USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Over Forty advice

I worked out on and off since my teens. Currently I've been using Trac Extreme-No and Phospagen HP taking the Trac 30 minutes before and the HP after the workout.
    Is there a product that will help with the pump? A female BB competitor (over 50) told me to try Purple K.

Thanks

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Look into vasospan. Its a non-stim NO product, that you only have to take once a day pre workout. You can also add your own stims to it depending on your tolerance.

Mike
    ….

USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF retiree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any more suggestions?

Thanks for your reply Mike

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can try some a-akg or aee. It should work well with the creatine you're taking. imo, I'd drop the trac & use the a-akg or aee & phos****en (or just some plain creatine mono).
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually, you may also want to try N.O. Limits from designer supps. awesome pumps during the workout. the a-akg or aee can be dosed other times in the day for all day pumps.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw