Thread: Gains

The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gains

In my first month of training, lifting and running 5-6 days a week, I gained 1inch on my arms, 1 inch on my chest, 2 inches on my calves and thighs, and I lost 2 inches on my waist. Am I on the right track? Are these good gains?

The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Island has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    any opnions?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by The Island
    In my first month of training, lifting and running 5-6 days a week, I gained 1inch on my arms, 1 inch on my chest, 2 inches on my calves and thighs, and I lost 2 inches on my waist. Am I on the right track? Are these good gains?
    Damned right.

Describe your training (so I can start doing it LOL).

J/k but those are good results.

2 inches on your calves? Were you in a prison camp before you started training?

Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're not on the right track then who is!! Keep up the good work buddy!

haha thanks for the great replys guys. that just gave some more motivation to keep it up. thanks.