bilga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is honey a good sugar replacement?

i have been told to add peanutbutter to my bedtime whey protein shake (on gold standard whey) as a healthy fat. I was also told to add splenda, but i havent got any, would it be ok to add a tablespoon of honey instead?

InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InclineVet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Seems silly to add honey to your shake, especially before bed. If you are bulking it ain't gonna kill you to add honey to your PB, but why you were told to specifically add Splenda to your shake is beyond me! You don't need it...
    You can't buy experience.

bilga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

lool, some guy on this forum told me to add pb and splenda to the shake. I understand the pb will slow the digestion of the shake down. Thanks for the advice

ur mom didnt eat vitamins Dolfan_714's Avatar
    Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000) Dolfan_714 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah the splenda doesn't make sense to me either.

The PB will help but if your gonna use any kinda of protein powder use casien, the whey will still absorb quickly so by 2nd or 3rd hour of sleep you've probably already digested the whey.

or why not use PB and cottage cheese mixed together. My personal favorite bedtime meal.

Edit: Honey is mainly fructose and contains calories where as splenda does not
    How can you lose fat eating 6 times a day, when I keep putting on weight eating only twice a day. - CoWorker

Gym Stats
    Bench - 315lbs (1 rep)
    Squats - N/A lower disk problems :(
    Military DB press - 120lbs (3 reps)
    Deads - 405lbs (4 reps)

Competitive eating stats
    26.5 Nathans hot dogs - 10mins
    19 burritos - 10 mins
    169 Dumplings (1oz) - 10mins