nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vitamin A causes dermal inflammation and causes MOST acne

I posted this almost exactly earlier and it is so important for those suffering.

So now its a thread.

------------------------------------------------------

1.) the medication Accutane is just massive dosages of vitamin A

2.) after a few months of Accutane people have a dermal tolerance for vitamin A

3.) they come off and get no more acne

4.) its much easier to just keep your vitamin A intake regular and that way you don't shock your skin with an uncharacteristically high vitamin A dosage (which will result in itchy / dry / inflamed skin and acne)

5.) remember tomatoes and carrots have pigments that turn into vitamin A
    Last edited by nobatman; 08-25-2007 at 04:41 PM.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nobatman View Post
    I posted this almost exactly earlier and it is so important for those suffering.

So now its a thread.

------------------------------------------------------

1.) the medication Acutane is just massive doasages of vitamin A

2.) after a few months of Acutane people have a dermal tolerance for vitamin A

3.) they come off and get no more acne

4.) its much easier to just keep your vitamin A intake regular and that way you don't shock your skin with an uncharacteristically high vitamin A dosage (which will result in itchy / dry / inflamed skin and acne)

5.) remember tomatoes and carrots have pigments that turn into vitamin A

you probably kow that quite some people will flame you for such bold statements.

however, I would like to ask you in all seriousness, how you came to this conclusion.
    I mean, when you say: "Vitamin A causes most acne" and when you say "Accutane is just massive dosages of vitamin A", then wouldn't accutane massively cause / worsen acne?

nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    you probably kow that quite some people will flame you for such bold statements.

however, I would like to ask you in all seriousness, how you came to this conclusion.
    I mean, when you say: "Vitamin A causes most acne" and when you say "Accutane is just massive dosages of vitamin A", then wouldn't accutane massively cause / worsen acne?
    the first few weeks on Accutane are TORTURE how dry your skin and lips are...

but then after a few months you DEVELOP A TOLERANCE for Vitamin A and this tolerance stays with you for years sometimes...

-------------------------------------

and as for flamers:

the truth is the truth and I am helping people by telling it...

haters will always hate...you know this...I've seen your Epistane / Havoc writings and they were the same type of situation...I can't cater to popular opinion when its wrong...

(see: "white people can't jump / dance / act cool / run as fast as blacks" or "black people have lower IQ's / can't play quarterback")

(below)

"I hate the racism" my new thread idea...

This study exposes it and its been done numerous times already.

Group A: USA "white" children given an IQ test and told its a game -- Score: Average

Group B: USA "black" children given an IQ test and told its a game -- Score: Average

Group C: USA "white" children given an IQ test and told its an IQ test -- Score: Above Average

Group D: USA "black" children given an IQ test and told its an IQ test -- Score: Below Average

After further observation Group C kicked into "fight or flight mode" and were excited about taking an IQ test while Group D got depressed and didn't feel like trying because they had heard that black children had lower IQ's and "it hurts more to try and fail than to not try and fail".

"White" people not dunking is the same thing and so is olympic sprinting.

Case study: "White" student can dunk at 14 years old. Transfers to a "black" school district and because of "ridicule" stopped trying to dunk and only worked on "shooting". Did not progress in dunking for 4 years. After leaving that school at 18 could almost dunk from the foul line in 5 months.
    Last edited by nobatman; 08-25-2007 at 04:59 PM.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the first few weeks on Accutane are TORTURE how dry your skin and lips are...
    well, this observation is correct. many people report this side effect from accutane. however, dry skin is not acne, is it?
    if vitamin A causes acne and if accutane is a large dose of vitamin A, then the logical conclusion would be that the application of accutane should worsen acne symptoms. and to my knowledge, dry skin is not acne.

I would also like to ask you whether there is any evidence for the vitamin A theory? can you possibly cite / quote any studies?

Originally Posted by nobatman
    haters will always hate...you know this...I've seen your Epistane / Havoc writings and they were the same type of situation
    oh, I can't remember that I have extensively communicated with people about epistane / havoc, could it be that you mistook me for Dr.D? (aka phat daddy?)

kind regards
    Last edited by Dr.P; 08-25-2007 at 05:06 PM.

well, this observation is correct. many people report this side effect from accutane. however, dry skin is not acne, is it?
    if vitamin A causes acne and if accutane is a large dose of vitamin A, then the logical conclusion would be that the application of accutane should worsen acne symptoms. and to my knowledge, dry skin is not acne.

I would also like to ask you whether there is any evidence for the vitamin A theory? can you possibly cite / quote any studies?

oh, I can't remember that I have extensively communicated with people about epistane / havoc, could it be that you changed me with Dr.D? (aka phat daddy?)

kind regards
    no way...I totally thought you were Dr D!

you're a righteous dude too though

--------------------------------------------------

but as for dry skin and acne...

the inflammation that comes with dry skin IS ACNE in MOST cases...

eat a larger amount of vitamin A than you are accustomed too and you will get red swells and acne and irritable inflamed skin (all a result of the vitamin A)...

but if you immediately go into an air conditioned cold room and chill out your facial skin and don't stress it for a while (like 8 hours of sleep in a cold room without the air blowing on your face causing further inflammation AND the inflammation goes down much like ice on a sprained ankle)...

MOST ACNE IS SWELLING / INFLAMMATION

----------------------------------------------

as for studies...

my brother is a dermatologist and he still didn't put one and two together until I told him...

most relevant studies have to be pieced together because most researchers are misinterpreting data or haven't pieced the info together yet....

he was taught that one theory why accutane worked was because it permanently shrunk oil glands and oil was the major cause of acne...

this is a wrong interpretation of the data...just like how they misinterpetted the data on electroshock or dopamine inhibitor injections on why they made psychiatric patients cooperate / change their thinking to that of the psychiatrist (same thing)(because they were torture and they scare the heck out of the patients into listening and just agreeing with everything the doctor says and not even talking at all...just nod and smile behavior and lying through their teeth and saying it helped and they think different now just to get released!)(not quite as tragic as the lobotomy though)
    Last edited by nobatman; 08-25-2007 at 05:26 PM.

hot showers and hot bathroom lights close to your face

there are of course other ways to induce facial inflammation / acne...

if you are already inflamed DO NOT GET A HOT SHOWER AND RUB HIGH PH SOAP ALL OVER YOUR FACE AND THEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH YOUR FACE CLOSE TO A HOT BATHROOM SINK LIGHT...

immediatley get into a cool air situation and most facial acne / inflammation will go down quickly

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so you're theorizing that a tolerance to vitamin A is what helps clearing up acne?

because i know the main mechanism of accutane is reducing the size and production of sebaceous glands on the skin. so are you saying that those glands are just becoming tolerant to vitamin A, and thus effectively treating the acne/inflammation because of the large dose they are hit with? (not bashing you BTW)
    ♛ ♛

but as for dry skin and acne...

the inflammation that comes with dry skin IS ACNE in MOST cases...
    sorry, but I have to disagree with this statement.

acne is being caused by accumulated sebum in skin pores. there is too much of sebum that cannot be sufficiently drained from the pore, so bacteria can start to grow and BUMM, we have an inflammation.

so, it's not the dry skin that causes acne but rather the opposite - a too fatty skin where the "fat" (sebum) cannot be sufficiently drained. so, reducing sebum production is something that definitively can help with acne - but it will ultimately lead to dry skin.

]eat a larger amount of vitamin A than you are accustomed too and you will get red swells and acne and irritable inflamed skin (all a result of the vitamin A)...
    if you actually get red swells and inflamed skin when you eat carrots or tomatoes then you possibly have some kind of allergy to those foods?

accumulation of sebum in pores which causes inflammation

sorry, but I have to disagree with this statement.

acne is being caused by accumulated sebum in skin pores. there is too much of sebum that cannot be sufficiently drained from the pore, so bacteria can start to grow and BUMM, we have an inflammation.

so, it's not the dry skin that causes acne but rather the opposite - a too fatty skin where the "fat" (sebum) cannot be sufficiently drained. so, reducing sebum production is something that definitively can help with acne - but it will ultimately lead to dry skin.

if you actually get red swells and inflamed skin when you eat carrots or tomatoes then you possibly have some kind of allergy to those foods?
    no...

its still inflammation...

red...puffy...

INFLAMMATION...

see the obvious my son...don't listen to the textbooks that advocated lobotomies
    Last edited by nobatman; 08-25-2007 at 05:36 PM.

no...

its still inflammation...

red...puffy...

INFLAMMATION...

see the obvious my son...don't listen to the textbooks that advocated lobotomies
    acne = inflammation. correct?

there are also a few hundred of other inflammatory conditions and diseases of the skin that are not related to acne.

e.g. a sunburn: is an inflammation of the skin caused by UV-radiation (an overload of it)
    or: inflammatory autoimmune-diseases like lupus erythematodes that also are accompanied by skin conditions

you see, there are many many cases of inflammation that are not related to acne. even extreme skin dryiness can cause irritation and a superficial inflammation. but this is by no means acne.

what makes you believe that the textbooks contain false information about the origins of acne? if you have evidence that inflammation of sebaceous glands (in most cases caused by bacterial superinfection) is not related to acne, please let us know. but as long as there is zero evidence for another cause, I find it pretty bold to say how textbooks are false / erroneous.

skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skinnyguy02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just use pro-activ...it cleared me up in a jiffy and i had acne for like five years

bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanwalking will become famous soon enough. (+50)

sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sp_baseball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just tried proactive and it did nothing for me. it actually just made it worse when i got off of it. i recently went to the doctor and got a prescription for an antibiotic/b.p. cream and its almost cleared up in 2 days. everyone that ive asked about proactive though says it works while you use it and then when you stop you breakout even worse.

accutane is also really hard on your liver. so you probably would have to stop taking most supplements. and no multivitamin either or anything like that. its really a last resort treatment.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so if i take a bunch of Vit A i will get acne but after a while i will become tolerant and the acne will go away?
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    so if i take a bunch of Vit A i will get acne but after a while i will become tolerant and the acne will go away?
    there is not the least bit of evidence for such reasoning.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude, what type of A? Retinol Palmitate (which is straight Vitamin A and toxic) or Beta Carotene (which I've taken for years FOR acne and it helps tremendously)
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Accutane does not equal Vitamin A the way he is trying to make it sound. You could take 180,000 IU's of Vitamin A and it still would not work the same way Accutane does. Accutane is comparably toxic to such a dosage, but the mechanism is not the same at all. The rest of the thread starter's post is basically nonsense as I've worked in a dermatology clinic and have never seen any info that supports his claims. If you have acne, generally taking small doses of Vitamin A will help improve your acne.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    Accutane does not equal Vitamin A the way he is trying to make it sound. You could take 180,000 IU's of Vitamin A and it still would not work the same way Accutane does. Accutane is comparably toxic to such a dosage, but the mechanism is not the same at all. The rest of the thread starter's post is basically nonsense as I've worked in a dermatology clinic and have never seen any info that supports his claims. If you have acne, generally taking small doses of Vitamin A will help improve your acne.
    yeah, Beta Carotene esp. I've taken that and Acidophilus for years
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.