Thread: twitching

dom89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dom89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

twitching

well yesterday i went to the gym straight after school with my mate gaz and i had a really good work out. near the end of it though i went to do some dips and i kept getting this really annoying twitch in my right tricep. i dint know if that was a good thing because i'd been working hard and was pumped or it was bad because id pushed it too much, so i didn't want to strain it so i did a few more then stopped. what was this?
    also a quick question about abbs the abbs on my left side are clearer than the ones on my right side, when doing sit ups and crunches if you put your right leg over your left one like your legs are crossed and do sit ups or crunches like that does it work that side better?

s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by dom89
    well yesterday i went to the gym straight after school with my mate gaz and i had a really good work out. near the end of it though i went to do some dips and i kept getting this really annoying twitch in my right tricep. i dint know if that was a good thing because i'd been working hard and was pumped or it was bad because id pushed it too much, so i didn't want to strain it so i did a few more then stopped. what was this?
    also a quick question about abbs the abbs on my left side are clearer than the ones on my right side, when doing sit ups and crunches if you put your right leg over your left one like your legs are crossed and do sit ups or crunches like that does it work that side better?
    Don't botter about the twitching, it's good that you worked out hard. About your abs, it's genetics, but try to lean a little bit to the right side when doing crunches, maybe that helps a little bit.
    Weight:210pounds
    Height:6'
    BF:18%
    Currently: still bulking
    Goal: 8%BF and a bodyweight of 200 pounds
    Always look at the bright side of training.

Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunchy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't worry about the twitching, it's not going to hurt you. There could be a number of things causing it. If I start twitching it's usuallly from stress.
    "Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8chemical8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, as has been said, dont worry about twitching, with me its a good thing, when my muscles been worked really hard they start to twitch, its almost like an egg timer telling me when im working hard

And about abs, its genetics, my upper right side of my abs sticks out more than the left, it sucks but what can ya do, plus DONT listen to the guys idea of moving the one side more than the other in workouts, that DOES NOT help, you want to work every pair/set of muscles evenly, like if your left bicep is bigger than your right, work them 100% even, then if one side is stronger/bigger than the other, it wont be getting worked as hard as the smaller side, and then they will eventually even out, but with the abs, im sure its genetics so :/

Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wanabebuff84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont know, the twitching might not always be good....one time, after leg day, i had twitching going on in my right quad and around my knee, but I didn' think anything of it because I've had twitches before, but the next day, my knee was all swollen and I could barely walk on it.

So just keep an eye on it and don't push it too hard if it feels funny at all.

bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bealedozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wanabebuff84
    I dont know, the twitching might not always be good....one time, after leg day, i had twitching going on in my right quad and around my knee, but I didn' think anything of it because I've had twitches before, but the next day, my knee was all swollen and I could barely walk on it.

So just keep an eye on it and don't push it too hard if it feels funny at all.
    Good advice. Most of the time it's nothing but you might need to move on to the next bodypart/exercise if it's exesive.