Thread: Folding?!?!

atatbl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Folding?!?!

I have 2 questions.

1. This is a dumb question, I know, but what is "folding" in these recipies? Is it just putting one thing inside of another, or is there a technique to it?

2. Are there any "easy" keto snacks for on the go? Right now, I eat to pieces of string cheese at work and then a protein shake after (physical job so I hope it is OK to take a shake then). Now though, I have school after. Which means no cooking time in between. Is there anything "easy" that does not need to be refrigerated or cooked (like string cheese) that I can bring with me and eat about 7 hours later?

All of your help is GREATLY appreciated. I have been using a CKD for about a month now and it is great (except for the cravings and sacrifices ). But nothing in life is worth it if it is easy, right? Thank you.

corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corpuskristen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watch this cute old lady "fold." There are many more on youtube but I picked this one b/c I love old ladies.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY_q55w3OQU
    ***Kills your thread crew***
    **People can't tell I'm a female from my avi crew**
    ***Misses Malodrax crew***
    **aah! aah! crew**

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Folding is really just stirring gently with a spoon, so that you don't bash all the air out of the mixture.

Hardboiled eggs, beef jerky, pepperami sticks, cheese or cheese strings, packet of almonds or walnuts, flax muffin, cold meat, tuna and mayo, bag of salad, tin of sardines or salmon, tuna in a pouch, leftovers from dinner.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders