Max Powers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there any truth to this statement

you can change that if your under 23 years old
    start taking the following pills daily
    AMINO ACID (i trust OPTIMUM NUTRITION)
    MULTIVITAMIN (i notice the cheaper multis have less vitamin B12 and etc...)
    vitamin b12 helps clear up acne and being fatique is a sign you need it because B12 deficiency can cause fatique

but what really works is staying away from all pills
    eat all greens
    brocolli
    cabbage
    lettuce
    all greens that are grown naturally

and stay away from rice
    i notice asians that eat rice are shorter that asians that ate spaghetti for years and yes dont trust asian spaghetti.
    only eat italian spaghetti(good aminos)

and stay away from salty stuff like soya sauce because salt can cause high blood pressure hypertension

i like to eat spaghetti with tomatoe sauce made italian style
    the more sour the tomatoe the more nutritious

plus do 40 jumping jacks a day
    20 reps in morning
    20 reps at night

gaining muscle is 90% what you eat and 10% working out
    dont eat wont grow
    I know above post seems bogus and I know growing taller is mostly about genetics but are there any foods and vitamins that have the remote chance of increasing growth. Is it really all about sleeping?

Max Powers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At least some recommended Vitamins!

Intense501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Intense501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMAO Where did you find that? Jumping jacks? If you want to grow muscularly, yes you need to have a good diet but also a solid lifting regimine. I really don't think there is much you can do about your height, it is basically predetermined by genetics. I'd disregard the information in that post and do some research on this forum and the bodybuilding.com main site to resolve your inquiries.

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    omg that asians thing is so freakin funny

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think I will try this program and report back with results. I ate rice most my life and my brother ate pasta a lot and he is one inch taller than me if you can believe it .