chevylover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bicep width exercises?

Hello everybody this is my first post. When I put my palms facing upwards, the width of my bicep in this way isn't very wide. I was wondering if there are any exercises I should be doing to help this out. If you can, please be specific cuz I'm not sure what each exercise looks like - if someone has a site that has pictures that go along with each exercise possible please tell me. I know what the obvious exercises are like bench pressing, bowflex, pushups chinups, deadlifts, squats, dumbell curls, shoulder shrugs are but thats about it. Thanks for any help in advance.

Steve

csakiges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to work the inner and outer head of the bicep. Stick with the barbell curls and EZ bar curls for the inner head and for overall mass building. Then do hammer curls (keep your arms at the side of you with palms facing your side, then with dumbell in hand curl up, keeping your hand facing the same way until you get a good squeeze, hold for a second and lower slowly) and reverse curls (just use the EZ bar, grab with a reverse grip and do the same, great burn in not only the outer head but the brachialis and forearm).
    Then for just a peak of the bicep, incorporate some type of concentration curl.

Let me know if this helps.

4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hammer curls. reverse EZ bar curls, wide grip BB Curls.

fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fabiensf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ...if your not sure how to do the exercises check out the sticky,there's a link to a good site.
    Bodybuilding is not a hobby...it's a Lifestlye!

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    u need to work on your outer head of bicep to get create width.......this is straight out of big cats bicep article...........................But for me what packed the most meat on the outer biceps was doing 1-arm dumbbell preacher curls. Because of the position of the body in this one, you will hit more outer than inner areas. Do them much the same way as regular barbell preacher curls, but one arm at a time of course. So do one set for one arm, then a set for the other, then rest a few seconds and start again. To get really intense you can drop rest time since you get rest on one arm while the other is working. I can honestly say that in my biggest growth spurt (165 lbs -195 lbs approximately) this is what got the most mass on my arms overall. That's not an easy feat for a bicep exercise. But it worked very well. I don't use it all the time like I used to to, but I try to include at least some of the time.

chevylover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all the info guys. I'm going to try to incorporate all of these into my workout. And I'll check out that sticky, fabiensf.

L8er.

Steve