chargeMEup31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

***DETAILED Fat-loss Log***

This will be the official log of my fat loss plan. My athletic activities, foods eaten, and nutrition information can be seen here: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...ner=gethugeceo

Here it goes:
    I am going to eat between 1400-1600 calories per day
    Minimum 130 grams of protein
    I will be supplementing with:
    Centrum multi-vitamin: 1 cap with breaakfast, 1 cap after workout
    Lipo-6: 2 caps before breakfast, 2 caps before lunch
    Chromium Picolinate: 1 cap with breakfast
    Green Tea Extract: 1 Cap before all meals

I play tennis for my high school team so that is one major source of calorie burnage. I also lift after or in place of practice. I lift between 2-5 days a week.
    I started weighing 183 and I want to cut about 20 pounds by the end of April.

ENJOY!

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    more calories, I weigh 158lbs and I eat at least 2,000 to 2,500 a day for cutting.. if you want to save muscle mass bump up those calories and increase protein to around 250grams.

Thanks for the advice--but I know my body best. With my protein intake between 130-180 I should keep my gains.

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chargeMEup31
    Thanks for the advice--but I know my body best. With my protein intake between 130-180 I should keep my gains.
    Its recommended to intake exactly your bodyweight or 1.5x your bodyweight, but okay.. your choice. Definitely increase your calories.. girls eat more then that. OKay, I read your goals.. 20lbs before the end of april? I gotta break your heart but your not going to achieve that unless you want to lose 13lbs of muscle and 7lbs of fat, even at 3lbs a week your not going to reach that.
    Last edited by Graphite; 03-31-2005 at 04:20 PM.

Dude hate to brake it to you, but you weigh 158 have 13 inch biceps and want to cut?
    Looks like someone's priorities are out of whack.
    Anyway I got a weird metabolism and I can put on or lose weight real easy. However, once I hit a threshold its hard for me to get past it.
    My bulking threshold was 186.

As far as my protein intake goes, 130 is a bare minimum. I have bulked and dieted in the past and I know what works for me.

I hate to be so mean about this, but you want to cut to 145...??? Makes ya think, right? I havent weighed 145 since middle school.

Dude hate to brake it to you, but you weigh 158 have 13 inch biceps and want to cut?
    Looks like someone's priorities are out of whack.
    Anyway I got a weird metabolism and I can put on or lose weight real easy. However, once I hit a threshold its hard for me to get past it.
    My bulking threshold was 186.

As far as my protein intake goes, 130 is a bare minimum. I have bulked and dieted in the past and I know what works for me.

I hate to be so mean about this, but you want to cut to 145...??? Makes ya think, right? I havent weighed 145 since middle school.
    Rofl, weight doesnt mean ****... Im more into BF% rather then how much I weight. Why don't you try low carb diets if you want to achieve your retarded 20lb loss in one month. Good Luck, make sure to do some measurements I want to see the inches come off your quads, biceps and not your waist. I assume you've never heard of cutting to a certain BF% then bulking.. Hate to break it you but I am not going to bulk at a 16-18% bodyfat. My arms are all lean and cut... I am cutting to lose some chest fat and stomach. My arms aren't definitely going to loose size. I havent been in middle school for about 2 years, im a sophomore. I see it hard to bulk with a min intake of protien @ 130grams.. did you bulk up with fat?
    Last edited by Graphite; 03-31-2005 at 04:29 PM.

dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50) dyhp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This will be the official log of my fat loss plan. My athletic activities, foods eaten, and nutrition information can be seen here: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...ner=gethugeceo

Here it goes:
    I am going to eat between 1400-1600 calories per day
    Minimum 130 grams of protein
    I will be supplementing with:
    Centrum multi-vitamin: 1 cap with breaakfast, 1 cap after workout
    Lipo-6: 2 caps before breakfast, 2 caps before lunch
    Chromium Picolinate: 1 cap with breakfast
    Green Tea Extract: 1 Cap before all meals

I play tennis for my high school team so that is one major source of calorie burnage. I also lift after or in place of practice. I lift between 2-5 days a week.
    I started weighing 183 and I want to cut about 20 pounds by the end of April.

ENJOY!

Good luck, Although I do agree that your calories are a bit low for muscle preservation and I also think 20 pounds in one month(without muscle lose) is very unrealistic

I would like to add that I think that fitday exaggerates the amount of calories burned for activities. Just something to be aware of.....................but hey I hope it works for you.

Yea, I agree with you whole-heartedly on the FitDay thing. Because lets be honest, no one does non-stop strenuous activity for the sorta amount of time.

Thanks for the comment!

this pic is me @ about 175 a while back
    Last edited by chargeMEup31; 03-20-2007 at 08:22 PM.

I'm on Day 2 now, and because of a multitude of reasons I now weigh 177.
    I know it could be I just **** alot, or I peed, or all those others, I'm just "weighing in" about my status

I'm now weighing in at 174.5

This is me the day before starting my diet.

Here are pic of me @ 13 pounds less. I am currently 170

I'm now hovering at about 167. I ordered Ab-Solved today and will likely be starting it in the next three days.

chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chubby_mac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

good luck!!!!
    Put that back in your sig and your gone for good!

my diet had ended at 160. I lost 24.5 lbs in under one month. I am now in maintenence. May 20--I will be bulking