Tony1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glutacene by advanced genetics (Big Cat)

Has anyone tried glutacene by advanced genetics? I know Charles Poliquin said his clients had good results using this during workouts. It is powdered branch chain amino acids w/glutamine. I think you are supposed to mix it with water and sip during workouts.

I have noticed that if any product mentioned on this message board is not sold by BB.COM there is no reply. There was another one about a mass quanitities product that was never aswered. Maybe no one has an answer but I was curious. I think BB.COM has great prices and products but there might be something useful else out there of interest to someone. I thought the board was to help each other out and avoid scams and too many trial and error.

Trick Nick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm interested to see if anyone can tell me what kind results to expect versus a traditional post-workout shake.

Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stomper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Tony1
    I have noticed that if any product mentioned on this message board is not sold by BB.COM there is no reply. There was another one about a mass quanitities product that was never aswered. Maybe no one has an answer but I was curious. I think BB.COM has great prices and products but there might be something useful else out there of interest to someone. I thought the board was to help each other out and avoid scams and too many trial and error.
    How about Avantlabs One and One+ those threads still exist don't they??
    Make your body strong.. and your mind will follow!
    Looking for a stomping crew??

germanwanderlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tony1 did you ever get an answer about why products not on BB are not talked about? Anyone know of a good bodybuilding forum that isn't biased about products?

germanwanderlus

Actually at that time I don't think anyone had an answer. This site has been pretty good. You should try: http://www.mindandmuscle.net

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by germanwanderlus
    Tony1 did you ever get an answer about why products not on BB are not talked about? Anyone know of a good bodybuilding forum that isn't biased about products?
    Yeah, it's www.sukmyschlong.com.
    FREE YJ

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Glutacene by advanced genetics (Big Cat)

Originally posted by Tony1
    Has anyone tried glutacene by advanced genetics? I know Charles Poliquin said his clients had good results using this during workouts. It is powdered branch chain amino acids w/glutamine. I think you are supposed to mix it with water and sip during workouts.
    I have never tried it. Glutamine is overrated IMO and that includes the glutamine that is sold by bb.com. BCAA's are a good enough supplement. The main problem with this product is that it is too expensive for the marginal gains that it affords.
    FREE YJ

burns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glutamine is overrated IMO and that includes the glutamine that is sold by bb.com. BCAA's are a good enough supplement. The main problem with this product is that it is too expensive for the marginal gains that it affords.
    i agree -- the recommended dose for glutamine has slowly climbed upwards towards 20g a day from humble begininngs of 4-8g.

If you can afford to consistently dose glutamine at 20g -- fine. I'd consider investing in a quality protein.

rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rich7522 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use Glutacene and find it helps. I sip it during workouts and have a handful (20-25) of Nitromine post workout, with a traditional shake about 30 min. later. Recovery is pretty good.

sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000) sir psycho is a name known to all. (+5000)

PRD Glutacene & Nitromine

I have been using both of these products for awhile now and have had great results. They are both expensive to use as directed, but trying to stretch or skimp on the dosages will not work and therefore people will say that they don't work. The Glutacene is used before and during training, you must use it as directed to get the desired results. It definately helps get you through tough workouts, especially a brutal leg day. Nitromine is a fast absorbing amino acid formula that is in the bloodstream in 5 minutes and in the muscle in 20 minutes. Again, you must use this product as directed or you will not get the desired results. Dr. Serrano and Polquin have put their stamps of approval on both of these products for a good reason, THEY WORK!!!!! Check out gen-mag.com for product infromation and purchasing or infinity fitness.
    Last edited by sir psycho; 10-04-2003 at 06:09 PM.