Ddv123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Feeling like complete **** what do i do?

I assume this is from being very lean. I just found out I am in the High 7’s for body fat percentage after hydrostatic weighing. I thought I was closer to 10. I feel absolutely terrible, I have no energy and cannot get full no matter how much I eat, during my cut (I cut for 2 months) I ate 1800 calories. I just ate that for lunch and am still hungry, and I ate a ton of volume. I’m at the gym right now and feel completely terrible and can’t complete my workout. I am also on mk, could this be a factor? For reference, my RMR is 1700 and I am on an upper low split, lifting 4 times a week and boxing 3 times a week. I just want to have the feeling of being full again and satiated after a meal, before I would eat a half piece of bread for breakfast and not want anymore, now I have 3 bowls of fiber and protein filled cereal and a plate of cottage cheese and I am hungry after 2 hours.

Ddv123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ddv123 View Post
    I assume this is from being very lean. I just found out I am in the High 7’s for body fat percentage after hydrostatic weighing. I thought I was closer to 10. I feel absolutely terrible, I have no energy and cannot get full no matter how much I eat, during my cut (I cut for 2 months) I ate 1800 calories. I just ate that for lunch and am still hungry, and I ate a ton of volume. I’m at the gym right now and feel completely terrible and can’t complete my workout. I am also on mk, could this be a factor? For reference, my RMR is 1700 and I am on an upper low split, lifting 4 times a week and boxing 3 times a week. I just want to have the feeling of being full again and satiated after a meal, before I would eat a half piece of bread for breakfast and not want anymore, now I have 3 bowls of fiber and protein filled cereal and a plate of cottage cheese and I am hungry after 2 hours.
    Forgot to mention, I am 17, 5’11 137 pounds, decent amount of muscle for my weight but obviously not a ton, I rep 145 on bench and 200 on squat

marsii6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bro its definitely because of your bf %, bulk up till you're 13% then see if you still feel like crap, if you do then bulk up to 15% and you'll start feeling great again