BamBam28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamBam28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamBam28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamBam28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will this Cutting diet work for me?

After doing reserch here's what I came up with and doing all this week.

Meal 1 6:30am
    1 Cup Oats
    3 Egg whites
    1 Apple

Meal 2 830-930
    1 Can Tuna
    1 Cup Brown Rice

Meal 3 1130-1230
    6-8oz Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Broccoli
    1 Apple

Meal 4 PWO
    1 Scoop On Whey

Meal 5 530-630
    6-8oz Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Broccoli
    1 Cup Brown Rice

Meal 6 830-930
    1 Cup Cottage Cheese
    1 Scoop Casein Protein

That is a total of
    2070 Cal
    232g P 48%
    229g C 40%
    25g F 12%

Do my split seem ok. Or am I to much or not enough on certain things. I thought my fat contain could be lower since I am 23% BF.

Any suggestions appreciated.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would eat more fat. It won't help you burn fat to lower your fat content, losing fat has to do with cals in v. cals out. I strongly advise you to get a good pre-WO meal in there. Trust me it will make a huge difference.

Read this thread it will help tremendously.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170643

Overall I think your diet looks pretty good, just get your pre-WO and PWO meals set.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skeleton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take an omega 3 supp it will help you metabolize you fat and increase your fat intake at the same time.

BamBam28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamBam28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamBam28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BamBam28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so would fish oil or flax oil help me at all?

Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BamBam28
    so would fish oil or flax oil help me at all?
    Yes it will. Everyone (even those who aren't into losing fat) could benefit from it. Our society doesn't get enough of those in our diets, so it's important to supplement. Besides, they're cheap and sold at any health food store, and even most grocery stores stock them.

will the fish oil or flax oil help with weight or fat loss?