Thread: Anbc

youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngdurin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Anbc

It appears that the ANBC is dead, and with it, actual drug free bodybuilding. Does anyone have any recent info about the organization? I have not heard an official statement from Bob Gormley, the president, which would confirm that it has truly gone under. The OCB has taken over several of the ANBC shows; a real step down in my opinion because 'five years clean' is NOT drug free. The ANBC was the only lifetime drug free organization in existence to my knowledge. This 'sport' has continued to decline as drug use has pervaded at all levels. If the ANBC is gone, this is a sad day for the sport that was bodybuilding.
    Lifetime drug free lifter.

becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, im pretty sad about it as well. i am competing under OCB in june. if someone roided 5 years ago, it wont make a difference in their appearance today though. it just sucks that there is no forever natural competitions anymore.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by youngdurin
    It appears that the ANBC is dead, and with it, actual drug free bodybuilding. Does anyone have any recent info about the organization? I have not heard an official statement from Bob Gormley, the president, which would confirm that it has truly gone under. The OCB has taken over several of the ANBC shows; a real step down in my opinion because 'five years clean' is NOT drug free. The ANBC was the only lifetime drug free organization in existence to my knowledge. This 'sport' has continued to decline as drug use has pervaded at all levels. If the ANBC is gone, this is a sad day for the sport that was bodybuilding.
    they do the 5 years because some people make mistakes when they are young, do you want to hold one mistake against people for their whole life?

-Layne

GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GURU4U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guess you will have to come over to the dark side, and join the force. The force of strength.
    j/k bro that sucks but step it up a notch and compete in any show around you tested or not, just have to put even more focus and more determination to win.
    And Dan Replied "What are you a pussy just jab it pull back for blood then push it in and feel the rush" and that is when my 4 year struggle began.

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having tried to deal with Bob last year and a couple of his shows up here in the Northeast, I'm not the least surprised they went under. Next to impossible getting any information out of him about upcoming shows, some of the promoters sucked ass and he appeared to care less, almost none of them posted any results, one show they even lied to my wife that they had 6-7 women already signed up for figure, so she goes and does contest prep on our vacation *(which was an absolute beast!) only to show up and there wasn't a single figure competitor there. Sorry...but glad to see them go. Neither of us would have ever stepped foot into another ANBC show anyways.

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As was mentioned in a previous thread, the INBF and the NANBF are both excellent drug free organizations. They have 7 year drug free policies. Thats about as good as it gets.

Sometimes I wish it was a life-long drug free policy...I can understand the argument that people should not be punished for indiscretions of thier youth, but with that in mind, if some dude geared up for 5 years and then waits 7 years, all the while busting his ass in the gym...he is going to pretty much destroy most of the natural field...so its still not totally fair...and I suspect that happens a lot. That said, 7 years is still pretty good all things considered. I have never used anything that is banned and I can get up on an NANBF stage and be competetive in my class(tall)...so I am not going to bitch too much.

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the ocb is another good up and coming organization. I have been helping them out as of late with a few things. I really think they are going to be good. My main beef with the WNBF (pro division of the INBF) is that they restrict you to competing in their org. If you compete in another pro org & you have collected money with the WNBF, they ban you from their organization. It's not like they give so much prize money that they should have a monopoly on it. But they do have some of the highest quality competitors.

http://www.ocbbodybuilding.com they also have a really good message board for competitors over there.

-Layne

tommyvette969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bob gormely

**** the anbc it was never natural from the biginning sean sully moss diorio andrews these people were never natural .and if you said anything or made ways you were put in last place am i disgruntled of course i am because i was lead to believe if you lifted and looked good you must get on stage a terrible addiction they take your money treat you like **** and then put you last place .if i had only realized the control steroids had over any level of competition i would have never entered. The beuty is the actual training the health the feel good attitude and the honesty that everything you built belongs to you not rented.so **** you gormely and the routhiers and im glad your disintegrated .thomas demartino wnbf masters world champion.

tommyvette969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Bob gormely

**** the anbc it was never natural from the biginning sean sully moss diorio andrews these people were never natural .and if you said anything or made ways you were put in last place am i disgruntled of course i am because i was lead to believe if you lifted and looked good you must get on stage a terrible addiction they take your money treat you like **** and then put you last place .if i had only realized the control steroids had over any level of competition i would have never entered. The beuty is the actual training the health the feel good attitude and the honesty that everything you built belongs to you not rented.so **** you gormely and the routhiers and im glad your disintegrated .thomas demartino wnbf masters world champion.

Originally Posted by tommyvette969 View Post
    Imagine being so bitter that you

1) create an account on a forum

2) dig up a 15 year old thread

3) post a long diatribe about it

4) post it twice

🤣

Bruh that’s some dedication. Congrats, you got me to come out of forum hibernation