Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tiger Woods vs. Roger Federer

Who dominates their respective sport more???

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Who dominates more? Federer. Woods is viewed as better, well, superior, due to the fact that he competes versus an entire field to come out ahead. Federer dominates each individual very impressively. Woods is more marketable and Federer is better looking (no homo). Both are impressive and bother will end their careers as the best that ever played.

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sawastea View Post
    Who dominates more? Federer. Woods is viewed as better, well, superior, due to the fact that he competes versus an entire field to come out ahead. Federer dominates each individual very impressively. Woods is more marketable and Federer is better looking (no homo). Both are impressive and bother will end their careers as the best that ever played.
    well said, I'm a huge Federer fan (yes Swiss), but there is no denying Woods dominance. I agree that both will be remembered as the best in their sport by the time they retire. I also realize that golf as a whole lends itself less readily to dominant play than tennis so I'd have to give a slight edge to Woods.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face

Woods is more marketable and Federer is better looking (no homo).
    I think Tiger is better looking (NO HOMO)

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^oh c'mon, you picked a lame pic of Federer! Here i'll do the reverse of what you just did:

oh...and (no homo)
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hell, when I was in Switzerland three weeks ago I went to Federer's home in Basel. Well, saw it, not went inside.

(no stalker)

Hell, when I was in Switzerland three weeks ago I went to Federer's home in Basel. Well, saw it, not went inside.

(no stalker)
    I haven't been in about 5 years but my dad is currently planning a trip for sometime in the near future, hopefully I will be able to take some time off and go for a week or so, maybe I'll drop good ol' Roger and email and we can hang. (maybe not)
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Federer is unstoppable and had zero holes in his game. Woods still hasnt figured out how to keep his drives in the fairway, his only flaw.

Federer just straight up dominates, Tiger is the best golfer by far but he is very beatable, Federer isnt.

Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Interesting Slide

Cool Post Gallows!!

I would disagree that Djokovic and Nadal are making a threat to Roger's dominance though. Nadal can get it done on clay... but gets absolutely owned on all other surfaces. Djokovic just got straight-setted a 2 weeks ago!

Think of "the next one's" Tiger has already gone through...

David Duval for a while... then it was Vijay Singh for a while... then it was Phil Mickelson for a while. Yet the same guy always ended up on top.

Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Their both disgustingly dominant. I consider them even because Federer wins more tournaments per entry it seems, but tennis is an easier sport to do that when compared to golf which is compared to the entire field. Just within my lifetime, there have been half a dozen dominant players for extended periods of time in tennis: Mcnrow(sp?), Conners, Sampras, Navritolova, Graff, Hingis, Williams sisters (maybe), now Federer. In golf, you have to go all the way back to Nicklaus to find a player dominating the sport in a comparable fashion.

Edit: I like them both and I hope they both continue to win for a very long time setting the bar for the next great one absurdely high.
    Last edited by Garnett; 09-18-2007 at 06:07 PM.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    federer. Why?

Cause he actually competes against atheletes who are tough competitors like Nadal.

Woods beats a bunch of old skinny fat guys, who dont even have the decency to keep themselves in shape.

Originally Posted by johnny87 View Post
    federer. Why?

Cause he actually competes against atheletes who are tough competitors like Nadal.

Woods beats a bunch of old skinny fat guys, who dont even have the decency to keep themselves in shape.

well those "old skinny fat guys" go out and shoot scores 99% of serious golfers never dream of, thats the nature of the sport-the only thing they have to be fit enough to do is swing the club and walk 18. I do agree that a bunch of them look like slobs though, ie fat phil:

edit: and don't forget each tourney has about 60 golfers that make the cut plus all the folks that don't make it-thats a lot of competition.
    Last edited by GApump; 09-18-2007 at 06:21 PM.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GApump View Post
    well those "old skinny fat guys" go out and shoot scores 99% of serious golfers never dream of, thats the nature of the sport-the only thing they have to be fit enough to do is swing the club and walk 18. I do agree that a bunch of them look like slobs though, ie fat phil:

edit: and don't forget each tourney has about 60 golfers that make the cut plus all the folks that don't make it-thats a lot of competition.
    i think tiger woods is proving that being fit may lead to better performances and still all the other golfers are content the way they are.

People didnt workout back in the day for baseball cause they would lose flexibility and bat speed. seems like some use teh same logic in golf.

Originally Posted by johnny87 View Post
    i think tiger woods is proving that being fit may lead to better performances and still all the other golfers are content the way they are.

People didnt workout back in the day for baseball cause they would lose flexibility and bat speed. seems like some use teh same logic in golf.
    yeah but for the most part they're all scared to do it b/c its so easy to f*ck your swing up. Tiger is incredible b/c he won a ton of majors and decided to revamp his swing anyway, and it worked for him, but for most people it wouldn't. Also look at people like david duvall, he got jacked and his swing went nuts, and then he got injured and now where is he?
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    Cool Post Gallows!!

I would disagree that Djokovic and Nadal are making a threat to Roger's dominance though. Nadal can get it done on clay... but gets absolutely owned on all other surfaces. Djokovic just got straight-setted a 2 weeks ago!

Think of "the next one's" Tiger has already gone through...

David Duval for a while... then it was Vijay Singh for a while... then it was Phil Mickelson for a while. Yet the same guy always ended up on top.
    I guess you didnt watch the Rogers Cup final when Djokovic beat Federer. Or you didnt notice how Djokovic could have easily been up 2-0 in the US open final.

Yes Federer is better then Djokovic, but the man is only 20 years old and has unlimited potential.

Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Garnett is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KingCanuck View Post
    I guess you didnt watch the Rogers Cup final when Djokovic beat Federer. Or you didnt notice how Djokovic could have easily been up 2-0 in the US open final.

Yes Federer is better then Djokovic, but the man is only 20 years old and has unlimited potential.
    They said that about Roddick, Nadal, Blake, and now this guy. None of those can beat Federer on a regular basis on any surface. He makes difficult things look easy, easy things look even easier and he's still in his physical prime.
    Gritt Tuff
    I read more than I post

Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emang8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man that's a tough one, i really don't know....

but i can tell you one thing for sure

they're both together in a pretty sweet gillette fusion razor blade commercial.

GILLETTE! THE BEEEST A MAAAN CAN GEEEEET!
    i like boobies-poopfa12

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The difference between Federer and his opponents is larger. Hence I guess he dominates more. But Tiger Woods has been dominating for almost twice as long, so right now IMO he's ahead as the better sports player. But I think when it's all said and done, Federer will be ahead.

Originally Posted by KingCanuck View Post

Winning in Montreal is ALOT different than a Grand Slam.

Same goes for Tiger... these guys bring their best games to the best tournaments, and that is exactly why they are so dominant.

Djokovic could not have been up 2-0... theres a reason he lost those breaks after taking a commanding lead under the US Open lights. The reason is Federer.

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's so impressive about Fed is that he feels opponents out during the first set, changes his game accordingly and then dominates. This was really evident in the past US open, he list I think I think 2 or 3 sets, all the first sets, then won the next 3 in each match easily. And he's clutch, he saved 9 set points against Djokovic in the finals. The dude just doesn't choke or lose his cool even when he's down.

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tiger once said something in an interview about Fed being the most dominating athlete in any sport. He pretty much said Fed was the best around.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.