Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 3,391 to 3,409 of 3409
    BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EnglishRay View Post
    Lane seemed shoddy the other night. However, all else seemed encouraging! Rudolph seemed to step up and Devin Bush looked good. Game 1 of pre-season though...
    Rudolph and Dobbs both made some strong throws. Bush was flying around too. What do you guys think we will finish up As? I'm going with 10-6.
    *Pittsburgh Steelers Crew*

*ND lifetime real (non-delusional) fan*

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BishsBMirin View Post
    Rudolph and Dobbs both made some strong throws. Bush was flying around too. What do you guys think we will finish up As? I'm going with 10-6.
    Right now, game 3 is the defining one. If we lose this convincingly, then I think it is season over and trading for Fitzpatrick was a really dumb desperation move.

If we win, then there is still hope and we can only follow Rudolph as the new leader. Bush seems a little out of his depth right now, but I am hoping he will settle in mid-season.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thoughts on the draft anyone?
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

Any Steelers fans still about on here?
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any Steelers fans still about on here?

We are a dying breed. I am still here but not much during football off-season

We are a dying breed. I am still here but not much during football off-season
    Yeah, during off season I usually switch my interest to Basketball and Rugby. Preseason being cancelled was a bummer, but the season should be starting up soon.

With all of this covid stuff I have forgotten who we drafted to be honest, but excited to see how the team performs with Ben back!
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

Well uhhh.. 10-0!?

Better than I had ever expected for this season if I'm being honest!
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

Well uhhh.. 10-0!?

Better than I had ever expected for this season if I'm being honest!
    Yeah definitely a surprise. The anticipation of us playing like jackasses in the first round of the playoffs kind of ruins it though lol. That Jacksonville game will always cause me to have doubts.

Yeah definitely a surprise. The anticipation of us playing like jackasses in the first round of the playoffs kind of ruins it though lol. That Jacksonville game will always cause me to have doubts.

Oh without a doubt I'm worried. However this season has been really encouraging, especially seeing Ben bounce back.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

Oh without a doubt I'm worried. However this season has been really encouraging, especially seeing Ben bounce back.

Yeah it is refreshing to at least know we will make the playoffs. Especially this early in the season. Still being underdogs can only help though.

How are people feeling?

Any Steelers fans still alive on this forum other than myself and BishsBMirin?

11 and 3, but having a tough game with the Colts... I don't even know what to feel anymore.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

How are people feeling?

Any Steelers fans still alive on this forum other than myself and BishsBMirin?

11 and 3, but having a tough game with the Colts... I don't even know what to feel anymore.
    I haven’t seen anyone else around in a long time. I almost turned this game off whenever we got stopped at the goal line. I haven’t turned a game off in over 10 years. I was just thinking I’m not watching if we literally cannot get one yard, week after week after week. And I was 110% sure Ben’s arm was shot and Tomlin didn’t want to come out and say it so they have been trying to create a new offense/system on the fly to cater to him (which is why I thought we were out of synch, their timing was off, dropping everything, etc.). Then he just started slinging it again. This team is by far the most confusing Steelers team I’ve ever seen. Definitely a good confidence booster for Ben and the offense though.

I haven’t seen anyone else around in a long time. I almost turned this game off whenever we got stopped at the goal line. I haven’t turned a game off in over 10 years. I was just thinking I’m not watching if we literally cannot get one yard, week after week after week. And I was 110% sure Ben’s arm was shot and Tomlin didn’t want to come out and say it so they have been trying to create a new offense/system on the fly to cater to him (which is why I thought we were out of synch, their timing was off, dropping everything, etc.). Then he just started slinging it again. This team is by far the most confusing Steelers team I’ve ever seen. Definitely a good confidence booster for Ben and the offense though.
    I'm with you mate... I was so so close to turning the game off. I usually only do that if we are getting beat bad and it is on late in the USA so super early morning here.

I don't know how to 'diagnose' the issue. The issue with our running game is clear, just not sure what is specifically at fault for that. I figure we have an issue with this new offensive coordinator, but that may be incorrect. Maybe the issue is with the backs themselves, or the OLine.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ItsJamesthefin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not a diehard but since I'm from the burgh I root for them. One thing I'm noticing is that without Bush and Dupree our defense is definitely not the same. This caused Ben to get exposed for a few games but clearly he still has some left in the tank. I dont know how to feel about this team. Its not like the Chiefs are blowing teams out. They are winning close games. With that being said i don't know if they can beat Baltimore or Buffalo let alone the Chiefs. Our run game is atrocious and is a definitely a huge problem if Ben has to pass it constantly to get any type of yardage.

I'm with you mate... I was so so close to turning the game off. I usually only do that if we are getting beat bad and it is on late in the USA so super early morning here.

I don't know how to 'diagnose' the issue. The issue with our running game is clear, just not sure what is specifically at fault for that. I figure we have an issue with this new offensive coordinator, but that may be incorrect. Maybe the issue is with the backs themselves, or the OLine.
    I think it's the O-line. There is no push. It's hard without watching tape to see if the holes are there but you can see there is no push. Alejandro Villanueva isn't what he once was. Losing Feiler and Banner killed us. We need to just commit to the run at a larger clip. To at least keep the opposing defense guessing. We are relying on sheer athleticism from our WR core to move the ball and after yesterday, there's no excuse to not come out throwing it downfield in the coming weeks and running the ball more to make play action a factor. We literally have zero play action threat.

Originally Posted by ItsJamesthefin View Post
    I'm not a diehard but since I'm from the burgh I root for them. One thing I'm noticing is that without Bush and Dupree our defense is definitely not the same. This caused Ben to get exposed for a few games but clearly he still has some left in the tank. I dont know how to feel about this team. Its not like the Chiefs are blowing teams out. They are winning close games. With that being said i don't know if they can beat Baltimore or Buffalo let alone the Chiefs. Our run game is atrocious and is a definitely a huge problem if Ben has to pass it constantly to get any type of yardage.
    Having those guys out kills us. Once we get Spillane back in the playoffs we will be in better shape. Vince Williams is a liability in pasd coverage and Avery Williamson isn't getting it done. We did a good job stopping the crossing routes bringing Minkah up in coverage but it we play the Chiefs that leaves our corners 1 on 1 with that speed. Not good. That will be our downfall against the Chiefs. If we double on the outside and deep, Kelce will run crossing patterns all day. If we bring Minkah up and take that away, we have Joe Haden one on one with Tyreek Hill. I'm not worried about the Ravens as much as I was earlier in the year but beating a team 3 times in 1 year is tough. The 08 team did it but that entire team was insane and fully healthy.

I think it's the O-line. There is no push. It's hard without watching tape to see if the holes are there but you can see there is no push. Alejandro Villanueva isn't what he once was. Losing Feiler and Banner killed us. We need to just commit to the run at a larger clip. To at least keep the opposing defense guessing. We are relying on sheer athleticism from our WR core to move the ball and after yesterday, there's no excuse to not come out throwing it downfield in the coming weeks and running the ball more to make play action a factor. We literally have zero play action threat.

Having those guys out kills us. Once we get Spillane back in the playoffs we will be in better shape. Vince Williams is a liability in pasd coverage and Avery Williamson isn't getting it done. We did a good job stopping the crossing routes bringing Minkah up in coverage but it we play the Chiefs that leaves our corners 1 on 1 with that speed. Not good. That will be our downfall against the Chiefs. If we double on the outside and deep, Kelce will run crossing patterns all day. If we bring Minkah up and take that away, we have Joe Haden one on one with Tyreek Hill. I'm not worried about the Ravens as much as I was earlier in the year but beating a team 3 times in 1 year is tough. The 08 team did it but that entire team was insane and fully healthy.
    Must spread reputation around before giving it again.

Yeah I figured O Line could be the issue; as you say there dont appear to be any lanes that open up. Watching the Colts was a stark difference with two of their guys at the front for example.

I'm never confident diagnosing the root of an issue in football as I didn't grow up with the sport or get any kind of coaching. Have just learned what I know from watching and Madden for the last 13 years or so.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

Revive attempt as I am going to Pittsburgh to see a game this season. **** yea.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

Revive attempt as I am going to Pittsburgh to see a game this season. **** yea.
    Which game are you going to?

Which game are you going to?
    Ravens, figure it should be a more dramatic game 🙏
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.