18 inch fatcepts! Back Double Biceps18's Avatar
    Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Scientific Nutrition for Advanced Conditioning - ZMA Nightcap FAQ

Scientific Nutrition for Advanced Conditioning - ZMA Night Cap

ZMA Nightcap was developed for people who prefer a fast acting drink before bedtime, which also tastes great, instead of a capsule form of their favorite ZMA Anabolic Mineral Support Formula. This innovative new form of ZMA is the quickest method of delivery of the original "Grow as you Sleep" formulation. ZMA is an effective sports performance product that has been clinically proven to increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in trained athletes. Our ZMA is the first "nighttime anabolic formula" developed specifically to enhance recovery by improving sleep efficiency. Many athletes fail to realize how important it is to get a deep and restful sleep. Anabolic hormone production and muscle growth are maximized during sleep, so quality sleep is extremely important to athletes and bodybuilders of all areas. SNAC offers both Apple Berry and Rootbeer Float flavours which have received tremendous feedback on quality of taste and are also in the process of being improved.

What's in it?

Amount Per Serving:
    Calories 80
    Calories From Fat 0 g
    Total Fat 0 g
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 0 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 21 g
    Dietary Fiber 0 g
    Sugars 5 g
    Protein 0 g
    Vitamin A 0 IU
    Vitamin C 0 g
    Calcium 5mg
    Iron 0 mg
    Sodium 85 mg
    Zinc 30 mg
    (as monomethionine and aspartate)
    Magnesium 450 mg
    (as aspartate)
    Vitamin B6 10.5 mg
    (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)

Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Zinc Magnesium as Aspartate, Zinc as Monomethionine, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium

Our serving size is 3 scoops (25g) for men and 2 scoops for women. This means that a container of ZMA NightCap will last 30 days for men, and 45 days for women. This is to be taken at night time before bed, preferably on an empty stomach with 4-6 ounces of water. DO NOT take NightCap at the same time as your last meal for the day. We ask that you spread your last meal of the day and our product at least 60 minutes (an hour) between each other. Zinc and Magnesium absorption are both compromised with the addition of Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Selenium, Copper, and also Sodium. Keeping an hour in between will ensure you are getting the best out of our product.

Does exercise effect sleep?

Studies involving the effects of different types and duration of exercise on sleep efficiency have yielded conflicting results. However, in a study of the effects of power exercise on the sleep of a group of trained power lifters, the tendency was for this type of more strenuous exercise to affect sleep adversely. Excessive training has also been reported to cause sleep disturbances as well as mood changes, and the sleep disruption was greater at higher training volumes. In addition, long duration daytime exercise of moderate intensity has been shown to decrease GH and testosterone production during nighttime sleep.

How does ZMA effect sleep?

In a study of patients with mild or moderate sleep problems, it was found that sleep efficiency was significantly improved with oral magnesium therapy. Researchers have also reported that chronic sleep deprivation causes magnesium deficiency as well as decreased exercise tolerance. However, these researchers also found that that the decreased exercise tolerance observed as a result of sleep deprivation could be significantly improved by oral magnesium administration. ZMA contains magnesium aspartate, which is highly bioavailable, and studies have shown this form to have a superior rate of absorption compared to other forms.

How does ZMA affect testosterone levels?

The connection between zinc and testosterone has been known for more than 15 years now. For example, in a study published back in 1982, kidney failure patients, who are typically zinc deficient, were supplemented with zinc for a period of six months, and their testosterone levels increased by 85%. In a more recent study conducted in 1996 called "Zinc Status and Serum Testosterone Levels of Healthy Adults", the researchers found that 30 mg per day of zinc supplemented to the diets of healthy American men experiencing moderate zinc deficiencies doubled their testosterone levels in 6 months.

An independent study of ZMA was recently conducted at Western Washington University under the direction of sports performance researcher, Lorrie Brilla, Ph.D. A group of 12 competitive NCAA football players who took ZMA nightly during an 8 week spring training program had over 30% increases in free and total testosterone levels compared to more than 10% decreases in the placebo group of 15.

Who Should Take S.N.A.C. ZMA Nightcap?

Our product is great for any athletes or weightlifters that are looking for a better and deeper sleep and also for increased recovery. Many athletes at the highest level, whether this is the NFL, MLB, or IFBB pro bodybuilders, have used ZMA Nightcap and reported a more deeper and efficient sleep, helping them to perform at a higher level. Bodybuilding champion Flex Wheeler says about ZMA ?"I can't believe how much better I feel using ZMA. I have greater output. I'm stronger in everything. I wake up very well rested, and my workouts have gone better!" One does not need to be a professional athlete to receive the benefits of our ZMA product. Currently there are a couple logs going on from athletes at different levels in their weight training programs. You can find them here and see how ZMA Nightcap is helping with their sleep and workouts.

konvicted - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post70041923
    Lunatic - http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...1#post70277143
    MoreMsclXXL - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4209953
    PaintPir - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/newrep...eply&t=4192673
    ajk0519 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4186153
    ProWrestleFan - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4229543

"As for taste, again it was EXCELLENT. It tasted just like the flavor says. This would make a great bedtime drink. The powder made me smile when I put my nose by it to give it a smell. I was like, "ROOTBEER!!" - Lunatic

"It made me fall asleep very quickly too. I went to bed at around 12:00am, and my dad woke me up at 5:30am to remind me about my eye doctor appointment today, and when I woke up I felt completely energized. This was after only 5 1/2 hours too. I've NEVER been like that." - Lunatic

"Last night I had noticeable sleep difference and was able to get a full nights rest, in limited time! I usually wake up at 6:30am for class everymorning, and I am far from being a morning person. However, this morning I woke up b4 my alarm went off, got up, and felt 110%..wide awake and ready to go!" - ajk0519

Magnesium Absorption: Study

The increases in magnesium absorption and retention in this study may be explained either by a direct interaction at the level of the gastrointestinal tract or by the presence of food constituents. Meals are known to stimulate gastric acid secretion and to slow down stomach emptying. A 30% increase in calcium absorption from milk and orange juice when the liquids were consumed with a breakfast meal was previously reported ( 27 ). The authors attributed the enhancing effect mainly to slower stomach emptying because calcium in milk and orange juice already has good solubility, which is not likely to be greatly influenced by the additional gastric acid produced by the meal. Similarly, in the present study, magnesium was already solublized in water; therefore, acid secretion should not have played an important role in
    enhancing magnesium absorption. Another possible explanation for the observed effect could be the slower transit time due to the meal, leading to an increased exposure of magnesium to the mucosal cells of the intestine.

The composition of the meal may also provide an explanation for the enhancement of magnesium absorption. The breakfast fed in our study contained 62% carbohydrates. It was previously shown that carbohydrates can increase magnesium absorption in humans (28 - 30). Although magnesium absorption occurs by different mechanisms, it has been suggested
    that diffusion and solvent drag are most important at normal magnesium intakes (31), such as those in the present study. In a concentration-dependent manner, glucose may modulate tight junction permeability and thus increase solute absorption by enhancement of the
    solvent drag mechanism (32).

The bottom line is that ZMA Nightcap has powerful effects, which are greater than ZMA capsules. In short, pro bodybiulder Milos Sarcev recently said ZMA Nightcap is so strong that it puts him in a "coma." He said that when he wakes up he feels fully rested and re-energized.

The vitamin B-6 may cause frequent urination in a small percentage of people who are predisposed. Vitamin B-6 has stimulatory properties and that is why the dosage is so low. It significantly increases the absorption of both zinc and magnesium, but in high dosages it can even cause sleep disturbance. 1O mg is a low dosage, but some people are simply hypersensitive to Vitamin B-6. There is no reason for concern.
    Last edited by Biceps18; 08-27-2007 at 09:23 AM.
    NBA and NFL superfan

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff Nathan, looking forward to trying this in the future!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very nice FAQ. Great info.
    Victor Conte's SNAC System Inc
    Scientific Nutrition for Advanced Conditioning
    www.snac.com
    snacjohn@aim.com

Check us out in the SuperStore
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/snac/snac.htm

Show your support for SNAC
    http://www.snac.com/gear.htm

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good stuff Nathan.

Originally Posted by Biceps18
    The vitamin B-6 may cause frequent urination in a small percentage of people who are predisposed. Vitamin B-6 has stimulatory properties and that is why the dosage is so low. It significantly increases the absorption of both zinc and magnesium, but in high dosages it can even cause sleep disturbance. 1O mg is a low dosage, but some people are simply hypersensitive to Vitamin B-6. There is no reason for concern.
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000) Apostle X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just had my Rootbeer ZMA Nightcap, it was delicious!
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10) SNACSystem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't mix the root beer and apple berry. I tried it as an experiment and it was terrible.
    www.snac.com
    snacjohn@aim.com

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RXrugby View Post
    Just had my Rootbeer ZMA Nightcap, it was delicious!
    Agreed, Haven't tried the Apple Berry yet as I'm alreadt hooked after two days on the rootbeer float (and rootbeer is my fav soda, so its a nice treat as I very rarely drink soda).

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking solid!
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Originally Posted by SNACSystem View Post
    Don't mix the root beer and apple berry. I tried it as an experiment and it was terrible.
    haha oh wow, now I might have to try it just because you said not to
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SNACSystem View Post
    haha, x2.

But yea, this stuff tastes great and you'll have noticeable difference in your sleep/recovery in the first week...if not after the first night! Good Stuff!
    www.geneticwar.com

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good work.

Exactly.

I'm like a little kid - whenever I'm told not to do something, I have to do it. I hate signs that say "Do Not Enter." It is like their trying to provoke me.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

Originally Posted by NoNameNecessary View Post
    Good work.

Exactly.

I'm like a little kid - whenever I'm told not to do something, I have to do it. I hate signs that say "Do Not Enter." It is like their trying to provoke me.
    Alright guys then don't mix your Night Cap with yellow toilet water. lol
    www.snac.com
    snacjohn@aim.com

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The third night of using NightCap the results were better than either before, I woke up earlier (7:20 instead of 8-9) with more energy, had a great lift, went to my classes/did well, and did a good amount of cardio---I still have energy, usually by now I'm pretty worn out on days I do both cardio and a heavy lift.

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Might have to give this a shot!
    www.TheIronMulisha.com

Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    Might have to give this a shot!
    You won't be disapointed, not only is ZMA scientifically/real world proven, but the taste of SNAC supps is what will really solidify you as a customer via addiction! The Rootbeer float really is darn good, but holds nothing to the Orange-Vanilla Proglycosyn which just edged out Syntrax nectar straw-kiwi/ragnarok blue razz as my favorite tasting supplement.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    You won't be disapointed, not only is ZMA scientifically/real world proven, but the taste of SNAC supps is what will really solidify you as a customer via addiction! The Rootbeer float really is darn good, but holds nothing to the Orange-Vanilla Proglycosyn which just edged out Syntrax nectar straw-kiwi/ragnarok blue razz as my favorite tasting supplement.
    Hmmmmm Ok give Swole One some comission! I'm

Going to check it out for sure
    www.TheIronMulisha.com

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    x 2, I love the taste of Proglycosyn, it tastes just like an Orange-Vanilla Ice Cream Bar. My dad used to eat those all the time when I was a kid and I forgot how awesome they taste.

I had ZMA Appleberry last night, and the taste is just like the name, its a really tasty berry flavor, its hard to tell which one I like more...Rootbeer or Appleberry
    Last edited by RXrugby; 08-29-2007 at 06:26 PM.
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    x 2, I love the taste of Proglycosyn,
    I am very intersted in that ^^^^^^^^^
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Biceps18 View Post

Magnesium Absorption: Study

The increases in magnesium absorption and retention in this study may be explained either by a direct interaction at the level of the gastrointestinal tract or by the presence of food constituents. Meals are known to stimulate gastric acid secretion and to slow down stomach emptying. A 30% increase in calcium absorption from milk and orange juice when the liquids were consumed with a breakfast meal was previously reported ( 27 ). The authors attributed the enhancing effect mainly to slower stomach emptying because calcium in milk and orange juice already has good solubility, which is not likely to be greatly influenced by the additional gastric acid produced by the meal. Similarly, in the present study, magnesium was already solublized in water; therefore, acid secretion should not have played an important role in
    enhancing magnesium absorption. Another possible explanation for the observed effect could be the slower transit time due to the meal, leading to an increased exposure of magnesium to the mucosal cells of the intestine.

The composition of the meal may also provide an explanation for the enhancement of magnesium absorption. The breakfast fed in our study contained 62% carbohydrates. It was previously shown that carbohydrates can increase magnesium absorption in humans (28 - 30). Although magnesium absorption occurs by different mechanisms, it has been suggested
    that diffusion and solvent drag are most important at normal magnesium intakes (31), such as those in the present study. In a concentration-dependent manner, glucose may modulate tight junction permeability and thus increase solute absorption by enhancement of the
    solvent drag mechanism (32).
    You copy pasted this, least you could do is cite the authors. It was also a study on all women which you should indicate.

Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Back Double Biceps18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    You copy pasted this, least you could do is cite the authors. It was also a study on all women which you should indicate.
    Missed this! Search function is not always reliable it seems . I apologize for the amount of time taken to add this information. Thank you for your patience. The entire study can be found here. Included on the website are the authors, located at the very bottom of the study. Again, thank you for your patience .
    NBA and NFL superfan

If you mix the Proglycosyn with True Protein flavors, it is awesome. Also, you can buy flavors from iSatori that are great with it too. I do that so that I have a variety of flavor.
    www.snac.com
    snacjohn@aim.com

Bump for those following the Night Cap testers.
    www.snac.com
    snacjohn@aim.com

With all the logs coming to an end it is clear the feedback is overwhelmingly positive.

The main difference seems to be the drink hits the system faster than any pill/capsule ZMA products leading to not only sleeping longer/deeper but also falling asleep faster (not to mention the AMAZING taste and innovative flavors of rootbeer float and appleberry).

Links to Logs:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4183063

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4194553

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4229543

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4192673

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4186153
    Last edited by SwolenONE; 09-21-2007 at 11:31 AM.

Thumbs up Final Reviews

Final reviews are now coming in from the Nightcap testers. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive in regards to many aspects of the supplement (taste, mixability, effectiveness, etc.). Those interested in SNAC's ZMA Nightcap or in better sleep and recovery would definitly benefit in checking out these reviews! I will get the other's reviews up here in a moment or when they come in. Thanks again to the testers on a great job.

ajk0519's Final Review

PaintPir's Final Review

Konvicted's Final Review
    NBA and NFL superfan

Thumbs up Lunatic's and ProWrestleFan's Final Reviews

Derek and Greg had some very nice things to say about our product after just completing their logs as well. Thanks again to all of our testers! Feedback has been unbelievable!

Lunatic's Final Review

ProWrestleFan's Final Review
    NBA and NFL superfan

aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why would you want 21grams of maltodextrin before bedtime?

Originally Posted by aoba View Post
    why would you want 21grams of maltodextrin before bedtime?
    If you are worried about insulin spike then you can eat a handful or two of almonds with NightCap.

As Deserusan alluded to in a thread about using Size-On before bed, carbs before bed do tend to help people fall asleep and stay asleep as the body won't starve overnight (especially if using cassein based shake 1 hour before NightCap).

I myself do not mind simple carbs as they bring out the immediate pump and vascularity, again, the insulin raise can be blunted by the EFA's and protein from almonds.