Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lipo 6 Review!

RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lipo 6 Review!

-- Lipo 6 Quick Review --
    Fat Loss: N/A (only been two weeks)
    Appetite Supression: 9/10. Amazing job. Eat 1/2 - 3/4 of what I normally eat and am very satisfied with doing so.
    Energy: 7/10. Feel "good" and not depressed all day, even when my sleep sucks. Added 5 mins to my running time. Not an amazing super-high though.
    Side-effects: For the first week, it made me sick to my stomach to take them when my stomach was empty. I've gotten used to it now though. No energy spikes. No other obvious side-effects.

-- Longer Review --
    I have been using it for about two weeks now, and already have plenty to report.

First off, this was taken without any other stimulants or thermogenics. I started by taking 2 per day, and moved up to 4 per day (two 30 mins before morning workout, and two 30 mins before afternoon cardio). Unfortunately I have to do my workout and then cardio later due to my crappy time schedule. Anyway...

Within the first few days, I immediately noticed the energy boost. It's helping me a ton. I can run an extra 5 minutes or more while doing cardio before I have to take a breather. I haven't had any after effects in energy either. I've been using the same sleep schedule for the past few months, and every day I used to wake up dead tired and be a bit droopy the whole day. I now notice that I feel great almost all day, and am even less depressed.

As for appetite supression, it has done AMAZINGLY. I eat about 1/2 - 3/4 of what I normally eat. I missed a dosing one day because I couldn't get home all day, and I found myself dying for food (I regularly eat tons). Ended up eating 3 double cheesburgers, 2 large fries, and a mcflurry from McDonalds (I know, I'm a terrible person). I haven't noticed the fat loss much yet, but that could be because it's only been two weeks into it.

Side-effects were ****ty the first week. I felt sick to my stomach when I took them on an empty stomach. This has now gone away though. No other obvious side-effects.

I'll try and give another post by the end of the bottle (should be about a month). See ya then!
    Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who keeps feeding us ethnic separation, tax levels and levels of occupation? We're all significant parts in this universal creation...

Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who you, or do they rule ya mind?

swoll asian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    R u taking the liquid capsules or the original ones?

PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhearaZer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are you just running one bottle for one month or are you running it for longer? i have never used this before, but good luck w/ it. i find ECA to work much better but a little depression from it... it's tolerable though. one more question, how long has it been since your last stimulant based cutting routine?
    --peace. & stay away from the dbl cheeseburgers! (it's mcdonald's fault cuz i can't think of anything better to do with a dollar)

RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebellioN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm taking liquid capsules. I've never used a stimulant before. So far I definitely think I'll be using this next month, but before I'm 100% sure, I want to see the fat loss results.
    Who sets the standards, who sets the lines? Who keeps feeding us ethnic separation, tax levels and levels of occupation? We're all significant parts in this universal creation...

rtkawano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Lipo-6 works

I've tried numerous fat loss products, with and without ephedra. I really like Lipo-6, as I do not notice the typical crash after it wears off. I've goine up to the maximum dosage of 6 capsules a day but have cut back to 4 as I don't really notice any additional benefit with 6 vs. 4. I take 2 first thing in the a.m. upon waking and the second dose before my workout.

I am eating normally but I am losing bodyfat with no change in my workout routine.

For a fat loss product I give Lipo-6 a double thumbs up. For an energy product I would rate it as satisfactory. For me, the best energy product for working out is Ripped Fuel Fizz (with ephedra). I also like Isatori's Energize for more sustained energy and focus when a big kick is not necessary.

pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pu12en12g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RebellioN
    I've never used a stimulant before.
    That's probably why you're impresses with Lipo-6

Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Burks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I like seeing good reviews of products I am considering. There is a few pounds I've been trying to take off but am having one heck of a time. I guess I'll give this a try since it seems to be working well for you.

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started Lipo 6 about 3 weeks ago. I continued eating normally and didn't change much in the way of what I ate or when I did it, so I know that the results are based largely on this product. My body fat % was dropping already due to the intense workouts that I was already doing, but the drop rate definitely picked up after the first week on Lipo 6. I take 2 tabs 2 times a day. I don't notice any particular "upvoltage" from it. I eat 6 times per day, with three of those being "sit down" meals and 3 of them being protein shakes with a banana or similar thrown in. I am also taking 800 mcg of Chromium Picolinate every day, but have been doing that for 2 months now. I would say that Lipo 6 (liquid tabs) is an effective product and wuold recommend it to a friend. I am now at 240 lbs at 18.1% B.F. and dropping. That's my two cents.

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    That's probably why you're impresses with Lipo-6
    I'm trying to be as neutral as possible (I do understand that my lack of experience with thermogenics isn't helpful). The majorly important part to me is the appetite supression. I usually eat like I've never been fed before (see that McDonalds meal? I can do that many times every day. Not that I eat McDonalds more than once a month...just saying I can eat that much food many times per day). I'm eating much more sparingly now. I also couldn't ignore the extra time added to my running.

Registered User Wrestling Freak's Avatar
    Wrestling Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rtkawano
    For me, the best energy product for working out is Ripped Fuel Fizz (with ephedra). I also like Isatori's Energize for more sustained energy and focus when a big kick is not necessary.
    where do u find fuel fizz with ephedra?

Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I hear you man about that appetite, I've got a large one myself. It's about as big as a Long-necked Grizzly bear in the Isotora Mountains. I could eat exactly that mickie d's meal a few times a day for many days straight. but i dont i quit fast food. anywho, try hoodia, works good to suppress appetite. take it b4 one or 2 meals. i take it at night so i dont binge.
    I'm back baby and I'm not goin' anywhere! The Original Martial-Artist has returned to take his rightful place atop the forums once again

Train your ass off and eat right there are no shortcuts in this game of bodybuilding

donmakavieli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is it ok to take lip 6 with creatine, someone please let me know

guitarstudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So what does everyone think about the Lipo-6X compared to the regular Lipo-6?

Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kicker25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried the Lipo 6 about a year ago, and I think it's a crappy product. Every since Ephedra was taken out, diet pills don't seem to work really. I follow a decent diet, and on my own, I'm still losing 1-2lbs. per week. Started weightlifting again I've dropped from 248lbs. to 194.

PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PimpyMcgibbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by donmakavieli View Post
    is it ok to take lip 6 with creatine, someone please let me know
    Creatine will bloat you up if your taking heavy doses- and the whole point of Lipo-6 is to drop weight.

They're safe to mix but I think it will stop your lipo-6 results from appearing because you'll be gaining weight from the creatine.

My advice to you is take either the creatine first then the lipo-6 after you've finished all your creatine to cut OR doing the lipo-6 first and if your "smaller" bulk up some using that creatine.

I've used BOTH before- I wouldn't want to use them at the same time if I wanted some great results.
    ~~Deny Ignorance~~

ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ibb-building has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kicker25 View Post
    I tried the Lipo 6 about a year ago, and I think it's a crappy product. Every since Ephedra was taken out, diet pills don't seem to work really. I follow a decent diet, and on my own, I'm still losing 1-2lbs. per week. Started weightlifting again I've dropped from 248lbs. to 194.
    2nd that! Rep QFT!!!!!

lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemiwinks0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by guitarstudd View Post
    So what does everyone think about the Lipo-6X compared to the regular Lipo-6?
    Lipo6x is like taking a regular Lipo6, but having the effects of the pill, last for 6 full hours instead of 2-3 with regular lipo6. You get the initial energy rush of the immediate phase capsule, and the time release phase usually hit me three hours later. So i basically was sweating all day, had increased energy all day.

samrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Lipo 6 ligui

Just fininshed a bottle of them. I would say they deffinately suppress appetite and do a 'punch' to your day. My question..... like I said, I just finished a bottle about 6 days ago and have not purchased more yet. Now my body feels 'nervous' almost all the time. Can anyone tell me if that is a side effect of stopping the product? Thanks.

surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surferbuild has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The first couple of days I used Lipo 6 I was always thirsty drinking lots of water. I never noticed any effect on appetite, but I wasn't trying to eat less, just better. At first the energy boost was great, but after a couple of weeks I really didn't notice any energy boost. I stopped taking them regularly and now just take a capsule when I want an energy boost, like before I work out or if I have to stay up late to work. My favorite thing about Lipo 6 is getting a nice energy boost without too much jitteryness. Since I've been taking it just before I work out, I have noticed that I have managed to lose fat around the belly which is why I got it. Whether it's the Lipo 6 or just coincidence not sure, but I'll by another bottle just for the buzz.
    Workout day Stack:
    C4 Extreme
    ON 100% Whey shake with banana and ground flax

On Nonworkout days:
    Lipo 6 Black
    ON 100% Whey shake with whole milk and banana

Daily Supplements
    Glucosamine/chondrotin
    Fish Oil
    Saw Palmetto
    Red Yeast Rice

camador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Growin Guns View Post
    I started Lipo 6 about 3 weeks ago. I continued eating normally and didn't change much in the way of what I ate or when I did it, so I know that the results are based largely on this product. My body fat % was dropping already due to the intense workouts that I was already doing, but the drop rate definitely picked up after the first week on Lipo 6. I take 2 tabs 2 times a day. I don't notice any particular "upvoltage" from it. I eat 6 times per day, with three of those being "sit down" meals and 3 of them being protein shakes with a banana or similar thrown in. I am also taking 800 mcg of Chromium Picolinate every day, but have been doing that for 2 months now. I would say that Lipo 6 (liquid tabs) is an effective product and wuold recommend it to a friend. I am now at 240 lbs at 18.1% B.F. and dropping. That's my two cents.
    Thanks for sharing - you helped me decide to go ahead and get it.

BBaker51827 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys... as for me I tried the Lipo-6 and I got nothing out of it. The stuff doesn't work for everyone as I have found out. Tried many things untill I found out that a lot of fat burners contain green tea extracts which is the main ingredient. Went and purchased some green tea pills (dirt Cheap) and some instant coffee. Caffine and Green Tea is really what a lot of these weight loss pills contain. It is also a whole lot cheaper too

nerazzuri123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipo 6 is like a Nitrous Booster. You've got to step on the Gas

So I've used Lipo 6 for 2 weeks now. I was very sceptical in the first few days.... no significant fat loss and no noticable boost in energy.

But after 4 days, I changed my strategy on weight loss. I boosted my walking distance from 2.6 miles to 6.6 miles (in addition to normal daily activities) thus going from around 9-10,000 steps a day to about 18,000 steps a day. I also became strict on calorie intake (although it should be clear I didn't overeat earlier) and increased water intake to around 2.5 liters.

I also supplement with multivitamins and Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids. Earlier on, I also took l-carnitine (to aid fat loss) and l-glutamin to slow muscle loss. After stopping those temporarily in the middle of the programme, I didn't notice any significant changes in muscle loss (besides I already read papers discounting the effectiveness of glutamin supplement).

Progress so far: gone from 18% body fat to 14% body fat. My target is to hit a mark below 10% (around 6-8% ideally).

Thus far, I find it difficult to attribute much of the weight loss to lipo-6. The truth is, if you cut your calories as much as I have and you exercise as much as I do, you would lose weight.

I'm inclined to say what lipo 6 does is akin to the effects of Nitrous Oxide in a racing car. To run fast, you've got to step on the gas (in the case of weight loss, eat measured amounts so you don't crash and also exercise moderately). Going that 5km faster requires a little cheating.

As for energy, I've not seen the effect. I had to slash the intensity of weight training way down after I started the fat loss programme because slashing a lot of calories meant my tank was often empty for activities beyond moderate intensity.

I'm inclined to think these products bring:

1. The psychological boost of you being SERIOUS about fat loss (call it a placebo effect, if you will).
    2. Helps a little to speed up the rate at which you burn fat.

I have not had any major side effects, but then I have a high tolerance for caffeine and it should be noted that I stopped taking coffee or cola drinks before starting the programme.

At the end of the day, if you are trying to lose fat, the key, I believe, remains diet. Spread your meals, eat small
    Last edited by nerazzuri123; 04-27-2008 at 03:32 AM.

sethmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

O rly?

Well most likely the reason you haven't noticed any weight loss is because you have bad eating habits "Ended up eating 3 double cheesburgers, 2 large fries, and a mcflurry from McDonalds (I know, I'm a terrible person)." if you want the results you gotta change your life style or just be fat.

MattJ1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattJ1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattJ1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattJ1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattJ1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattJ1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Nutrex Lipo 6x

Last year i used the Lipo 6x pills and i lost 48 lbs in 5 months, I went through hell to lose the weight but i really think the pills helped alot, i ate 1/2 what i normally ate, i cut out junk food(Chinese, BurgerKing, Pizza) and pop completely, The Nutrex products work. People just need to do quite A bit more of cardio work-outs out like i did, i did about 1 hr and 15 minutes 6 days a week for 5 months

acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acpornstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MattJ1987 View Post
    Last year i used the Lipo 6x pills and i lost 48 lbs in 5 months, I went through hell to lose the weight but i really think the pills helped alot, i ate 1/2 what i normally ate, i cut out junk food(Chinese, BurgerKing, Pizza) and pop completely, The Nutrex products work. People just need to do quite A bit more of cardio work-outs out like i did, i did about 1 hr and 15 minutes 6 days a week for 5 months
    Wow man thats impressive. Were you overweight or just cutting?
    6'1
    16% BF trying to get under 10%
    Neutral Grounds
    MMA 2010

ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100)

mebria7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Lipo 6 is great but some side effects

I have been taking Lipo 6 for about a week now and have lost 3 LBS so far which I think is fantastic. I take a pill in the morning and then one in the afternoon. I did notice a significant crash though. Every afternoon when I get home from work since taking it I want to just go to sleep. Yesterday I took a pill and then was experiencing the crash a couple of hours later so I got a cup of coffee. Big mistake!!!! Not only did I crash even harder but I was so sick. I went straight home and after puking my guts out I slept for 12 hours straight.
    I am going to keep taking but if I still feel super exhausted in the afternoons I am going to have to stop because I need to have energy to work out after I get home from work. I will definitly not drink coffee anymore with it.

ravencin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a question, i started with Lipo 6 and i workout 5 days a week.

Should i take Lipo 6 only the days i workout or everyday even if i dont workout?

thanks

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got my Lipo-6 Black today. I'm not a big fan of Lipo-6, but when I read about the "Black", I was impressed. I pulled up a lot of research to back the ingredients up. The first two actually helped the thyroid and it was shown to actually lower body mass (I guess this is weight/fat) with no working out. Also they have several forms of caffeine and yohimbe and some other jazz.

No guggle (which is good). I've asked and talked a few people and they all say it's good. I just took my first dose around 5:00pm. Lol. That along with my Orange Triad and colon cleaner. I'll be up until who knows?!? Tomorrow's the big test. I am going to take three before work along with the other things I've mentioned, then follow it again before my workout.

If I can get at least 5lbs of fat off, that would be sweet. I'm pretty stuck right now. I've upped my calories, lowered my calories, taken time off from the gym, upped my cardio, changed my cardio, walked, run, biked, etc. Still stuck. Thought this could help me.

Only time will tell.

fire3006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am stacking No Shotgun and No Synthesize, just picked up a bottle of the Lipo 6x. Is this ignorant to put this in the mix? I lift about noon or 1 in the afternoon, so I guess taking the dosage when I get up at 7am then one about 4 or 5pm? Please let me know what you think?