FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Need help with puttin on a few pounds...

alright here's the deal... my mom says she'll get anytype of food i want, but i have to tell her exactly what all to get. i usually tell her just to get anything aslong as its food, but for some reason she doesn't like that. so if anyone feels like takin a few minutes to put down some good foods to get, i'm all ears

P.S.- thanks

s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100) s0m30n3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by FriendlyGiant
    alright here's the deal... my mom says she'll get anytype of food i want, but i have to tell her exactly what all to get. i usually tell her just to get anything aslong as its food, but for some reason she doesn't like that. so if anyone feels like takin a few minutes to put down some good foods to get, i'm all ears

P.S.- thanks
    Red meat.
    Tuna or salmon or another fish
    Oats
    Cottage cheese.
    Eggs.
    Dairy.(skim, no fats)
    Look also here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=26231
    and here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=208943
    and here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    Oh and here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150447
    Last edited by s0m30n3; 04-20-2005 at 08:15 AM.
    Weight:210pounds
    Height:6'
    BF:18%
    Currently: still bulking
    Goal: 8%BF and a bodyweight of 200 pounds
    Always look at the bright side of training.

FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FriendlyGiant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by s0m30n3
    Red meat.
    Tuna or salmon or another fish
    Oats
    Cottage cheese.
    Eggs.
    Dairy.(skim, no fats)
    Look also here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=26231
    and here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=208943
    and here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    Oh and here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150447
    thanks, i'll take a look at the threads...

Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Static805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chicken breast, beef, fish, oats, brown and wild rice, yams, greens (brocolli, spinach, asparagus, salad stuff...), light and organic yogurt, varied fruits (apples, berries of different sorts...)
    freedom comes from confronting the source

Mod@MassMonsterz.com
    Mod@Massivegains.com

Originally Posted by Static805
    chicken breast, beef, fish, oats, brown and wild rice, yams, greens (brocolli, spinach, asparagus, salad stuff...), light and organic yogurt, varied fruits (apples, berries of different sorts...)
    thanks alot i'll add that to the list...

Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whingman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well for what has not been mentioned yet....
    1. Raisans
    2. Peanut butter - do you like to eat it with a spoon?
    3. bagels
    3. pasta
    4. For vegtables look more towards beans and yams (Much higher in calories than others)
    5. Oatmeal

Originally Posted by Whingman
    well for what has not been mentioned yet....
    1. Raisans
    2. Peanut butter - do you like to eat it with a spoon?
    3. bagels
    3. pasta
    4. For vegtables look more towards beans and yams (Much higher in calories than others)
    5. Oatmeal
    thanks, i will tell her tonight. thanks for the help

P.S. i kinda like it on the spoon, lol