Thread: Modafinil

Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Modafinil

Does anyone have any experience with Modafinil? If so how did it work for you? And has anyone heard anything about Modafinil about whether it is effective or any horrible side affects?
    Height: 6' 3"
    Weight: 220
    Bf%: 10%
    Arm: 18" un-pumped
    More stats soon to come...
    Just got done cutting from 230lbs. down to 215lbs.
    Now bulking again =)

"Things do not change; we change."

"Life is about creating yourself."

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xsports04
    Does anyone have any experience with Modafinil? If so how did it work for you? And has anyone heard anything about Modafinil about whether it is effective or any horrible side affects?
    this is a drug, not a supplement.

Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now bulking again =)

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude first you ask about topiramate now Modafinil?? so your epileptic and narcoleptic..what gives with all the prescription drug questions?

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by force_
    Dude first you ask about topiramate now Modafinil?? so your epileptic and narcoleptic..what gives with all the prescription drug questions?

F.
    Ummmm, yeah exactly what I was gonna post when I saw the other post.
    What is the purpose of you asking about these perscripton meds?
    peace
    J

No there is nothing wrong with me i am asking because i read in muscular development about them and they said they also were great for weight loss and just wanted more feedback about them.
    Now bulking again =)

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Xsports04
    No there is nothing wrong with me i am asking because i read in muscular development about them and they said they also were great for weight loss and just wanted more feedback about them.
    1. No there is nothing wrong with u asking a question!

2. Most mags are CRAP so do not use them for much other then the pretty pics

3. Topiramate has some serious anorectic effects and has some profound effects on ''feed-foward'' systems as far as dopamine and reward signalling. It has also some lipolytic properties through its signalling cascades. So, some have considered and used it for weight loss purposes. Same goes for Modanafil essentially IIRC but most use it for concentration purposes where it trully does a good job, comparable to adderal from most accounts. They are 2 of the ''grey area'' drugs which some have turned to for setpoint manipulation and body recomposition purposes. Others include bromo, bupro, pergo, depre, adrafi etc. etc. Once u understand neurochem a bit, especially the satiety, appetite, setpoint, reward signalling, metabolism then it is not hard to see why athletes have gone this route.

4. That said, it is NOT a drug to mess with in any sense. I have and will always feel that otc alternatives are just fine for weight loss and body recomposition. It is not that the drugs are so very dangerous, it is because most do not understand the hazards associated with their use nor have they done their homework on them enough which invariably leeds to ****!!!!
    These kinds of grey area drugs are not candy and can have some far reaching effects especially when considering long term sides which for most of them are still not completely clear. Short term sides from em are not uncommon either and can be severe.

5. From ur profile I see that u are ''young'' and seem to be interested in these grey drugs from ur last posts but IMHO stick to the otc stuff for now until u have done quite a bit of homework on all these drugs and have gotten user feedback from as many users as possible. Research this one completely before even considering it! As I said before cost/benefit should be ur main concern and not just benefit! Best of luck man.
    peace
    J

EDIT * I kinda asnwered for both ur question on moda and topi in one *
    Last edited by jhov; 03-23-2005 at 09:25 AM.