Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000) Aar* is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump for OP

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whoa, all of a sudden I'm getting more reps for this, lol. I better go and eat another steak!

longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try McChickens - my buddy ate about 35 of them a couple years ago before the mayonnaise overcame him. Nasty stuff.
    Aug 1 - Nov 1 weight loss:

Starting weight: 332 lbs

Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by longerstronger View Post
    Try McChickens - my buddy ate about 35 of them a couple years ago before the mayonnaise overcame him. Nasty stuff.
    Done and Done. Did it for the CL Contest. Ate 30 in 90 seconds.

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're the man.

rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10) rock_ten is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool stuff. I ofton eat 32oz of meat in one meal, I'm sure I could at least double it. Not sure about the time, but maybe 20 mins should be way more than I need. I'd love to try it but I don't know of anywhere with a challenge like that.

Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Done and Done. Did it for the CL Contest. Ate 30 in 90 seconds.
    wait, are we talking nuggets or mcchickens? 30 sandwiches in 90 seconds?

either way, your eating skills are amazing. I've watched your vids and its just unbelievable. huge fan.
    I WOULD REMIND YOU THAT EXTREMISM IN THE DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE.
    AND LET ME REMIND YOU THAT MODERATION IN THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE IS NO VIRTUE.

Originally Posted by Mcnults View Post
    wait, are we talking nuggets or mcchickens? 30 sandwiches in 90 seconds?

either way, your eating skills are amazing. I've watched your vids and its just unbelievable. huge fan.
    nuggets, sandwiches would simply be expensive...but doable

And thanks! I like my gluttony....

longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10) longerstronger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nuggets, sandwiches would simply be expensive...but doable

And thanks! I like my gluttony....
    30 nuggets isn't that much food, but in 90 seconds?! Jesus Christ!! Keep up the good work, man. I wish I could eat like that and look as good as you.
    Aug 1 - Nov 1 weight loss:

Starting weight: 332 lbs

AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AgreeWitMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    J&R?s gets special mention because the world record of 7 minutes and 30 seconds was recently established by multi-title holder, Ed ?Cookie? Jarvis at the Stonybrook location. This feat eclipsed the previous mark of 9 minutes, 30 seconds by Frank Pastore who was a pitcher for the Cincinnati Reds. Good luck trying to find a picture of a friend (or your picture) on their bulletin board. Unfortunately, all the pictures of those who were successful and those who were not (at the Stonybrook location) are all mixed together in a sea of disorganized photos. The Wall of Fame in Stonybrook does a bad job of honoring its gurgitators, whereas the "Bragging Rights" Bulletin Board in Rocky Point does a much better job of displaying their photos.

Ed Jarvis once came to my town (few mins from Stonybrook) and ate a lot of pancakes at IHOP. Hes a beast.

Dedicatedforlif, when was the last time you ate before the 72 oz challenge?
    Last edited by AgreeWitMe; 10-16-2007 at 04:26 PM.

Originally Posted by AgreeWitMe View Post
    J&R?s gets special mention because the world record of 7 minutes and 30 seconds was recently established by multi-title holder, Ed ?Cookie? Jarvis at the Stonybrook location. This feat eclipsed the previous mark of 9 minutes, 30 seconds by Frank Pastore who was a pitcher for the Cincinnati Reds. Good luck trying to find a picture of a friend (or your picture) on their bulletin board. Unfortunately, all the pictures of those who were successful and those who were not (at the Stonybrook location) are all mixed together in a sea of disorganized photos. The Wall of Fame in Stonybrook does a bad job of honoring its gurgitators, whereas the "Bragging Rights" Bulletin Board in Rocky Point does a much better job of displaying their photos.

Ed Jarvis once came to my town (few mins from Stonybrook) and ate a lot of pancakes at IHOP. Hes a beast.

Dedicatedforlif, when was the last time you ate before the 72 oz challenge?

Hot Damn I have to do it in under 7min and 30 seconds,,AHHHHH...oh well still doable!

It's normally my breakfast as all my challenges so far have been after a night of drinking!

lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) lupinecat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hot Damn I have to do it in under 7min and 30 seconds,,AHHHHH...oh well still doable!

It's normally my breakfast as all my challenges so far have been after a night of drinking!
    You eat a 72 oz steak for breakfast, you must be part of the manly man club?
    Proud first female member of the Manly Man Club!

Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000) Dummkopf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats like 2000 grams of protein

prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prady is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    man that was awesome.... but where were u eating that.... coz it has to be one xpensive piece of meat coz in the video ur cutting big chunks and ur barely chewing it for 5 or 6 times.... its melting in ur mouth like icecream.... thats awesome....

DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rock_ten View Post
    cool stuff. I ofton eat 32oz of meat in one meal, I'm sure I could at least double it. Not sure about the time, but maybe 20 mins should be way more than I need. I'd love to try it but I don't know of anywhere with a challenge like that.
    If you'd love to try it, just go to the grocery store and buy 4.5lbs of steak then eat it all. Going from 32 to 72 ain't a small step.

Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol did that make you constipated?
    Probably broke the toilet.

sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100) sublime4510 is not very well liked. (-100)
    all i can say is

TEACH ME

i ate 3 chipotle burritos and thought i was hot ****

deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000) deeds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude you should consider the 30 mcchicken burgers for your next challange! Setup a paypal donation thing, im sure youd get sponsors!
    Also, penis.