kaiweiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Cold Sores, How to get rid of them FAST?

Hey, I remember a thread on this some time ago, but search turned up nothing for me.
    How do you guys get rid of cold sores fast? They are the uglyiest and grossest thing ever. I'm starting to get a big one at the corner of my lip. What can I do to make it go away?

I have heard taking a lot of calcium tablets works a bit.
    Also heard something about applying rubbing alcohol to it.
    What about putting some of that medicated Blistex lip conditioner stuff on it?
    Drinking lots of water?

Any other ideas?! I hate this thing.
    Last edited by kaiweiler; 04-03-2005 at 05:57 AM.

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, since you're too damn lazy to Google for "cold sore relief" I'll just mention the first product that comes to mind from my daily The Price is Right commercial viewing...you can always try Herpecin

kaiweiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well thanks, but I'm looking for something that is around the house as it is Sunday and no pharmasies or anything are open so products can not be used.

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kaiweiler
    Well thanks, but I'm looking for something that is around the house as it is Sunday and no pharmasies or anything are open so products can not be used.

You can still search...you'll find something

Registered User TheJivestTurkey's Avatar
    TheJivestTurkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJivestTurkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJivestTurkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheJivestTurkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to get cold sores a lot when i was younger. put straight up rubbing alcohol on it, itll burn but itll dry it out. the faster it dries out the faster itll scab up and go away. dont lick it at all. dont put any kind of lip balm or carmex or whatever on it, itll make it feel good but it wont make it go away fast. just keep putting rubbin alcohol on it so it dries out.

Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spinky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any strong disenfectant will help u out man.

also, try putting on some moisturizer if it kills to much

Location: With the orgin at (0,0) and radius 1, I live somwhere between 0 and 2pi, thats radians of course.
    UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    put salt on it, or see if you have Lysene supps use those.
    I read more then I post.
    M1T? PM me. ;)