Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000) roblox84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Two things about this post:

1. You've replied to a post that is 8.5 years old. Good job, you win the internet!

2. Misc is that way -------------> , which is where no critical no avi *******s belong.
    Why are you calling me names? First, I didn't ask for your opinion, and second you're the one with a yellow homo bike in the pic. All that's missing is a backwards ball cap and sunglasses, then the gay look is complete.

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by roblox84 View Post
    Why are you calling me names? First, I didn't ask for your opinion, and second you're the one with a yellow homo bike in the pic. All that's missing is a backwards ball cap and sunglasses, then the gay look is complete.
    Interesting...I'm curious...what name did he call you? I don't think he called you a name, but stated the "type" you belong with. You respond to an 8+ year post with a joking, THAT"S NOT EVEN FUNNY..."...oh hahaha you said, what size dumbells will you slam down? You look like you can lift about 20 pounds." "MAN THAT IS HILARIOUS...NOT", instead of posting useless support keep your post at 29.

If I could Rep daniel327, I would His "Good job, you win the internet." was more funny then yours.

C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Horse Stall Mats

I bought 10 horse stall mats from tractor supply 4 months ago (4'x6', 3/4" thick) and put them in my basement (roughly 14' x 16' of our basement main room). I think they look great. My wife thinks they stink. Anyone that tried cleaning/sunning/airing out/anything have success with reducing or eliminating the smell? Or is it a waste of time and I should just get rid of them and find a higher quality/more expensive rubber mat that doesn't stink?

Thanks!

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by C64Jumpman View Post
    I bought 10 horse stall mats from tractor supply 4 months ago (4'x6', 3/4" thick) and put them in my basement (roughly 14' x 16' of our basement main room). I think they look great. My wife thinks they stink. Anyone that tried cleaning/sunning/airing out/anything have success with reducing or eliminating the smell? Or is it a waste of time and I should just get rid of them and find a higher quality/more expensive rubber mat that doesn't stink?

Thanks!
    When I first bought mine I power washed them with a car wash soap, rinsed with water and then left them out in the yard (laid out, not stacked) for about 2 weeks. When I brought them in the odor had dissipated considerably. After a month or so the odor was negligible. I have a very sensitive smell so if they still smelled like they did day 1, they would have been sold off.

C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10) C64Jumpman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    When I first bought mine I power washed them with a car wash soap, rinsed with water and then left them out in the yard (laid out, not stacked) for about 2 weeks. When I brought them in the odor had dissipated considerably. After a month or so the odor was negligible. I have a very sensitive smell so if they still smelled like they did day 1, they would have been sold off.
    Thank you for your reply! I appreciate it.