jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine mono bloat?

Went from CEE to Mono because I don't think the CEE worked.

But now my stomach feels bloated. I am eating the same food.
    Anyone have this problem with the mono.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much creatine mono are you taking at once?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    How much creatine mono are you taking at once?
    the bulk mono says 1/4 tbsp is 700mg.
    I take 1 before & 1 after wkout.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jayi View Post
    That isn't a whole lot at all. Creatine mono does cause bloating, but that is totally normal.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Eating My Heart Out Weakestlink's Avatar
    Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jayi View Post
    wow that shouldn't be happening. That is less then a gram and most people recommend at least 5 g a day and ur not even getting that. I hope you fix your problem bro. I know I used to bloat with my old mono now with this new mono I don't (but I also took time off of mono and used Green Bulge). I used X sport mono (x sport is a gym in chicago) and now I'm using vitamin shoppe brand mono which doesnt make me bloat.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think it's all in your head.

Take it post workout for what it's worth. It minimizes bloat when I take it that way. I also don't believe there's any need to go over 2-3g each day. But 700mg is very small... you're probably taking more than you think.

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    I think it's all in your head.

Take it post workout for what it's worth. It minimizes bloat when I take it that way. I also don't believe there's any need to go over 2-3g each day. But 700mg is very small... you're probably taking more than you think.
    yeah i probably I'm taking more then that. Maybe it is in my head but i have had several creatine sample packs from different companies and never had a problem. I guess the only way to find out is to stop using it and see if that is the problem.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get a measuring spoon (the kind for cooking), and take 1 teaspoon per day. If THAT is still bloating you, then I suggest Green Mag.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom