#4Clean-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements for College

I was wondering if ephedra is illegal for college sports, Junior College baseball specificly. Also I was wondering if they test for
    1-AD, because if they do not then I would think about taking something like that. I know that ephedra is illegal in the NCAA, but how long does it stay in your system for you to test positive for it.

sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000)
    collegiate sports to my understanding have the right to test you at anytime for banned substances during the season (there is even proposals that any type of extra-curricular activity will be subject to testing. This includes orch., band, chess club ,you name it. This was in the works mainly for HS'ers when i read about it and would focus primarily on the popular illegal dugs). do a google search and I have no doubt you will find the list of banned substances for each sport. You can also check with your prospective coach about the list. They don't mind, knowing that almost all athletes these days are using supp.'s. Don't mention the obviously illegal stuff to them though (juice). Just say you are taking creatine, glut. , eca, etc & you want a complete list to make sure you are on the straight & narrow.

#4Clean-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was mainly just wondering about ephedra in the junior college ranks. I just feel like I have a lot more energy when I work out using some type of thermogenics. If they are illegal then how long does ephedra stay in your system to still test positive.