2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

is Flax Bread good while cutting????

Hey. is Flax bread a good source of carbs for cutting. Im eating alot of Carbs right now for cutting, and i was wondering if i could start eating Flax bread, Just like 1 peice a day in the Morning. Its 450grain. Pretty good.????

What do you think!!!!!

What is the best kind of Carbs to have while cutting?????

THank you very much

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you're not supposed to eat alot of carbs when you're cutting, look here you'll find what you need

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne.htm
    1......2......3...... LIFT

kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

Hey

Thanx man.

What im after is what to eat in terms of carbs while cutting.

Like im on a low Carb diet right now, so what are the best sources of carbs to eat, and when do i eat them. If you can answer that question, it would help me out ALOT....

THanx again

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm goin low carb as well, and the general rule is complex carbs only, and make those early in the day.

I have grape nuts or oatmeal at 9AM, then occasionally some (read: one or two pieces of) wheat bread with my eggs for lunch. After that I'm done with carbs except for milk and anything that comes with my protein sources, once in a while I'll have a bowl of no sugar added ice cream around 6, but thassit.

ok

Hey man thanx.

SO how about this...---oatmeal---and 2 peices of Flax bread in the whole day, and some veggies