DDanman23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for Stack Advice

Sorry if this is redundant, but I am just looking for some help.
    For several months, I have been taking No-Xplode, Cellmass, and Whey. I am feeling that the No-Xplode seems to not be working as well, but I still love the taste and feeling of cellmass.
    I have a little excess fat, and so I am considering switching to a fat burner until i decide to come back to No-Xplode.
    What should I do?
    -Keep taking what I'm taking
    -Switch Hydroxycut for the No-Xplode
    -Just take Cellmass and Protein, without a pre-workout supplement?
    -Something Completely different?

Thank you very much for reading this, and even more for your hopefully helpful responses.

DDanman23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump anyone?

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep taking the whey and CellMass as you enjoy it but stop the NO-Xplode as you dont see much from it. If you want you can use a stimulant such as Velocity XT in its place to give you the focus for preworkout. Now as you want to lose fat, you'll need to reevaluate your diet. Once you have that down and a good cardio routine you can supplement with something such as Thermocharge, Cytolean or Red Acid Gen 2 which will also stimulate you as well.

Future wise you could drop the CellMass and go with an all in one such as Ragnarok, Horse Power or NO-Shotgun or you could go into designer creatines or the newer beta-alanine supplementation. Carnage and IntraXCell are two great BA's, and creatine wise theres SizeOn, Man Clout and Green MAG which are the current favourites it seems. You could go with a blend of both like our Voluplex which at full dose gives you a great amount of both.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.