Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingWhey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No it wont stunt your growth but if you can disclipine yourself from eating and training hard then you can stop smoking

13abie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I quit smoking, alcohol (except on REALLY special occasions), caffeine, and junkfood when I started lifting and my life is 10x better.

If you make a conscious decision to be healthy why would you hinder it with harmful substances...

I also think if you have the willpower to get up, get dressed, lift, and still have a full day of work/study, then you have the willpower to quit smoking.

schematical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    smoked cigs for couple years quitting wasn't as hard as people made it to be just said **** cigs one day haven't smoked in over a year and i've yet to crave a cig since then (H)

7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7beck7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IronBalls View Post
    Thanks guys, I know i need to stop smoking soon before it takes over my life. its hard going cold turkey, I know your smokers out there understand me.
    I have a smoke every once in 2 - 3 weeks..**** it as a habit though

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong join date to being a teen.

did you join when you were 7 or something OP? fuk i was like 13 in 02 lol

brianhammerle5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes. Not "TOO" much, though. However, from my experience, I inhaled a lot of second hand smoke and consumed a lot of chlorine and sugar and salt my whole early development. I had a small amount of junk food, and even smaller amount of fast food. I then continued to start actually chewing tobacco at around 15 and actually smoking at least a pack a week at about 16. From age 16-17 to almost 21, I was *AVERAGING* a 1/2-to 1 pack a day. I started to switch to American Spirits, but then about 3/4 of the way through, I had switched to "roll your owns". These used pipe tobacco. I was also binge drinking a lot of hard liquor from 15-20. I then recently switched to vodka, instead of scotch, and then wine and beer. I started drinking more milk, especially recently whole milk, and taking more garlic, as well as other supplements, such as catuaba and muira puama. Also, Korean panax ginseng, biotin and of course multivitamins, some vitamin b1 and vitamin c. Some other immune stuff, such as, liquid chlorophyll, green and white teas, honey, apple cider vinegar, essiac herbal supplement, ginger and lemon (in the tea). I figure I must be forgetting at least a few ingredients. OH WEll, of course jarred garlic in olive oil, whole milk, etc. I am trying to make up for any loss from the major amount of smoking and drinking. However, I am still about 6 foot 3 inches - 4 inches and about a solid 6-7 inches at 50-75% pump, so I am not complaining, but I would of course enjoy being bigger. Maybe I am bigger, idk. at least that. also, milk thistle. coated in turmeric, with other stuff, helped a lot. india organic tea tulsi green tea and yogi green tea muscle recovery and yogi detox tea helped a lot.
    Last edited by brianhammerle5; 08-22-2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: more information.

brianhammerle5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also, to actually quit smoking, I used coq10 with red yeast rice and alpha lipoic acid, garlic oil pills, seaweed capsules, and Irwin naturals prosta-strong pills. I think that is it. maybe couple other stuff, but those supplements will get any alcoholic or tobacco addict through their worst days.