Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ppla21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1st cycle results

Fellas,

I'm just coming to a close on my 6 week stack of 19diol and 4ad..I must say i'm dissapointed,I ate like a champ,havent had a sip of alcohol,got 8+ hours of sleep and I only gained 6 pounds.The strength gains were nonexistant and i had problems with the pene trate pumps.In fact the only telltale signs i was even on cycle are small balls and slightly bigger forearms.Needless to say i wont be running this cycle again.I ran them at 2 squirts in the morning and evening which would make the dosage 250mgs per application(or so i thought) but i ended up having to up the dosage.Overall I'd say its a good cycle to start with if you're my age but dont get your hopes up as 19diol has an incredibly weak anabolic profile.
    Cause nothing moves faster than the hands of time