully all is well, and Kimi will take the driver's championship. It's a long-shot, but here's for praying. Regardless, if either of the McLaren drivers win this championship, it's going to certainly be under the murkiest of conditions. Sort of like if the Pats win the Superbowl this year.

-tmac4real

pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by b_r_o_w_n View Post
    nope, thank god speed is doing a rerun later in the day

4 30 is tiny bit too early haha

b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_r_o_w_n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pantera02018 View Post
    nope, thank god speed is doing a rerun later in the day

4 30 is tiny bit too early haha
    yeah ITV in the UK is doing a rerun at about 1ish, but i have always enjoyed it more when i know that it is live, i don't like taped/re run/highlights of a race, never watch them. its always more fun to watch it and know that the people are flying around the track as i am watching them

Originally Posted by Squizz View Post
    As a result of their honesty? That's laughable at best.
    I said Ultimatly as a result of their honesty, as in, if McLaren didnt mention this to the FIA, the FIA wouldnt have known, and therefore McLaren winning the Constructors Championship, so, yes, as a result of their fairness, they lost the constructors championship.

Let me guess, they got fined $100 million for their honesty as well?
    You do realise $100m to the top F1 teams is acutally almost pocket-money, right? that amount of money, is actually smaller than the difference that the McLaren get then some of the mid-range/smaller teams get. The FIA know this, and know McLaren can soak up that punishment very easily, its only uninformed public that are shocked by that amount.

Sorry bud, but what you're trying to sell I'm not buying. Obviously they did SOMETHING
    Yes, they were found with tactical information. (ie, pitt stops, tire/wheel set ups for certin tracks etc. Which was actually De la Rossa and Alonso who made use of this information. Hamilton and the vast majority of McLarens 1000 employee were oblivious to this until Alsono threatend Dennis at the Hungarian GrandPrix, where it all came out.)

The FIA has to punish the team, in the same way any company takes responsibility for its employee's actions.

And like i've pointed out before, teams week in, week out, are always trying to find out tactical information on the other teams when it comes to other teams tire choices/ wheel set ups, etc etc. It's only becuase of the manner in which the information was being passed to/from Ferrari/McLaren, that this was the 'big' scandal it turned out to be.

I bought a new DVD player recently where i can record stuff from TV onto its HDD, so ill be doing that and watching it in the afternoon :]
    Last edited by Pleb; 09-29-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Ferrari's were quicker in practice. Guess the McLarens were holding back.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THE LAD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i might watch the start, doesnt start till 5:30 am here tho.

martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    You do realise $100m to the top F1 teams is acutally almost pocket-money, right? that amount of money, is actually smaller than the difference that the McLaren get then some of the mid-range/smaller teams get. The FIA know this, and know McLaren can soak up that punishment very easily, its only uninformed public that are shocked by that amount.
    Standard F1 budget provided existing facilities are already built (Wind Tunnel, test track ect) is around $500 Million a year. Thats what the top teams work with give or take.
    $100 Million for McLaren is still a decent amount of money but I'm sure it didn't phase them a bit as they have a huge bankroll backing them.
    Toyota are reported to have no budget at all. Basically were told to get an F1 championship at any cost. I'm sure Toyota clears all their checks with a rubber stamp, but it's still around the 4-500 mill mark.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

anyway enough of this talk of cheating..back to racing..in about 30 minutes

so according to accuweather.com its rainining and will continue to for a while. maybe jenson button can win again..kinda liek in hungary last year haha

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Come on Hamilton.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

What a wierd race. Looks like Hamilton has pretty much locked in the season with Alonso DNFing.

poor old vettel. ruined his and webbers race. did anyone see the shot of vettel crying in his garage?
    and when webber was interviewed on british television, he was asked what went wrong and he said 'its those kids, they come in here and **** everything up'. strong words.

(yes got up at 5.15am to watch it)

webber was interviewed on british television, he was asked what went wrong and he said 'its those kids, they come in here and **** everything up'. strong words.
    hah yeah

I just watched it now. That was pretty nerve-wracking for a Hamilton fan, gettin slammed into by Kubica. And with the weather conditions meant he could just slide off the track at any point like Alonso. Raikonnen came off alot too but held it together.

Awesome result. :]

I missed the interviews afterwards though, for some reason it didnt record :[

man one of the best races of the season!

the last lap massa vs kubica was crazy

and raikkonnen flying through the field and then the battle with kovaleinen was intense

if it onyl it rains next week in china

Lewis Hamiltons win last weekend is being investigated after 2 moaning drivers complained of his 'erractic' driving behind the safty car. He could loose his points from last week, AND be knocked back 10 places for this weekends race.

What a joke.

I think its funny how the persons complaining about it (webber and vettel), is someone who got a DNF cos of being hit by someone else. and the other person complaining about it..... is the guy that hit him to put him out...

Talk about shifting the blame, for your own fk ups. If lewis gets docked his points from him and knocked back on the grid, i'll be fking disappointed in Webber. Hamilton is well within his rights to slow down and speed up like he did as long as he stays 5 car lengths of the safty car. He was doing the exact same thing to Alonso with the 1st safty car, and we don't see him whining about it. Everyone does it, the leader at that point has had their lead deminished because of the safty car being out, so when it comes to the safty car coming back in, the lead car is allowed to slow/speed up like that so gain their lead back by throwing off the others cars as to when they're gunna go full throttle. It's also important for the cars to keep their tires/brakes at a certin temperature, speeding up n slowing down in spurts helps that.

Vettel wouldn't/shouldnt have hit Webber if he was concentrating on the car infront instead of wondering what was going on with lewis to his side, and Webber wouldnt have complained about Hamiltons tactics had the moaner got his podium finish.

This b*tch-whining from Webber could destroy Hamiltons entire championship.

Also in other news, that whole spying scandal where McLaren where punished for having that info on Ferrari, has been switched round now cos the head of development for Ferrari told reporters he was given the same information about mclaren and subsequently told his guys at Ferrari this info and believes they had an advantage too as a result (the info was pitt stops, fuel levels, weight dsitrubution etc.) Hes basically saying Ferrari got off lightly with the whole thing, that if McLaren where punished for the info they had, then so should Ferrari have been for having the same info on their rivals.
    Last edited by Pleb; 10-04-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Lewis Hamiltons win last weekend is being investigated after 2 moaning drivers complained of his 'erractic' driving behind the safty car. He could loose his points from last week, AND be knocked back 10 places for this weekends race.

What a joke.

I think its funny how the persons complaining about it (webber and vettel), is someone who got a DNF cos of being hit by someone else. and the other person complaining about it..... is the guy that hit him to put him out...

Talk about shifting the blame, for your own fk ups. If lewis gets docked his points from him and knocked back on the grid, i'll be fking disappointed in Webber. Hamilton is well within his rights to slow down and speed up like he did as long as he stays 5 car lengths of the safty car. He was doing the exact same thing to Alonso with the 1st safty car, and we don't see him whining about it. Everyone does it, the leader at that point has had their lead deminished because of the safty car being out, so when it comes to the safty car coming back in, the lead car is allowed to slow/speed up like that so gain their lead back by throwing off the others cars as to when they're gunna go full throttle.

Webber got put out because vettel was not the regulation 5-car lengths from webber, given the speeds they travel while safter car is out, he shouldnt have hit him if he was concentrating, and Webber wouldnt have complained about Hamiltons tactics had the moaner got his podium finish.

This b*tch-whining from Webber could destroy Hamiltons entire championship.

Also in other news, that whole spying scandal where McLaren where punished for having that info on Ferrari, has been switched round now cos the head of development for Ferrari told reporters he was given the same information about mclaren and subsequently told his guys at Ferrari this info and believes they had an advantage too as a result (the info was pitt stops, fuel levels, weight dsitrubution etc.) Hes basically saying Ferrari got off lightly with the whole thing, that if McLaren where punished for the info they had, then so should Ferrari have been for having the same info on their rivals.
    'you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Pleb again'
    will rep on recharge.
    best post in this thread yet.

have you seen the footage of hamilton supposedly breaking the rules? i'll look on youtube for it.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Im upset there is no close F1 races to me unless I go to Canada.
    I have to settle for American LeMans series. (ALMS)
    Going to Atlanta this weekend for Petite LeMans
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

'you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Pleb again'
    will rep on recharge.
    best post in this thread yet.

have you seen the footage of hamilton supposedly breaking the rules? i'll look on youtube for it.

Yeah i saw it about 30minutes ago, but now its sayin its been taken down. Basically lewis is taking a wide line (nowt wrong with that - he said in an interview immiediatly after the race that he didnt wanna be hit from behind). He did slow right down, we dont know why maybe he has an explanation for that, and when he slows right down, Webber then slows right down - I dont know why, he wasnt gunna hit lewis, they were on different lines, and if he over took him, he could have just let lewis back in 1st before the race went live. So that was n odd decision by Webber. THEN because webber slams on, vettel slams into the back of him, and admitted in an interview 'I was looking to my right because i saw Lewis come to an almost-stop i thought he had engine troubles or somthing' - If he was watching what was going on with Lewis' car, then its his own fault for not keeping his eye on Webber (which btw, he was literally a couple of feet behind him - not a safe distance)

Depending on why Lewis came to an almost stop, will decide on what happens tomorow (he may have had a genuine issue). I think at worst, Lewis will be put back 10 grid places this weekend. It would be an absolute farce if he has his points taken from last weeks race.

"British motorsport great Sir Stirling Moss said to blame Hamilton for Webber and Vettel's crash was "absolutely ridiculous".

He told BBC 5live: "I think they feel it will better to take the championship to the last race."
    Last edited by Pleb; 10-04-2007 at 12:16 PM.