Thread: Crave 24/7

Intellibuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Crave 24/7

do you guys crave food every minute of everyday? im 185lbs age 19 and about 9% bf i have this problem and only feel good and alive when i eat to satiation... will it always be like this? i hate being afraid to eat!

afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its like that for me too, I always have a problem with not eating enough during the day, and i wake up in the middle of the night and end up eating 1000 calories worth of food. Food is on my mind 24 hours a day. It sucks, but im trying to overcome it.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat food that tends to keep you feeling full longer. Have veggies at every meal, they will fill you up. Eat oats often. Have you ever tried to eat more than a cup of raw oats? It's not easy. Add in a little EFAs, they will cut cravings. Avoid liquid calories, except near workouts. Liquid cals tend to leave something to be desired.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Posted up like a Mailbox JohnRambo's Avatar
    JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnRambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to be like that as well..... Then I started drinking 2 gallons of water a day, I was amazed at how much it suppressed my appetite! I feel a lot better also.
    "I must break you" - Ivan Drago

"In Life its not about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward" Rocky Balboa

"Winners take imperfect action while losers are still perfecting the plan."

"Success is easy to find, its down the street from discipline and around the corner from consistency."

Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kane22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ah..

THe dreaded crave. Its the worst part of cutting. Whenever I got a craving, I would grab a bottle of flavored water. I got addicted I believe! lol
    *A true display of strength is never giving up.

jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaymed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've implemented drinking 1 gallon of green tea during the evening to help curb cravings.

Originally Posted by JohnRambo
    I used to be like that as well..... Then I started drinking 2 gallons of water a day, I was amazed at how much it suppressed my appetite! I feel a lot better also.

levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10) levels1069 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was the same way, where i would get so hungry that i would just daze out and stop listening to people....not because i was physically hungry, but just that i was thinking about eating food.

However now people think its really funny that i carry a gallon of water around with me on campus, to all my classes....ladies love asking questions about it, but i get some strange stares
    "I now only have good days, and great days"
    -Lance Armstrong

Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^I hear you on that^^^

I walk around in my highschool all year long wiht a gallon of water in my hand even when im bulking. AT first alls i heard was "why are you carrying all that water", now when i dont have it ppl are like "wheres your water jug (trying to be smart asses)" lol

But on with the subject. Drinking water i feel does help surpress your apeptite.

Intellibuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    k just wonderin cuz i could eat 1500-2000 cals 6 times a day easy (i mean easy).

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)

Wink

man i am like this too...i crave **** 24/7......specially because of my low bf%.........what i do is buy the stuff i crave and stock it up...for my cheat days.......so what i do basically is control my self until the cheat day arrives and then i just have fun and be happy eating 4-6 meals of pure ****ty food until i get satied......i generally do one cheat meal a week but sometimes i like to do 2 cheat days on a row ...so sometimes I do 2 weeks without cheating then the double cheat days.........wich are the best!!!

my next will be this sunday and monday...i´m counting hours and can´t wait....can´t take anymore my cooked skinless chicken breasts with veggies....
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth