Page 1 of 107 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The *OFFICIAL* CLEVELAND BROWNS Thread.

1-1 at this point and Derek Anderson LIT UP the BUNGLES.

Oakland this week, and Baltimore is 2-0 but they look vulnerable to me...is 3-1 a possibility? I think so, but not probable.

We'll see.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF WOOF!
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

The Cleveland Browns: 8 League Championships, 11 Conference Championships, 1 Perfect Season
    Cleveland Cavaliers: 2016 NBA Champions!!!!

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was very pleased with them yesterday.

That was the Jamal Lewis I haven't seen in a few years!
    Their QB whom I haven't heard of was also impressive.

lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lovermangenuis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i love how anderson allows us to use our weapons. Having Braylon and Kellen with Frye was like having a lamborghini and not being able to go fast

SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuperAmmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lovermangenuis View Post
    i love how anderson allows us to use our weapons. Having Braylon and Kellen with Frye was like having a lamborghini and not being able to go fast
    You're telling me. I was SO HAPPY to see that stiff leave.

I still believe Anderson's performance was a one hit wonder...but it makes the future for the Brady Quinn era that much brighter.

And if Anderson somehow keeps this up...I'll GLADLY let Quinn sit as we ride Jamal on the way to the playoffs!
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

The Cleveland Browns: 8 League Championships, 11 Conference Championships, 1 Perfect Season

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im not a Browns fan, but i am a Brady Quinn fan. Im not pleased with Anderson doing so well, Brady was on track to start by week 4.

Originally Posted by JJJJ4 View Post
    Im not a Browns fan, but i am a Brady Quinn fan. Im not pleased with Anderson doing so well, Brady was on track to start by week 4.
    Trust me, the longer he sits, the better it is for the long-term picture of his career.

besides, I don't think Anderson's gonna keep it up. But if he does...man oh man...
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

Ugghhhh...

Shoulda won the game but we got Mike Shanahaned by Lane Kiffin.
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

Browns 27-Ravens 13

We're a bushleague timeout away from being 3-1!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am here I am here...

Originally Posted by bearlydavid View Post
    I am here I am here...
    Braylon Edwards is a top 5 receiver and Jamal Lewis is a top 5 rusher. Winslow leads all tight ends in yardage.

The NFL should take notice.
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CAKES THE GREAT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Patriots going to tear up the Brownies next weekend. It won't be pretty.

hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go Browns*

*I am in no way a browns fan, but as a lifelong Redskins fan I'm rooting for them this year because the Cowboys own their first round pick.
    I am not voting AGAINST McCain, and I am not voting FOR Obama. My vote is 100% anti-Palin

If your entire education consists of a BS in COMM that took 6 years and 5 schools you have no business being a heart beat away from the presidency, and in that regard I am a proud elitist

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fuk that, I want to see Brady (No homo)

NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernRaZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CAKES THE GREAT View Post
    Patriots going to tear up the Brownies next weekend. It won't be pretty.
    I don't think the Patriots will tear up the Browns. Minus week 1, the Browns tend to play at their opponent's talent level. They'll be emotionally and physically ready while the Pats have a short week to prepare. It should be a competitive game, but I don't think my Brownies will win it.

On another note, Baltimore Ravens fans, bow down to your AFCN masters

Originally Posted by NorthernRaZ View Post
    I don't think the Patriots will tear up the Browns. Minus week 1, the Browns tend to play at their opponent's talent level. They'll be emotionally and physically ready while the Pats have a short week to prepare. It should be a competitive game, but I don't think my Brownies will win it.

On another note, Baltimore Ravens fans, bow down to your AFCN masters
    In all honesty...expect to be destroyed by the Pats this week. The on paper matchup isn't even close to the one we faced this past week.
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

Dominating win over the Fish today.

DA continues on pace to shatter the TD record for the Browns.

Edwards and Winslow both continue their pace as top 5 receiver and top 5 tight end respectively.

3-3 going into the bye week...finally the Dawg Pound Nation has something to bark about!
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Dawg Pound is the name of the bleacher section behind the east end zone in Cleveland Browns Stadium, the home field of the Cleveland Browns. It is known for having some of the most-rabid fans in the National Football League.

According to Hanford Dixon, then a cornerback with the Browns, Dixon himself gave his defensive teammates the name "Dawgs" to inspire them before the 1985 season.

The Sporting News's "Illustrated History of the Cleveland Browns" (1999) said the Dawg Pound started during the 1985 Training Camp at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland, Ohio. Dixon and fellow cornerback Frank Minnifield started the idea of the pound by using the dog-versus-cat relationship between the quarterback and the defense.

"We had the idea of the quarterback being the cat, and the defensive line being the dog," Dixon said. "Whenever the defense would get a regular sack or a coverage sack the defensive linemen and linebackers would bark."

This attitude carried into the stands at the training camp, where fans started barking along with the players.

Dixon and Minnifield then put up the first "Dawg Pound" banner in front of the bleachers before the first preseason game at old Cleveland Stadium.

The bleacher section had the cheapest seats in the stadium, and its fans were already known as the most vocal. They adopted their new identity whole-heartedly, wearing dog noses, dog masks, bone-shaped hats and other outlandish costumes.

Notoriety

Dawg Pound fans quickly developed a reputation for misbehavior as well as vociferousness. Team officials banned the carrying of dog food into the stadium, as bleacher fans would shower the visiting team with Milk-Bones, along with other objects. Dawg Pound fans also consumed hefty amounts of alcohol, even sneaking a keg into the stadium inside of a doghouse. Eventually, the team lined the Dawg Pound with security personnel and had spies monitor the section from above to look for violations of ground rules.

On at least one occasion, Dawg Pound rowdiness had a concrete impact on the outcome of a game. In the fourth quarter of a 1989 game against the hated Denver Broncos, the rain of batteries and other debris coming down from the bleachers was endangering the safety of the players. To move the action away from the east end, referee Tom Dooley had the teams switch sides. That put the wind at the Browns' back. The Browns won on a Matt Bahr field goal that barely cleared the crossbar.

At the final game at Cleveland Stadium in 1995, members of the Dawg Pound ripped the bleachers from the stands, throwing them onto the field.

"Here We Go, Brownies, Here We Go!", followed by "Woof! Woof!" is the unofficial chant of the Browns.

The new Pound

In 1995, owner Art Modell moved the original Browns to Baltimore, and the NFL awarded a new franchise to Cleveland, to begin play in 1999. The new owners decided to include a Dawg Pound on the east end of the stadium that would replace old Cleveland Stadium. The new Pound differs from the original in having two decks, but, like the original, it contains only bleachers.

The new Pound also has official recognition from the team. The team trademarked a Dawg Pound logo, which it uses on memorabilia.

The establishment nature of the new Pound, as well as the more-sterile atmosphere of the new stadium, originally turned off some veteran fans. Yet the fans at the new stadium quickly proved their rambunctiousness.

There has also been a slight backlash against the Browns organization by some in the old "blue-collar" fan base. This has resulted from what was originally a player and fan movement - the Dawg Pound - having been made "corporate," by the Browns organization, including trademarks, copyrights and an official "Dawg Pound symbol" (seen at the top right of this article). Also, the more sterile, corporate atmosphere at the new Cleveland Browns Stadium (as opposed to the near anarchy at the old Cleveland Municipal Stadium in the 1960's-1990's) has been viewed by more traditionalist Browns fans and Dawg Pound season ticket holders as tarnishing the history and traditional passion of the fanbase.

In a crucial late-season 2001 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Browns were driving toward the east end zone for what would have been the winning score. A controversial call on fourth down gave the Jaguars the ball. Browns' receiver Quincy Morgan had caught a pass for a first down on 4th and 1. After Tim Couch spiked the ball on the next play, referee Terry McAulay reviewed Morgan's catch, saying that the replay officials had buzzed him before Couch spiked the ball. (NFL Rules state that once the next play is completed, the officials cannot under any circumstances review any previous plays.) Upon reviewing the play, McAulay determined that Morgan never had control of the ball, thus the pass was incomplete, and the Jaguars were awarded the ball. Fans in the Dawg Pound began throwing plastic beer bottles and other objects on the players and officials. McAulay declared the game over and sent the teams to the locker rooms. NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue then called to override the referee's decision, sending the players back onto the field, where the Jaguars ran out the last seconds under a hail of debris.
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bearlydavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man, I am extatic that the Browns and Indians one... YAY

WHOOO Indians won too... 3-1

Man oh man. Close one but the BROWNS ARE FINALLY OVER .500!!!!!

DA keeps lighting it up. I can't believe it.

Time for the Dawg Pound to start barking!
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hellz yeah!!!

GO BROWNS!!!!!!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Seattle this week...not sure what to expect since Seattle is the biggest Jeckyl and Hyde team in the NFL.

This is the first "real" defense DA has had to face since New England. We'll see...
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

Cleveland 33
    Seattle 30

5-3!!!! a blocked field goal away from being 6-2!!!

There's still room on the bandwagon if you wanna jump on.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF WOOF!

GO BROWNS!
    GO BROWNS!
    GO CAVS!
    GO INDIANS!

Whoooooooooooooooooooo

14 - 3 Cleveland

TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We're looking STUDLY today.

TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackDahlia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh mercy me, I do believe I have a case of the vapors!

rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rye2206 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone have any idea where i can get streaming audio/video of this game??? i am in iraq and have no tv!!!! please help!!!
    ----------

so wash away you're face with dirt; it don't feel good until it hurts...

"how about you take your fukkin quotation book, stick it up your fukkin fat fukkin ass, and get the fukk outta my face"

RIP 2/2/06

Originally Posted by rye2206 View Post
    anyone have any idea where i can get streaming audio/video of this game??? i am in iraq and have no tv!!!! please help!!!
    Anything for a Browns fan brother!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4542953

Thanks for doing what you do good sir. God bless!

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    blackdahlia a link is down in that post
    http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?...ericanfootball

Originally Posted by robogain View Post
    blackdahlia a link is down in that post
    http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?...ericanfootball
    I never used it, I was going to for work but ended up not. Try google, that was just a thread I had bookmarked.