MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)

Alpha-Yohimbine or Yohimbine HCL

What's your opinion on alpha-yohimbine compared to yohimbine HCL? I hear alpha-yohimbine is a lot mortent than yohimbine HCL. Any truth behind this? all advice is welcomed.

korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MusclesFlyers
    What's your opinion on alpha-yohimbine compared to yohimbine HCL? I hear alpha-yohimbine is a lot mortent than yohimbine HCL. Any truth behind this? all advice is welcomed.
    From what I have read about raowaulscine its got different binding activity. I have not tried it, by itself, so I cant give any comparison.

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by korexite
    From what I have read about raowaulscine its got different binding activity. I have not tried it, by itself, so I cant give any comparison.
    Thanks for the reply. I haven't heard much about it, but have acees to purchasing it and was thinking about running a few tests with it. Beforehand, I wanted to see what kind of word was flying around on the boards.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's in H.E.A.T. Stack, maybe one of the Avant guys will help you out.

Originally Posted by BringnIt
    It's in H.E.A.T. Stack, maybe one of the Avant guys will help you out.
    Hopefully. I just hope they don't give me the run-around about how it's used in their product. Would be nice if they gave me some generic info. on it. I did some searchin on the internet, but couldn't find much.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, Loki is the only one I know of and he's very fair imho, but I haven't seen him post in awhile for whatever reason. Maybe post over at their forums and see if you can get a response.

Originally Posted by BringnIt
    Well, Loki is the only one I know of and he's very fair imho, but I haven't seen him post in awhile for whatever reason. Maybe post over at their forums and see if you can get a response.
    Thanks bro. I'll give that a try. Hopefully this thread will generate some traffic

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A-Yohimbe is better for a few reasons (to make this as simple as possible hopefully ):
    It is more potent at the alpha 2b- and 2c- and equipotent at 2a receptors so you can use less of it to get the same effects as yohimbine centrally while countering the deleterous effects of chronicly high norepinepine which over time messes with ur neurochemistry (think dopamine, reward stimulus, reinforcement, metabolic control, appetite, NE, E, striatum etc) ultimately sensitising ur body to stress/more stress prone HPTA ----->counter productive in the long run to many things i.e. fat loss, metabolism, appetite etc etc etc. I will spare yo the details of all the neurochem as this is the gist of it

If you need more info on it I suggest you check out AL.
    peace
    J

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool HEAT Write-Up...

Alpha-Y

Alpha-yohimbine (Alpha-Y) is an analogue of yohimbine, but its potency at the subreceptors of alpha2 differ quite a bit--most notably at the alpha2b and alpha2c adrenergic subreceptors. It is 3 times more potent at alpha2b and 4 times more potent at alpha2c. It is equipotent at alpha2a. The differing ratios of activity is where it allows us to do good stuff with it that we could not do with yohimbine.

Alpha2a mediates most the classic effects of alpha2 receptor agonists and antagonists. There is plenty of info on this in regard to the equipotent yohimbine, so I will not get into it, except to say its superior potency at the other receptors lets us use less to hit them, so we can minimize the negatives here – namely, an increase in heart rate, blood pressure, anxiety, and norepinephrine (NE) hyperactivity, centrally.

The alpha2c receptor plays a minor role in the negative feedback signal on NE, but it plays a major role in certain brain areas where sympathetic innervation is low, and the dopamine system is prominent, which just happen to be the areas that are critical for reward, reinforcement, and metabolic control, such as the VTA and striatum. In these areas, dopamine--not NE--is the primary agonist at alpha 2 receptors, and alpha2c makes up the majority of these receptors. So, it will block dopamine’s negative feedback signal, thus increasing dopaminergic tone, which is lacking in the obese, and ****ed up by dieting and high NE levels.

If that were not handy enough, the only other place the alpha2c receptors are highly expressed is in the adrenal medulla, where it modulates negative feedback on epinephrine (E), much like alpha2a does on NE. In other word, alpha-y allows for a much greater increase in E levels, with its superior effect on thermogenesis, energy expenditure, and nutrient partitioning.

The alpha2b receptor is prominent in development (it is the only adrenergic deletion that impacts survival), but in adults, it only affects blood pressure. Namely, it increases the hell out of it, especially in regard to salt loading. In the obese, and with overfeeding, receptor levels are upregulated. Not coincidentally, it also increases Arginine vasopressin activity. And, if you have read my Ab-Solved write-up, and the leptin series on our site, you might note how strongly tied in obesity, blood pressure, and the renin-angiotensin/cortisol systems are. So, not only are we minimizing the increase in the alpha2b agonist NE, we are blocking the receptor more strongly than with yohimbine.
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/page.php?pageID=235

Thanks Jhov and sawastea. Still a little confusing, but I get the general overview of it. I'll definitely be doing more research on this. Just in your opinions, why do you think yohimbine hcl is being used instead of alpha-yohimbine in most products with HEAT being the exception?

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MusclesFlyers
    Thanks Jhov and sawastea. Still a little confusing, but I get the general overview of it. I'll definitely be doing more research on this. Just in your opinions, why do you think yohimbine hcl is being used instead of alpha-yohimbine in most products with HEAT being the exception?
    1. Ur welcome, glad to help. Glad u understood my ramblings .

2. Most of the other products they have which contain yohimbine are for site specific use (transdermal at that) so systemic administration and thus systemic effects of yohimbe is not a concern but in this case systemic use is a concern (or atleast the sides thereof) so they chose A-yohimbine for the reasons in my post and in the writeup.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

I also believe Y-HCL is cheaper to source, though, that can be irrelevant.

Johv, sawastea..you're my heroes

lol well not really, but thanks for all the help

Originally Posted by sawastea
    I also believe Y-HCL is cheaper to source, though, that can be irrelevant.
    I believe so sawastea, good point!
    peace
    J

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    People say Yohimbine is more potent than Alpha. I personally started using Alpha and like it alot
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigAust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have always found Yohimbine HCL to work better with me taking it once a day at lunchtime.
    Official MuscleTech Representative & Athlete

British Champion - Classic Bodybuilding

IFBB Elite Pro