Thread: Video Game

03dually has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Video Game

That it right. with all the crap that kids play today, I would like to see a video game that makes kids learn how to eat right and exercise. You could also allow them to see the gains or losses you get in the GYM from a proper work out. Lift wrong, and get hurt. Teach form muscle groups and so on. I think it would be great.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Those are called tutorials and videos brotha and there are plenty. No one will by a video game that should u how to do something. FUN FACTOR is what sells
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

03dually has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guess i disagree, SIMS makes you do things correctly, so does FABLE and so does those little pokeman things.

Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaffigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This game would not sell ...

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If there was a bodybuilding game I would buy it. It may sound dumb, but I think it would be fun. You have to eat right, make good choices and such. Then you have to go to the gym and workout your character, lift too much with poor form and get injured and sidelined. Do everything right, do some local shows and end up at the Olympia posing down against your favorite bodybuilders. Sounds like fun to me. You have to hit the poses and hide your weaknesses.

I for one would buy the game. It could be similar to THE SIMS. I think it would be sweet!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER View Post
    If there was a bodybuilding game I would buy it. It may sound dumb, but I think it would be fun. You have to eat right, make good choices and such. Then you have to go to the gym and workout your character, lift too much with poor form and get injured and sidelined. Do everything right, do some local shows and end up at the Olympia posing down against your favorite bodybuilders. Sounds like fun to me. You have to hit the poses and hide your weaknesses.

I for one would buy the game. It could be similar to THE SIMS. I think it would be sweet!
    Yeah, and you could also run missions like selling drugs and doing gay posing sessions for extra cash to buy gear.
    Please "neg" me...I love it!

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quick and to the pointless...

I could see it added on to something like the SIMS, but not as a standalone. It would take some very awesome graphics to make this even remotely workable and I don't know that enough people in general care one way or another about striations, vascularity, symmetry, etc. to make this fly.

Bodybuilding does not strike me as lending itself particularly well to vicariousness.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ExTeenager has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People who play video games generally don't give a damn about their health.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uttaresh View Post
    People who play video games generally don't give a damn about their health.
    I love playing Madden and sports games... and I give a rip about my health. For me it is like therapy because I love sports and I am very competitive. So video games allow me to release some stress and have some fun.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol i play video games and no kids would buy those to be honest i think the closest video games compared to health or w/e is the nintendo wii cause you move around and its fun

LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB4LB. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the only people to buy a bodybuilding game would be us, and for the same reason that bodybuilding isnt as publicly available (as in TV) as most other sports... its no longer a niche sport but we're not as big pardon the pun as we should or could be
    Of course its heavy, thats why they call it weight.

They say that if you play a Windows install CD backwards you can hear Satanic messages. That's nothing, play it forward and it installs Windows.

EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think it would be cool.
    I guess you are thinking of a sims, that you work out with and stuff.
    I think it would be a good seller.

gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the only way that it would be financially feasible for a company to mass produce something like this is to have

1- beautiful women
    2- some form of violence/aggression... and maybe some gore(torn muscles?)

i know it seems pessimistic... but i think i am on the money...
    maybe if you add a powerlifting/strongman portion it might work...
    "if a supplement falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it will the squirrels gain any lean body mass?"
    Patrick Arnold

Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, it's no gym but they're at least getting people to move around now. Wii Fit suggests that. Gaming's not too bad. If you're sore or stressed actually interacting with a form of entertainment usually does more than say a tv show or movie where your mind can easily wander.

It has its own mental place. When I was interviewing for a job or stressing about a first date and already had my workout for the day in, I found myself gaming more. Now, with my job and a tighter schedule, just an hour or two on weekends usually.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is a stupid as hell idea. Why waste your time doing all that crap in a game when you could do it in real life? Not to mention that whatever works for your fake bodybuilder character might not, and probably won't, work for you in real life.

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I doubt most teens/young adults would not buy that game

There are more entertaining games and it would be difficult to compete with (ex. Gears of War, Madden, Halo 3)

In addition, although i love bb and lifting, i wouldn't buy this game. If people wanted to learn they can research and communicate with others. Most video games cost 60$ these days and i doubt many teens would buy a 60$ game about health.

I would buy the game if it was on the xbox 360, and if it had a retail price of about 20 rather than 60
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

BuLkInG TiLl I dIe!@!@! TomSunderlin's Avatar
    TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomSunderlin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER View Post

I agree with you dude that actually does sound kinda fun
    U.S. ARMY 11B Active; Hooah!
    Mixed Martial Artist

"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"

Goal: Get big and get running endurance in the process

spikedout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikedout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spikedout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 03dually View Post
    guess i disagree, SIMS makes you do things correctly, so does FABLE and so does those little pokeman things.
    ugh.. cant you be completely evil in fable? ...
    May 15, 2007 --> 244lbs, 26% BF
    Sept 1, 2007 --> ____lbs, __% BF