JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Check out my routine, tips and opinions please

Hi I'm a first time poster. About myself I Boxed since I was 12 or so, Im now 19 and I decided to change over to submission wrestling, Which obviously requires a different set of attributes Strength being a big factor. So I decided to start a free-weight strenght program. This is the first time Ive ever seriously lifted weights (created a program and such) I only have my bench in the basement and weights which is fine since i hear free weight produce my strength anyways. Ive done a fair amount of research and feel although not a seasoned vet, Im not going into this completely blind either, but could use some help from the more experienced lifters out there. Ive been doing this routine for roughly 2 months and have seen good gains, up until I got Bronchitis for 3 weeks and lost considerable weight/stenght but Im well now and at it again almost back to the weights I was at.
    -I do a 2 day split I do 10 reps and 3 sets of every excersize.

Day 1 (Pushing....Chest/Shoulders/Tricepts and Forearms)
    Bench Press
    Decline Bench Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Military Press
    Shrugs
    Behind head tricept Extension
    Forearm Curl
    Overhand Forearm Curl

Day 2 (Pulling....Legs, Back, Bicepts,Abs)
    Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Calve Raises w/ barbell on back
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    Bent Over Dumbell rows
    Decline Bench crunches with weight on chest
    Barbell Curls

-I know i over simplified with 10x3 everything, I know less reps more weight is for strength but i wanna condition my joints and ligaments, I plan to drop to 8 rep sets, and even 6 rep sets eventually.
    -Also I military press alternating in front and behind my head. I hear it risks injury but i do it no problem..I stretch alot and im generally pretty flexible does lifting it from behind the head use different part of shoulder? or should i do just in front? same with tricept extensions but i find it the best "burn" of all tricept excersizes...
    -I plan on changing as many excersizes as I can to dumbells, but my left side is much stronger then my right which makes it frustrating when the lag in the right side is more noticable ( I cant get 8 yet left is can do 12 or so on identical weight...) seems to be mostly shoulder imbalance though its generlly weaker all around. Probally from boxing, Im lefty and like to throw straights... for like 8 years I use left shoulder alot more or at least with more power.
    -thinking of adding 1 more shoulder and 1 more back excersize. lateral raises or maybe upright rows. and middle back shrugs or something else for back?
    -deadlifts. i do stiff-legged cause i heard of the importance of hamstring insertion training rather then contraction only.should i do regular deads? since i go lower back from stiffed and legs from squats, will these help me?

THANKS YOU FOR YOUR HELP.
    I know it was a long post but I would apreciate any feedback negative or positive Im not sensitive I just did my best on what I know.

Kruppster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in wrestling, and looking at your workout, i gotta say, not bad for someone who's never lifted before...

Difference is, your doing BODYBUILDING LIFTS.

Bench Press is great.

But you need to mix it up with some dips. and learn to do Olympic Lifts.

Olympic lifts will cause you to be explosive and much stronger than you realize..

www.rossboxing.com

www.grapplersgym.com

that should get you thinking.
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 155 lbs

Bench: 205 lbs
    Squat: 255 lbs
    Deadlift: 300 lbs
    PowerClean: 165 lbs
    Snatch: 115 lbs

JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JTBull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Problem is i work out in the basemet and have a low ceiling cant raise anything overhead while standing, im limited to squats cause it rest on your shoulders but thats it cant do ne cleans or ne thing like that. i military press sitting on the bench too ect...ect...

Did i make this post too long to get alot of replies?