jake_mack85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What supplements do I use?

Ive been training for about a week now with this program which involves a lot of cardio.
    It starts off with swimming and running in the morning for about an hour followed by weight training in the afternoon and a light jog at night.

I eat healthy and take in the proper amount of protien. Would ZMA's, Creatine, and BCAA's be benificial to me during this cycle?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    EAA/BCAA and beta alanine would be very beneficial for that
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RatherBeLifting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jake_mack85 View Post
    I eat healthy and take in the proper amount of protien. Would ZMA's, Creatine, and BCAA's be benificial to me during this cycle?
    yes on the creatine and BCAA's or EAA's. Don't waste your money on the ZMA though.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html

JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't speak to the other supplements, but I can to ZMA. I have been taking ZMA for a month now and am using it, and will continue to, for the help it gives me in a good nites sleep. I haven't slept this well in years! Others might disagree, but it works for me!

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jake_mack85 View Post
    Ive been training for about a week now with this program which involves a lot of cardio.
    It starts off with swimming and running in the morning for about an hour followed by weight training in the afternoon and a light jog at night.

Maybe an NO like animal pump and beta alanine