NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NIUhuskie12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

***PERFORMIX DRIVEN'S ION*** Supplement Review by NIUhuskie12

Effective, with just the right amount of POWERFUL!

First off, BIG SHOUT OUT TO PERFORMIX DRIVEN for sending me samples of their pre-workout supplement ION! I am always looking to try out new products and put their claims to the test, and I was given that opportunity to do that with ION! The packaging of Performix products is solid! I am a big fan of black backgrounds, might sound trivial to some, but packaging can also speak volumes to the attention to detail a company puts into their products!

I was very curious about the "Terra Intelligent Bead" technology, and I must say I could look forward to mixing this pre workout before every workout! I noticed their capsule products contain little beads of the ingredients, and with ION it was the same, but also combined with a powder form. I mixed ION with around 8-10 ounces of water for 2 servings. Mixability was very easy, no muss, no fuss, easily mixed with no sinkers. The only floaters I noticed were the beads or some foaming, but this was not discouraging.

Now, onto the important stuff: Does this product work? Does it provide energy, focus, and a good pump? For me, YES! From the first dosage of this product I noticed that stimulant/energized feeling kick in, and also the tingling sensation that I always look forward to, to let me know at least something in the product is working! I used two servings for three separate workouts, all of which were performed while being in a caloric deficit. I look to a pre workout to help me get over that mental and physical roadblock that I sometimes hit while in a caloric deficit, and ION took me above and beyond what I expected to get out of my training! I noticed a continuous pump during my arm session, a constant supply of energy, stamina, and endurance during my brutal leg session, and that extra "oomph" of power during my Chest routine! I found myself still refreshed and upbeat, instead of defeated, during the conclusion of each of these workouts. The leg session is where my mental and physical toughness is really tested during a caloric deficit, it requires so much more of me, and Performix Driven's ION really had me going set after set, rep after rep, focus upon focus, pump upon pump, kept fueling me the entire way! I felt a longer lasting energy, felt that the product was working during my entire session, experienced NO CRASH, and even though my training session was over, felt that I could hit several more exercises. ION IS THE REAL DEAL!

To top it all off, I am not the biggest fan of fruit punch flavors, in fact, I pretty much have divorced myself from them. The Ice punch flavoring was a very excellent change of pace in terms of a "punch" flavor. It was lighter in flavor, not overpowering, and was a flavor I could continue to consume, without developing a strong distaste for. Some people can choke down pre-workouts that don't taste well simply to make sure they get the benefits of what the product does, but for me taste should play an important role in making sure consumers come back for more, or are at least motivated to purchase the product again. The flavoring for ION's ice punch helped restore my faith in the possibility that "fruit punch" flavors can evolve, and be re-flavored to appease different taste palates.

All in all, BRAVO PERFORMIX DRIVEN, Bravo! I was pleasantly surprised when using this product, and if I asked "would you purchase this if you were looking for a change of pace in a pre workout?" I would answer: YES! This product comes in a 45 serving container, which in most places comes to a little over a dollar per serving, but just take a look at the ingredient listing and you will see that you are getting your bang for your buck! My only suggestion would be: Release more flavors! It is nice to have added variety to appease different flavor preferences and to reach more consumers.

Overall Rating of ION: 9/10

Side Note: Going forward I would test out ION with 1 serving per training session, however the sample packets contained two servings and I couldn't resist, had to go 2 servings!
    Last edited by NIUhuskie12; 05-26-2015 at 03:09 PM.
    "If you have your health, YOU HAVE IT ALL."
    "C.D.C. - Choices. Decisions. Consequences."
    - Milan Veljkovich -

P6 RED 4TH GEN LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168213943&p=1376719703#post1376719703 (IN PROGRESS)

4TH Generation C4 Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165992131